napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Needle Size

Specimen

What size needles do people use? I currently use 23 1.5in and have only ever injected glutes (each side once per week). I plan on hitting delts just to give the ass a longer break. 25 1in recommended for delts?

Also where is the best place to get needles online? I ordered a bunch on Amazon months ago but they dont have bulk avail for injection anymore.

Best prices and variety of choices I've found is on ebay. I've used gpz before, but not worth the price IMO unless you're buying in bulk.

Nipro or Covidien? Covidien is based in the shit hole of Jersey City or Nipro which is Japanese company. Decisions

terumo and nipro are both the brands i use... you definitely want to go with 25 and 1 for your delts... i would not use a 23 and definitely not a 1.5 on your delts...

23 would bend against my mass. Lol, you have to use Darth Vaders voice when you read that.
25g 1" all the way around for me, (use the voice) anything else would bend in fear.
Except delts... can't reach em.

i use 25 g 1 " at all times... it pushes slower but you dont even feel it.. i hate pinning as it is so i definitely dont like 23 on pins

I draw with a 23g 1in and pin with a 25g 1in, 25g 5/8in for delts. For HGH I draw with a 27g 1/2in and pin with a 30g 1/2in.

I draw with 18g and then pin with 25g in glutes. A good source is
bulksyringes.com.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I draw with 18g and then pin with 25g in glutes. A good source is
bulksyringes.com.

thats EXACTLY what i do! my man! ive never had an 18 ruin my vials at all but ive seen many others complain... i dont know but thats always been the way ive done it and have never changed all these years...

I haven't had a vial get ruined yet with an 18g. Makes it so much quicker. I don't mind needles, I see them at work everyday so I have no problem pinning everyday.

thats EXACTLY what i do! my man! ive never had an 18 ruin my vials at all but ive seen many others complain... i dont know but thats always been the way ive done it and have never changed all these years...
I use short esters and I pin ed. If I were to draw with an 18g ed my rubber stopper would be ruined before the vial was empty.

I use short esters and I pin ed. If I were to draw with an 18g ed my rubber stopper would be ruined before the vial was empty.
thats crazy bro... all the short esters i have ran ive never ruined one... weird... but your not the first person i have heard say that either

I preload mine enough for five days. When I load them I do it in a sterile environment and keep them in a sterilization package away from any debris and moisture. When loading I do it slowly to avoid air bubbles. There’s no cross contamination on my syringes so I don’t really need to worry about any infection.

Top Bottom