napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

I have a question about a particular brand

perkins0016

Hey everyone new guy here introduce myself on the other forum 39 yrs ...5,7...260 lbs....27% bf.... lifting 5 days a week 20 years only cycle history 250 mg test cyp per week...30mg mk2866 per day10 wks.... been on trt doctor prescribed approximately one year at 150 mg eow.... trying to trim down never really did much cardio and diet not 100% on point as you can see but I am working on it that cycle was approximately 3 weeks ago started having libido issues was informed on the other forum probably having estrogen issues I did not run any estrogen protection knucklehead move waiting on lab work to verify anyway my question is is it okay to ask about a particular brand that I have not seen on this forum don't know if it's frowned upon just curious if anybody has heard of and wondering if it's dosed correctly as I am supplementing it with my doctor prescribe trt want to do 150 mg every week but he will only allow 150 every other week when I was using it on cycle just didn't seem to feel it like the prescribed stuff I heard sometimes labs are good then go bad idk.. but I don't want to throw the name out there without asking first
460b8b8dc0863462e7958309781b4532.jpg
00e7227b18d8865f70d004792c8188ed.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Do you know if its a source from this board? If its not then I'm sure its okay to ask if anyone has heard of them or used them. If it's a source from here than more than likely its legit.

Do you know if its a source from this board? If its not then I'm sure its okay to ask if anyone has heard of them or used them. If it's a source from here than more than likely its legit.
I dont believe it is . Ive only been on here for about a week or two but I haven't seen it so I guess I'll throw it out there..... got it from a friend of a friend who supposedly is heavy into it 20 ml 250 mg test cyp.. from Maxx Pharma I'm not saying anything necessarily bad just that I didn't feel any edginess headache or morning wood etc labido as when I was using my prescribed test at 200 mg the color was clear.. prescribed is sort of yellow whether this means anything or not Idk.. when I started I was on the 100mg which was clear I'm just wondering if anybody has used or heard of and if maybe underdosed I have plenty left but have since re-upped my prescription I'm back to the same old feeling at only 150 mg.

I havent heard of it but a lot of guys on here have been around longer and might have. Easiest thing to do is run it and get your blood work done after 5 or 6 weeks or order a test to test it at home. Your blood work would give you a good idea. If your test is over 1500 you know it's probably legit.

I havent heard of it but a lot of guys on here have been around longer and might have. Easiest thing to do is run it and get your blood work done after 5 or 6 weeks or order a test to test it at home. Your blood work would give you a good idea. If your test is over 1500 you know it's probably legit.
Yeah I wanted to get blood work during but didn't want to jeopardize my trt if it came back at 1500 my doctor with s*** he has me on 150 mg eow lol... he only has me testing every 6 months though. Should have got blood from an outside source during cycle.... thanks for your Insight bro appreciate you taking the time.

Yeah no problem. Not sure where you live but privatemdlabs you can buy online and pick a location. You don't go through insurance or anything. Makes it easy to get your bloodwork done on cycle. Being on trt you don't have to worry about pct but I use it to see if I recover and whether or not pct needs extended. Its a good forum. If you ever need help there's a wealth of knowledge here.

From SoCal I believe I've heard Dylan talk about that private labs going to check into it awesome forum good to ask people that have been there and know what's what

Privatemdlabs. Get the female hormone panel. Use coupon code RHINO, comes to about $55. Can’t beat it. Results emailed in a day or 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mmm....proper diet and cardio come BEFORE running anabolics...not during..as in.."i'm going to run a cycle and clean up diet and add in cardio"...That's ass backwards

mmm....proper diet and cardio come BEFORE running anabolics...not during..as in.."i'm going to run a cycle and clean up diet and add in cardio"...That's ass backwards
Not running anabolics bro...never have...just test little higher than my trt....and sarm.....and the only reason i ran the test higher than trt dose was becouse i wasnt feeling it lost labido.....i said maybe after i get my bf% down try something....beleive me aint in no hurry ive been lifting clean 20 yrs....and only reason on trt is due to pituitary adinoma......otherwise wouldnt even have looked into any of this.. infact i feel better at the lower dose.....but thx for reminder.....my skins thick..lol

Said I would maybe after I get my body fat percentage down have never done anabolic bro been lifting clean 20 years only on trt and maybe ran it slightly above and added sarms only reason I ran it a little higher because I started not feeling it lost my libido and the only reason I'm even on trt due to a pituitary adenoma otherwise I would have never even looked into any of this believe me I ain't in no hurry I'm almost 40 years old ain't needed it yet not looking for a crutch ain't scared to put work in but thanks for the reminder and yes my skin is thick so don't trip LOL

Thx for insight bro....dont remember saying any of that though....never ran anabolics only trt.. yes went little higher and added a sarm....only reason ran the test little higher was cause thought it stopped working lost my libido did say that maybe once I got the body fat percentage down in the future which was my goal first and foremost then throwing something a little different don't need a crutch not afraid to put work in I've been into fitness and lifting for 20 years plus.. rep 405 four five in a set 53 inch chest 38 inch waist 20 inch arms I don't need anabolics only reason even looking into any of this due to being on trt from pituitary adenoma sorry don't mean to sound thin-skinned I do agree with you 110% maybe my test is kicking in LOL

Thanks bro...didn't mean to come off harsh..lol..but I usually do...
It a actually cuz I do care...Iwant guys to be safe AND achieve their goals
Sometimes I feel like I'm pissing in wind with my mantra of build a foundation of diet and training before embarking on steroids
THANKS for a actually hearing the message and not just getting pissed at the messenger

Thanks bro...didn't mean to come off harsh..lol..but I usually do...
It a actually cuz I do care...Iwant guys to be safe AND achieve their goals
Sometimes I feel like I'm pissing in wind with my mantra of build a foundation of diet and training before embarking on steroids
THANKS for a actually hearing the message and not just getting pissed at the messenger
Much admiration ...buen and respect...was worried i over stepped my boundaries last post...totally get it i read the comments from these kids... with fitness becoming so popular last decade or so etc... i bleed this shit its the highlight of my life next to wife and kids.... not quite to the extent of a lot of you as far as diet ,cardio...always just banging it to failure...trying to look like colman lol....but im realising its a little cumbersome and unhealthy.....and im not into the strong man look.... i have plenty of muscle...big dude when i started told bodybuilding is like making a sculpture...gotta pack all the clay on firts then start carving......think im ready to carve brotha

I would pin the TRT every week at 75-100 verses the 150 every other week. Would have much more stable levels. Or are you going in the Dr office every two weeks?

I would pin the TRT every week at 75-100 verses the 150 every other week. Would have much more stable levels. Or are you going in the Dr office every two weeks?
No i do it at home....ive been pinning 150 mg per wk ....felt great in past... but think having estrogen issues so may drop it down....he only will prescribe enough for 150 eow...or i can split it if i wish..75 pw...

If you're running test, youre running anabolics. Or did I miss something
Ya i suppose technically....but one we naturally produce...and im clinically low ....and need it for health reasons..and well being.....not because i dont want to put time and effort into hitting the iron....like 90% of people using....but ya if you wanna split hairs i suppose i mispoke...thx for pointing it out....apreciate your positiveness

Top Bottom