napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dylan, what about B12 injections?

ThepoManta

Hey Dylan,

My girlfriend needs B12 injections, she was now told to do 1mg injections (in 2ml of fluid) of B12 once every 5 days... This is clearly NOT enough. (I do the injections on her)

She has been very, very ill a year ago, and her system still has not recovered from it. My question is:

I found some B12 injections which are 10mg (in 2 ml). Should I pre-load 2 insulin syringes (and desinfect the needle with an alcohol wipe) for her and then use the 5mg injections twice weekly? Or is this not advised?

Thanks in advance Dylan ;)

Hey Dylan,

My girlfriend needs B12 injections, she was now told to do 1mg injections (in 2ml of fluid) of B12 once every 5 days... This is clearly NOT enough. (I do the injections on her)

She has been very, very ill a year ago, and her system still has not recovered from it. My question is:

I found some B12 injections which are 10mg (in 2 ml). Should I pre-load 2 insulin syringes (and desinfect the needle with an alcohol wipe) for her and then use the 5mg injections twice weekly? Or is this not advised?

Thanks in advance Dylan ;)
as long as they are kept cleanly and sterile then thats fine

as long as they are kept cleanly and sterile then thats fine

Since it's ampules everything is sterile when drawing up. So as long as I desinfect the needle before putting the cap on again, everything is fine? :)

Should I then store them in the fridge or just at room temp?

i just said that bro, its fine...

Don’t store them inside a kitchen cabinet or the refrigerator. According to the medical site Drug3K, B12 injections should be stored at a stable temperature of between 59 and 86 degrees Fahrenheit. The bathroom might not be a good idea either, as the humidity caused by the shower might increase the room temperature significantly.

i just said that bro, its fine...

Don’t store them inside a kitchen cabinet or the refrigerator. According to the medical site Drug3K, B12 injections should be stored at a stable temperature of between 59 and 86 degrees Fahrenheit. The bathroom might not be a good idea either, as the humidity caused by the shower might increase the room temperature significantly.

Thanks Dylan. Means a lot, my girlfriend also says thanks!

Top Bottom