napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New guy

perkins0016

Whats up fellas new to forums avid follower of Dg..and stumbled upon this somehow ..anyway 39 yrs old.....on trt per doctor..about a year now 150 mg eow...but ive recently last few months went to 200 a week....on my own...after much research...been lifting 5 days a week a 20 yrs....always accused of being on roids...lot of muscle....5,7 ..260 lbs....i know iknow....27 % body fat per the hand held. Ready for the backlash lol....but trust i put work in i just cheat on weekends ...with food and a few stout porters....so kill me....20 inch arms..57 in chest...38 inch waist...traps dialed in pretty jacked....not interested in shredding to 8 % not my style but am trying to come down at least 18%....health etc seperation....anyway i love reading and learning cool deal man.....just intro for now brothas sorry for long post first time.....

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Welcome to isarms brother. Let us know if there are any specific questions you have or if there's anything we can help with

Welcome to isarms brother. Let us know if there are any specific questions you have or if there's anything we can help with
Thanks for the welcome guys BTW I have no gear experience crazy as that sounds Lyft in 20 years..... doing the trt thing up the dose on my own to 250 mg every week and through in mk-2866 for a couple months. It was all good can't seem to find The Sweet Spot that I was in previously at 150 mg every week as far as libido wondering if my estrogen is a little high put in a request to get the blood checked little cautious though hoping my numbers aren't too high as to jeopardize my trt with the doctor situation I've come back down to the 150 mg I just don't know if it's the estrogen or if the stuff I'm getting on the side to substitute with the prescribed test isn't dosed correctly just don't seem to feel it I haven't heard of you guys or anybody talking about the company but I won't mention the name either way see what the blood work says and go from there was hoping I could just take dim or something While cruising. In the near future looking for something a little more drastic up the test and a different sarm stack and after that get in the body fat percentage down try blasting with deca nothing too crazy scared to death of that Tren like to take things slow in my older age

Hola amigos. New here as well. Looking to start SARMs slooooow. Long time user of natural supplements...and naturally frustrated with the results. No interest in AAS. Would love advice on the right stack (or not stacked) to get started. Some stats first...

39yo
12%bf
6'2"
200lbs

Lift ~5 days/wk with nominal (20min sprint interval) cardio warm-up. Been hitting the gym since I was about 18. Very clean eating and watch my macro's. I'm in shape, but not big by any stretch.

Was thinking of rad-140 for some gains but like the idea of s-4 for lean gains (i'm doing some calorie restriction right now for a HI trip soon).

Suggestions?

Thanks for the welcome guys BTW I have no gear experience crazy as that sounds Lyft in 20 years..... doing the trt thing up the dose on my own to 250 mg every week and through in mk-2866 for a couple months. It was all good can't seem to find The Sweet Spot that I was in previously at 150 mg every week as far as libido wondering if my estrogen is a little high put in a request to get the blood checked little cautious though hoping my numbers aren't too high as to jeopardize my trt with the doctor situation I've come back down to the 150 mg I just don't know if it's the estrogen or if the stuff I'm getting on the side to substitute with the prescribed test isn't dosed correctly just don't seem to feel it I haven't heard of you guys or anybody talking about the company but I won't mention the name either way see what the blood work says and go from there was hoping I could just take dim or something While cruising. In the near future looking for something a little more drastic up the test and a different sarm stack and after that get in the body fat percentage down try blasting with deca nothing too crazy scared to death of that Tren like to take things slow in my older age

250 mg a week is no longer TRT...it's a cycle. 200mg a week is on the high end of TRT. At 27% BF your body is aromatizing the test to estrogen at an increased rate. I started off my TRT at 200mg/week with my BF around 20%. DIM didn't do shit!! I started taking adex to control the estrogen at .5 eod. Finally got my BF down to 13% and now I only have to take .5mg adex once a week with TRT at 150mg/week. I'm 47 and get morning wood again! LOL Getting that BF% down will alleviate a lot of your problems. Look into some GW...it's the shit and will help a ton!

Hola amigos. New here as well. Looking to start SARMs slooooow. Long time user of natural supplements...and naturally frustrated with the results. No interest in AAS. Would love advice on the right stack (or not stacked) to get started. Some stats first...

39yo
12%bf
6'2"
200lbs

Lift ~5 days/wk with nominal (20min sprint interval) cardio warm-up. Been hitting the gym since I was about 18. Very clean eating and watch my macro's. I'm in shape, but not big by any stretch.

Was thinking of rad-140 for some gains but like the idea of s-4 for lean gains (i'm doing some calorie restriction right now for a HI trip soon).

Suggestions?

Common courtesy...don't hijack someone else's thread...start your own to get the response you want

250 mg a week is no longer TRT...it's a cycle. 200mg a week is on the high end of TRT. At 27% BF your body is aromatizing the test to estrogen at an increased rate. I started off my TRT at 200mg/week with my BF around 20%. DIM didn't do shit!! I started taking adex to control the estrogen at .5 eod. Finally got my BF down to 13% and now I only have to take .5mg adex once a week with TRT at 150mg/week. I'm 47 and get morning wood again! LOL Getting that BF% down will alleviate a lot of your problems. Look into some GW...it's the shit and will help a ton!
Thanks bro I was kind of figuring that never had any tenderness in the nipples or anything like that didn't think at those low doses would be necessary to control estrogen but with a higher body fat percentage Etc I guess so I have been getting a little emotional lately uncharacteristically over movies e t c LOL I'm going to check into it never heard of that adex or GW is the GW a sarm? And yes looking for that morning wood again lmas..
70e5d1d0d840ab8faf83c5f3468668c0.jpg
5285ae5a588b2dfbaf7fb0cbaa2b7251.jpg

Noted! And I apologise to perkins.
Not a problem bro I probably would have done it myself on accident I just got lucky and push the right button on my thread... I don't do any social media or anything of that sort this forums tight though....

Thanks bro I was kind of figuring that never had any tenderness in the nipples or anything like that didn't think at those low doses would be necessary to control estrogen but with a higher body fat percentage Etc I guess so I have been getting a little emotional lately uncharacteristically over movies e t c LOL I'm going to check into it never heard of that adex or GW is the GW a sarm? And yes looking for that morning wood again lmas

HAHAHA!! AS long as you're not sitting around watching the Notebook over and over you should be fine!! LOL

Adex is arimidex. Aromasin is better, but I have a script for arimidex so that's what I use. GW-50516 is in the sarms family...aka Cardarine. It helped me lose 6 lbs of body fat in 12 weeks. It increases your endurance and manipulates the metabolic pathways. When you get your bloods done you'll have a much better idea for an effective protocol.

HAHAHA!! AS long as you're not sitting around watching the Notebook over and over you should be fine!! LOL

Adex is arimidex. Aromasin is better, but I have a script for arimidex so that's what I use. GW-50516 is in the sarms family...aka Cardarine. It helped me lose 6 lbs of body fat in 12 weeks. It increases your endurance and manipulates the metabolic pathways. When you get your bloods done you'll have a much better idea for an effective protocol.
Cool thx man..

Top Bottom