napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

20 Week Boldenone

Sn00py

I find the effects of EQ to be very appealing, and i understand to get the best of these effects you should run it for a 16-20 week cycle.

Current proposal:

1-6 50mg Anavar ed
1-20 300mg test-e ew
1-20 600mg EQ ew

10-20 Cardinine + Ostarine

pct being at least clomid and nolva

a-dex would be on hand, quite possibly ran 12.5mg eod during the cycle

Goal of the cycle being leanest gains, with increased endurance and conditioning.
I've taken the past year easy, due to hip injury, but have been cleared by my physio therapist so I'm looking to reclaim a strong, healthy and aesthetic physique. I think a long EQ based cycle would be perfect for this, I'll consider a more intense bulk down the road.

Questions:
Is it safe to run test-e for this kind of length?
Would 400mg test-e and 800mg EQ be just as safe to run for this length?

I'm 6'3 turning 21 this month
currently 210lbs, 10-11% bodyfat

this would be my 3rd cycle, last cycle being 12 weeks of 600mg test-e ew with a dbol kickstart (followed by clomid and nolva pct)
I had 0 side effects

Thank you for any advice, thank you for your time

dude, your 21 years old... i mean, come on now... i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

you need to watch my video on the dangers of underage steroid use…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGvrqErX8g&t=47s

3 fucking cycles and you are JUST turning 21??? wow, hope you are prepared for a not so bright future dude.. you need to really rethink what you are doing

dude, your 21 years old... i mean, come on now... i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

you need to watch my video on the dangers of underage steroid use…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGvrqErX8g&t=47s

PLEASEEEE LISTEN TO THIS MAN!!!!

Again, nd im repeating myself (and people can say why dont you get off Dylan Gemellis D*$K) I am 41 years of age and have a wealth of knowledge when it come to Strength and Conditioning, Kiniseology, Have every cert in the book. I have been in the Industry for over 18 years, proffesional Athlete ect. And Im not pointing these things out because im trying to toot my own horn by any mea point is that I thought I had (thought being the operative word) had a wealth of knowledge when it came to running gear. Always did research from years 1999-present. It was not until I came across Dylans YouTube channel and this amazing forum; and mind yu this is the only Forum I recommend. Because when I google and look at what others state on other forums its so contradictory! And listen you can do whatever you want my man. But you will not come across a better wealth of knowledge than what this forum provides!

Presently I am in my 4th week of running my 16th cycle, The last two cycles prior totally heeded the knowledge of what this forum and the moderators provide. Not only have I kept my gains, by litsening and writing notes....Its utterly incredible; Im running (and i say only because cycles 1-14 my ears were attached to BUDDIES at the gym; BROSCIENCE BULLS*IT) You don't need to run a gram of this or be on this esther for this long.... As I was saying Im 'ONLY' running:

-300 mg of Test Enanthate EW
-300 mg of Deca EW
-100 mg of Tren Ace EOD
-GW 501516
-SR 9009
-Cycle Guard

(prior cycle 6'2" 235 11.2% BF) Will be using proper PCT Protocols 18 week cycle and now in my 4th week and I can not believe how not only have I kept my gains But getting stronger every day, My Endurance (even though running tren, has been awesome)....

Just please listen to these guys there not gonna rag on you, there gonna keep it real! And if you listen, and your patient you will accomplish some amazing things! And you really shouldn't be running anything until you really created a proper base for yourself. IMO 21 is too young....Give yourself a few more years, or do want you want bro, like I have and keep the repercussions... As I said I WISH I had a source like this 20 years ago because i would have reaped more rewards than repercussions!

No way you should be using steroids at your age bud. Just way too young, and there's too many consequences to cycling at such a young age. You have a high chance of doing permanent irreversible long term damage to your endocrine system. We can't advise you at your age

Top Bottom