rwa

Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 173
Body fat %: ~14%
Years of training: 3

I have run the following SARM cycle back-to-back:
Weeks 1-8: LGD4033 @ 25mg/day
Weeks 6-10: EPG Arimestage PCT 50

Goals: Aesthetics // Muscle Separation // Lean Mass Gain // End goal: I would like to be maintaining at around 180 lbs with single digit body fat

Supplements: BCAAs intraworkout, Creatine Monohydrate (5g/day), CLA (5g/day), L-Carnitine (4g/day)

Current Cutting Nutrition: 2400 cal (50g fat / 320g carb / 180g protein)

I know my previous LGD4033 cycle was flawed as I did not go into it with enough research and knowledge on the compound. I am trying to avoid the same mistake in my first anabolic cycle. I'm also aware of the most ideal and common first cycle of testosterone alone. However, I've been looking into primobolan because of its reputation of providing some of the most maintainable strength and size gains. I don't want to have to be constantly on cycle to maintain my physique. Is primobolan safe to run on my first anabolic cycle and what side effects would I have to be considerate of and how could I do my best to prevent them? Any advice would be greatly appreciated as I'm new to the world of anabolics. Thanks in advance.

this is beyond ridiculous... i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

you need to watch my video on the dangers of underage steroid use…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGvrqErX8g&t=47s

Damn, well I sure am glad I posted in your forum. What's the youngest age you would advise to take steroids? And what about SARMS? Like I said, I took LGD4033 alone and was happy with the strength I gained from it. Would it be safe to run it again or did I already make the mistake of taking it originally?

Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 173
Body fat %: ~14%
Years of training: 3

I don't want to have to be constantly on cycle to maintain my physique.

REALITY CHECK

Just what physique are you talking about...seriously...you are talking about wanting to use steroids TO OBTAIN a good physique....Lol
At your age you have a huge amount of natural growth potential ahead of you
How about trying it the serious way....like most members here that have a superior physique
Put in 5 to 10 years of dedicated committed nutrition and training naturally....your 3 years of training are but a drop in the bucket....your goals are totally obtainable without using any AAS
No need to ever be on cycle

Last edited:
dude, i dont even like advising people to use steroids at 25 years old... sarms are fine AFTER you are out of your teens...

Damn, well I sure am glad I posted in your forum. What's the youngest age you would advise to take steroids? And what about SARMS? Like I said, I took LGD4033 alone and was happy with the strength I gained from it. Would it be safe to run it again or did I already make the mistake of taking it originally?
Middle to late 20s is the earliest I would advise anyone to use steroids.

I dont see a problem with sarms for you, but likely your biggest problem is diet which would also explain why you didn't get as much out of LGD

Top Bottom