napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms (Enhanced Super Stack) for increased endurance and bf loss, w/blood work

Kouta1717

Good Morning Dylan and Gents, I have a few questions regarding a Sarms Stack.

Goal:Increased cardiovascular/endurance shape, with a loss in body fat. Its of the utmost importance for me to be in
good cardio shape for my job in the fire service, I also still play organized competitve team Soccer.

Stats;
Age;38
5'8'
192lbs
bf:est 17-19% (went for a Hydrostatic BF test, but test site cancelled cause the water frooze and won't be avail till March)
never used AAS,
Good Diet

My main source of exercise is in the form of Crossfit, (BOO I KNOW), which some weight training at work.
this is what I'm looking to stack, from watching one of your Videos, might or might not be too much for my goals,

16 weeks, except S4 (5-16 week) ALL SARMSX

GW 501516 20mg(30 mins prior to working out)
S4 25mg dosed twice a day, once in AM an then 4-6 hours later
SR9009 30mg dosed at 5mg x6 times a day
RAD-140 20mg in the AM

PCT LiquiClo
DGA Post CT

Questions;
How do my number look as a baseline? and is the SHBG high?
Do I need to add or subtract any Sarms?
Am i forgetting anything?

Thank you in advance Gents,

1 Week old Labs, taken at 630AM while fasting from nite before
IMG_3467.jpg
IMG_3468.jpg

did you get your sarms yet? the stack looks great bro... shbg is slightly high, yes.. you may want to consider running proviron 50 mg per day with your cycle..

did you get your sarms yet? the stack looks great bro... shbg is slightly high, yes.. you may want to consider running proviron 50 mg per day with your cycle..

I did not get my Sarms yet. Like many, I've been closely following the re-opening of SARMX, I was on the Sarmsx website on 1/31 as midnight approached, refreshing the web page like i was trying to score the latest iPhone!!! In any case, I understand delays happen, but good things come to those who wait (not my better virtue).
When they do open, I will be there getting the above ^^^^ referenced stack. Although, blood work is only avail in my state with a doctors referral, I don't see the harm in getting the blood tested mid-cycle and def post cycle.

Although i don't see it happening, if i get the point physically where i can no longer make gains and my bf% amongst other numbers are good to go, I wanna be able to transition into AAS, having done all I could do naturally and with the proper knowledge, information and warnings associated with AAS.

Thank you for your help, your videos are great and your passion for providing the "right" direction is much appreciated!!!!

Top Bottom