napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

I have a question about a particular brand

No i do it at home....ive been pinning 150 mg per wk ....felt great in past... but think having estrogen issues so may drop it down....he only will prescribe enough for 150 eow...or i can split it if i wish..75 pw...

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Ya i suppose technically....but one we naturally produce...and im clinically low ....and need it for health reasons..and well being.....not because i dont want to put time and effort into hitting the iron....like 90% of people using....but ya if you wanna split hairs i suppose i mispoke...thx for pointing it out....apreciate your positiveness

You sound like a jackass. You're basically saying that 90% Of the guts on this forum, the same guys you're turning to for advice.. are just lazy and don't want to put in the effort. Every guy that i know who's on aas works HARDER than anyone. There are exceptions but their results speak for themselves.
And btw. You cabt stay at the same dose forever and expect the same results. Eventually you have to raise it. Anyway, i think what you said is pretty insulting, and saying you've never ran anabolics in the same sentence that you explain your "trt" dose.. well thats just asinine.

You sound like a jackass. You're basically saying that 90% Of the guts on this forum, the same guys you're turning to for advice.. are just lazy and don't want to put in the effort. Every guy that i know who's on aas works HARDER than anyone. There are exceptions but their results speak for themselves.
And btw. You cabt stay at the same dose forever and expect the same results. Eventually you have to raise it. Anyway, i think what you said is pretty insulting, and saying you've never ran anabolics in the same sentence that you explain your "trt" dose.. well thats just asinine.
Look man i just been trying to introduce myself without writing a novel...i dont know anything other than what ive been reading and studying.. about anabolics .thats why i joined this forum to listen ,learn, share my experience as well...not to be bullied by some smart ass wise guy who prob has 15 cycles under his belt with nothing better to do...and im talking about all the guys i see or here of that are in their early 20s running all this crazy shit becouse they wanna take the shortcut and think thats gonna work.. i dont consider anyone on this forum a part of that 90% other than all the ones being chastised by senior members.....and im not one of those guys... come bro.....i dont have time for this were grown men with the same passion right?

Look man i just been trying to introduce myself without writing a novel...i dont know anything other than what ive been reading and studying.. about anabolics .thats why i joined this forum to listen ,learn, share my experience as well...not to be bullied by some smart ass wise guy who prob has 15 cycles under his belt with nothing better to do...and im talking about all the guys i see or here of that are in their early 20s running all this crazy shit becouse they wanna take the shortcut and think thats gonna work.. i dont consider anyone on this forum a part of that 90% other than all the ones being chastised by senior members.....and im not one of those guys... come bro.....i dont have time for this were grown men with the same passion right?

and I'm sorry if I insulted anybody I'm not that kind of guy and I'm a little fired up on my pre-workout right now so I'm going to say it so I don't sound like a jackass I'm using anabolics well test at least .. BTW you look great Rick I'm trying to get my stomach to look good enough to take a pic without my shirt .. and sorry I didn't mean to call you a smartass like I said my pre workout

Im not trying to bully anyone. I shouldn't have been so quick to judge what youre said man. I just thought it sounded odd that you said you've never ran anabolics when you're taking exogenous testosterone. I think you're pretty fuckin huge to only be on such a small dose. You're obviously doing something right

Have you ever tried ECA stack for fat loss? It worked great for me
Na never heard of that....but honestly never really did cardio lol....and i like steak and dark beer...on weekends but excessive ill admit...ill check into the eca..it a sarm ?....thx for compliment i put lot work into it man....plus im only 5,7 good genes though...been lifting 5 day a week over 20 yrs...mostly compound stuff u know basics..super setting...but honest to god only on test a year now.....only other thing i did was a pro hormone about 6 yrs ago...

It's ephedrine, caffeine and low dose of aspirin. If you take it right it can really help shed fat..
Oh shit...lmao....well ive def had my exp with ephedrin....that how i got on such a strict program lifting...did a 5 year term penitentiary when i was 19... manf.meth...ashamed to say but i have def turned life around since...i was hooked pretty bad on it ....i may stay clear of that bro..lol prob like it to much... i gonna work my ass off cardio...40 min a day now before iron...

Oh shit...lmao....well ive def had my exp with ephedrin....that how i got on such a strict program lifting...did a 5 year term penitentiary when i was 19... manf.meth...ashamed to say but i have def turned life around since...i was hooked pretty bad on it ....i may stay clear of that bro..lol prob like it to much... i gonna work my ass off cardio...40 min a day now before iron...

Oh I hear ya. Ive only tried it one time and that was recently. You still have to keep diet in check even with that. I see you said you like supersets. Those are really how i lost most of my bodyfat. I just used the aca to see how lean I could get. My profile pic is a year old.

Oh I hear ya. Ive only tried it one time and that was recently. You still have to keep diet in check even with that. I see you said you like supersets. Those are really how i lost most of my bodyfat. I just used the aca to see how lean I could get. My profile pic is a year old.
Dam u looked trim in it...ya im upping supersets lot more reps lighter etc...but i think the cardio gonna do wonders...i not gonna kill myself on diet..wasnt too bad tbw. Cutting out beer unless we go somewhere from now on....shit i put on like 30 lbs doing test...first 6 moths...could be some water though...my estr high...need to protect against..

Dam u looked trim in it...ya im upping supersets lot more reps lighter etc...but i think the cardio gonna do wonders...i not gonna kill myself on diet..wasnt too bad tbw. Cutting out beer unless we go somewhere from now on....shit i put on like 30 lbs doing test...first 6 moths...could be some water though...my estr high...need to protect against..

Thanks man I'm leaner and actually bigger now.. but yea I don't do cardio much myself but it will really help. And yes to be honest the beer probably is holding you back.. the alcohol can really mess up your blood sugar. I bet you'll notice a huge difference if you cut down on it. I know how hard that can be tho lol

Thanks man I'm leaner and actually bigger now.. but yea I don't do cardio much myself but it will really help. And yes to be honest the beer probably is holding you back.. the alcohol can really mess up your blood sugar. I bet you'll notice a huge difference if you cut down on it. I know how hard that can be tho lol
Imma give it ago ....excited about it too...change is good....ill update progress gonna be a bit though no doubt...

Top Bottom