napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I can smell cutting season. I need some good advice

bromants

Please help the goal is to get as lean as possible and as healthy as possible.

I recently ended a bulk cycle. I am wanting to do a cutting cycle in the future not anytime soon. But I like to plan ahead
At the end of my bulk I'll be up to 220 (18) I'm not good at a clean bulk 😅
5"7
Before I start my cycle I'll be down to around 12-10 percent. And I want to lower it during the cycle. I know steriods aren't fat burners but they'll help lean me up.
Wanting to be around 180-190 super lean.

8-12 weeks. More towards 8
Any sarm or steriod is fine.
Have ran (test,deca,Winni,mast,Eq,tren) really wanting to try primo
Hgh if needed. I have bad shoulder I've been working one it but I stopped doing a regular bench I only do dumbells now.I'm
Just whatever you think is the best.
I just need help on basically making a healthy good cycle and I know this is the best place to go to..
I really need to focus on stuff to run with like caber, Aromasin etc as well..

And the pct I like to make me a little longer but I'm not sure with a cutting cycle. I know the basic protocol
But I don't know if 4 weeks is best I want to run around 6 weeks just to be safe
Nolvadex
Clo
Hcg
Aromasin
Mk
Gw

On my diet I'll have 5 meals each consisting of 50 protein 30 fats and 20 carbs.

Should i worry about casein?

I've read about fastin 16/8. So 16 hours fast and 8 hours eating window. I was wondering if that was a good idea to do to lean out before cycle. I've never tried it before just asking for input?

Working out wise.
How often should I actually do cardio.. I normally do about 10-20 mins either hiit on the treadmill or some of my own workouts. Eod

When I lift I focus on two muscle groups at a time and try to spend no longer than 40 mins per each group. And I try to burn it out. While cutting should I mix it up so like really heavy then jump light weight. There's a million different ways to workout. I kudu never done an extreme cutt before I want to be lean and shredded. I'm a guy that normally tends to bulk up have some Chub on.
How often should work abs some people say everyday some say eod. And full core each time or different parts like rectus abdominas, Oblique, lower core.

Running a sarms stack is perfect for cutting. Run sarms 12 weeks and no less though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

diets are all variant person to person.. i certainly would not worry so much about casein though... thats NOT any big deal to use or not to use... if you want to cut, be prepared to be doing 4-5 days of cardio 30-45 minutes each time and eating at least 200-250 calories below maintenance... different diets work for different people so thats trial and error...

i would definitely go with a sarms stack... here is my recommendation...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hey dylan I did recently end a cycle and I ran the whole pct. Clo. Not. 2 sarms and hcg. But I don't feel all the way recovered. When I got my blood tested my test was really low. I'm giving it some time to jump back to normal. I wanted to run hcg again but I don't think it would be best. But I am curious if I should use your post CT honestly to kick everything in gear

Hey dylan I did recently end a cycle and I ran the whole pct. Clo. Not. 2 sarms and hcg. But I don't feel all the way recovered. When I got my blood tested my test was really low. I'm giving it some time to jump back to normal. I wanted to run hcg again but I don't think it would be best. But I am curious if I should use your post CT honestly to kick everything in gear
yes brother... DO NOT use hcg whatsoever... IT IS SUPPRESSIVE and IT INCREASES ESTROGEN... you also didn't control cortisol in pct which will absolutely ruin your cycle.. thats why gw is even involved in the recommendation... POST CT will absolutely help you in a very large way... i would highly and strongly suggest starting it asap.. this is the kind of scenario where it shines

It would be a far better choice to use Post CT instead of HCG in my opinion

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolvadex 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5 mg eod
Mk-2866 25 mg ed
Gw 20 mg ed
Was the full pct I used.
Next time im going to run it longer and clomid higher and post pct so I can get on tract quicker and better
I'm gonna order it tomorrow your post CT and it's fine to start now and follow the plan like one pull a day or something? And thanks brother I'm definitely Going to order it

Top Bottom