napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Newbie to the group & to proper cycling

EagerGains

I’m 42 years old—6’1”— weight is currently 245. Idk bf% but my bmi is approximately 32. I lost 60lbs in 5 months just by changing my diet. I got down as low as 238. 3 months ago I started working out again (I haven’t in a few years). I have taken test prop in the past while working out but only 100mg a week as instructed by the guy whole gave it me. So when I started working out again (3 days a week & no cardio) the same guy gave me test prop & deca. So for the past 3 months I was taking 100mg of test prop a week & 50mg of deca per week as instructed by the guy who gave me the gear. Obviously, I’m rather ignorant to this. For the past 3 months though I worked out & I’ve maintained the same weight avg 243-245. But I’m losing inches in my waist. My arms, shoulders, chest, & legs are looking more defined and I can definitely tell I’ve packed on muscle. I still have a lot of belly fat (instead of a tire I have a donut spare tire now). For the last 3 months I’ve been doin doing intermittent fasting (first meal at 1pm- approx 1200-1400 calories—ex. 2 grilled chiken breasts, greens & sweet potato—2nd meal at 6pm- approx 600 calories).

So I was telling my guy I want to burn this fat off faster so he gave me some Tren e (10ml vial 200mg). He told me to run a 200 mg of tren e a week & bump my test prop up to 200mg 2 pins Mon & Thurs). I changed my diet to consume 2400-2600 cal (45% protein 30% carbs 25% fats) while still doing the intermittent fasting. I changed my work out routine to 5 days a week w/ a muscle focus each day. I do abs 3 of the days & I run 2 miles on the treadmill 3 days for a total of 6 miles a week.

I was going by what my bro was telling me to do. He used to compete so I assumed he was giving good advice. So after two weeks of running tren e I start reading how newbies shouldn’t do it. Too late. He also gave me some dbol but I shelfed it when I read it would interfer w/ cutting fat.

Need so help. I know I’m behind the 8 ball & I may be trying to take the easy way out but I’ve been feeling great & my workouts are more intense now than ever in my life. Starting to see results but I know I’m about to get slammed. Fine. But help me navigate this. I want to learn to do it right. Thanks—Eager

Last edited:
Oh boy....bro you are in way over your head using tren. That's for advanced users only, and not for beginners. Besides that, you are fat and in no condition for steroid use whatsoever. I don't care what "your guy" said, but steroids aren't fat burners. It's clear that you really have no clue what you're doing, but you really need to stop this. You're trying to take the easy way out, and there isn't one. You need to diet....period

Oh boy....bro you are in way over your head using tren. That's for advanced users only, and not for beginners. Besides that, you are fat and in no condition for steroid use whatsoever. I don't care what "your guy" said, but steroids aren't fat burners. It's clear that you really have no clue what you're doing, but you really need to stop this. You're trying to take the easy way out, and there isn't one. You need to diet....period

Yeah RickRock, I think I admitted all those things. So I should just stop? And continue to diet, that's cool because I have been dieting. I used to be fatter. Lost the 60lbs honest. I'm really trying to add strength a muscle as well. But I'll stop. Anything I need to do other than stop?

Stop using because I'm fat...ok. Helpful. Diet. Helpful. Any suggestions on any changes to my diet or cardio?

you need to stop, big time... i would be dong cardio 4-5 times per week, 30-45 minutes per day, mixing in HIIT and steady state... you should be eating at least 250 calories below maintenance.. please stop the nonsense you are doing with steroids and especially tren man.. you have NO CLUE the ramifications just for general use and especially being over weight, and ESPECIALLY with tren... please just stop dude

i am just reiterating the facts so you dont think you are getting advice that is not accurate, my mistake for helping.. .good luck

i understand bro but its a marathon not a sprint and i teach health and longevity first because without that, you wont be doing any cycles or have any progress

For diet help, check out my diet and nutrition thread sticky near the top of the forum page. It has all the tools you need to get your diet right

I understand. I was shooting for a goal weight of 225. With the muscle gains I’ve been getting. Do I need to lose more than that?

I think before you just stop you need to get a pct in order if you don't have one. You're gonna crash pretty hard if you just cut tren and test all together and go cold turkey. Its probably gonna be a bumpy road. I'm not sure the ramifications of being overweight and cutting a pretty harsh compound and the havoc its gonna play on your hormones. Maybe Rick and Dylan can advise. It will more than likely need to be a long pct though. Good luck Bro.

I can’t advise on the gear aspect, I’m very new to it, however from what I have studied Tren is not for everyone and usually comes with massive side effects in the form of emotional changes and progesterone spikes, when these guys say it’s for “advanced users” I think they mean that it’s for someone who is an experienced user that knows their body and has experience dealing with all the possible side effects.
Regarding, your diet I would suggest:
If your trying to loose body fat you need to lower your carb intake, cut out all sugars, breads, pasta, starches.
Now if you want to loose body fat I would suggest a keto style diet, try to eat lots of fats, most people think you get fat from eating fat but this is not the case, when you eat fats your body secretes glucagon (this is the fat oxidizing hormone), it basically tells your body “your not starving, it’s ok to burn fat” and thus the more fat you eat the more fat your body will burn. When you eat things like pasta, breads you spike your insulin, this is the “storage hormone” and this will also stop you from burning fat. If you were to eat two peices of bread and go work out, you couldn’t run enough to burn one drop of fat because you would have produced insulin and this would have stop the fat oxidizing process that may have come out of it.
For the most part you can’t out run a bad diet, if you want to lean down you diet to lean, you lift weights to cause muscle hypertrophy.
You can try things like: bullet proof coffee (add 1tbsp coconut oil and 1 tsp butter to coffee) sounds disgusting but it actually tastes awesome. Don’t eat till after 2pm, no snacking, then eat lots of fats and moderate protein, best to eat 2-4 cups of vegetables as well, do not caloric restrict, eat till your totally satisfied.
I did this style of diet and lost almost 30 pounds over 3 months, I also had a friend do this and he lost 22 pounds in 40 days. The trick is do not eat breads, pasta, sugars or starches and if you can do this the fat will melt off so fat you won’t believe it.

Best of luck!

I’m 42 years old—6’1”— weight is currently 245. Idk bf% but my bmi is approximately 32. I lost 60lbs in 5 months just by changing my diet. I got down as low as 238. 3 months ago I started working out again (I haven’t in a few years). I have taken test prop in the past while working out but only 100mg a week as instructed by the guy whole gave it me. So when I started working out again (3 days a week & no cardio) the same guy gave me test prop & deca. So for the past 3 months I was taking 100mg of test prop a week & 50mg of deca per week as instructed by the guy who gave me the gear. Obviously, I’m rather ignorant to this. For the past 3 months though I worked out & I’ve maintained the same weight avg 243-245. But I’m losing inches in my waist. My arms, shoulders, chest, & legs are looking more defined and I can definitely tell I’ve packed on muscle. I still have a lot of belly fat (instead of a tire I have a donut spare tire now). For the last 3 months I’ve been doin doing intermittent fasting (first meal at 1pm- approx 1200-1400 calories—ex. 2 grilled chiken breasts, greens & sweet potato—2nd meal at 6pm- approx 600 calories).

So I was telling my guy I want to burn this fat off faster so he gave me some Tren e (10ml vial 200mg). He told me to run a 200 mg of tren e a week & bump my test prop up to 200mg 2 pins Mon & Thurs). I changed my diet to consume 2400-2600 cal (45% protein 30% carbs 25% fats) while still doing the intermittent fasting. I changed my work out routine to 5 days a week w/ a muscle focus each day. I do abs 3 of the days & I run 2 miles on the treadmill 3 days for a total of 6 miles a week.

I was going by what my bro was telling me to do. He used to compete so I assumed he was giving good advice. So after two weeks of running tren e I start reading how newbies shouldn’t do it. Too late. He also gave me some dbol but I shelfed it when I read it would interfer w/ cutting fat.

Need so help. I know I’m behind the 8 ball & I may be trying to take the easy way out but I’ve been feeling great & my workouts are more intense now than ever in my life. Starting to see results but I know I’m about to get slammed. Fine. But help me navigate this. I want to learn to do it right. Thanks—Eager

hey man, you seem like you are genuinely looking for advice. so the first thing i wanna say is don't feel hurt or upset at some of the things that are said, you have to understand that this same thing has been asked and happened to hundreds i'm sure thousands of guys. they get given something very early by someone with some wack advice, and the guys here don't want to see your health affected. please don't take it personally. you might be taking this stuff and feel fine or even good, but that doesn't mean there aren't problems happening under the surface that can and will if you continue affect your health. at that point, great workouts are kind of meaningless right? at a higher bf % the stuff you are injecting is putting even more stress on your body. something like tren can already be rough on you. i hope that makes sense. it's not a case of making you "earn it" or paying your dues, it's more basic than that. maybe i missed how long you said that you'd been on this stuff, but a proper pct (post cycle therapy) might be in order to get you back to normal. i'd also say that at your age, maybe the reason you were feeling better is because you could have low test. so i'd go to the doc or an endo, and have them run tests. as far as diet, like rick said check out his thread. you also might want to look in your area for a bodpod or some other type of body fat % testing. i hope that this helped.

Last edited:
I understand. I was shooting for a goal weight of 225. With the muscle gains I’ve been getting. Do I need to lose more than that?
It's all dependant on how much bodyfat you carry. Not scale weight. You want to be in an acceptable and respectable condition being in good shape. Generally we say no more than 15% bodyfat at the most, but preferably lower

Top Bottom