napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

**** Major Warning - SUPERIOR COUNTERFEIT - Pharmacom Labs ***

Just finished one bottle in 3 weeks so 1.3g/week. Did blood work and test came at 800 ng/dl (8 ng / ml). So no increase from my natural. Have good authenticity code on bottle and have blood work tests to prove results. Any thoughts?

Just finished one bottle in 3 weeks so 1.3g/week. Did blood work and test came at 800 ng/dl (8 ng / ml). So no increase from my natural. Have good authenticity code on bottle and have blood work tests to prove results. Any thoughts?

pm me, was it test? what site you order from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will be placing a new order soon and likely going with Pharmacom. I've heard nothing but good things and this thread is a testament to their customer service. Really liking the way they do business. Posting pictures of the counterfeit products and keeping everyone in the loop is above and beyond in my book.

Will be placing a new order soon and likely going with Pharmacom. I've heard nothing but good things and this thread is a testament to their customer service. Really liking the way they do business. Posting pictures of the counterfeit products and keeping everyone in the loop is above and beyond in my book.

Unless you get vial with good code, but its bunk.
I have Deca and Test-e of Pharmacom empty vials somewhere in my gear bin from last cycle. They all have good codes. They ware all good. Used them before this cycle, bought from same source. This time after E300 1g/week cycle blood work (have proof) test come out at my natural test levels. Cant get my head around.. why..?!

Thank you brother. We only want the best for our customers

Unless you get vial with good code, but its bunk.
I have Deca and Test-e of Pharmacom empty vials somewhere in my gear bin from last cycle. They all have good codes. They ware all good. Used them before this cycle, bought from same source. This time after E300 1g/week cycle blood work (have proof) test come out at my natural test levels. Cant get my head around.. why..?!

Many months ago some websites faking out products manipulated the codes to come out real on our website, they must of been very old vials brother. If you are not buying direct from us at our warehouse at www.pharmacomstore.ws , please pm me the third party website so i can confirm if they are a verified reseller

apologize for the inconvenience , but to insure you get a safe and real product, order direct from us.

mmmm...you do realize 3 weeks is too short a period for doing a blood test....test e takes twice that time to reach full serum saturation

so..are you saying that you have pre cycle bloods showing your natural test level is 800ng/dL ?

Did your 3 week labs include FSH and LH....did you compare them against your pre cycle levels ? was there any change?

Last edited:

Thank you Sir, looking forward for your results!
also, don't forget to check our website for our permanent offers and promotions.

mmmm...you do realize 3 weeks is too short a period for doing a blood test....test e takes twice that time to reach full serum saturation

so..are you saying that you have pre cycle bloods showing your natural test level is 800ng/dL ?

Did your 3 week labs include FSH and LH....did you compare them against your pre cycle levels ? was there any change?

x2. 3 weeks is too early to be doing bloods on a longer ester, it's just beginning to build up in week 3.

I'm new to this underground lab scene. Haven't used gear in decades. So much has changed since back in the day when you grabbed off gym buddies. Dangerous terrain now with nefarious types everywhere.
44 now on trt and been doing my research for a little extra something next summer and the pharmacom crew really stand out, defending themselves well against enemies/accusations and having integrity. Impressive really.

I'm new to this underground lab scene. Haven't used gear in decades. So much has changed since back in the day when you grabbed off gym buddies. Dangerous terrain now with nefarious types everywhere.
44 now on trt and been doing my research for a little extra something next summer and the pharmacom crew really stand out, defending themselves well against enemies/accusations and having integrity. Impressive really.

Thank you so much sir we appreciate it!!!

So buying direct there is no issue?/ These clowns are claiming to have gear you made and selling it themselves? Man what happened to honesty.

So buying direct there is no issue?/ These clowns are claiming to have gear you made and selling it themselves? Man what happened to honesty.

hello Sir

PharmacomStore is the official Pharmacom Labs distributor since 2008 so if you are buying from pharmacomstore.ws you are buying directly from the lab ..You don't have to worry about counterfeits in this case.

Top Bottom