napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What mid cycle LC/MS-MS blood test is recommended from privatemdlabs

Kawiguy88

So I got into this convoy on my new member post and thought this would be a better place to get more looks/answers. So basically I want to order a blood test for mid cycle bloods but I want to make sure I get the right one that will also show estrogen e2 levels and the other important things. There's about 5 different LS/MS-MS panels to choose from I'll copy and paste all the results from the website and *** the ones that say lc/ms-ms.

Anabolic Steroid Panel Add to Wishlist $306.49
More Info Add To Cart

Basic Female Hormone Optimization Panel Add to Wishlist $363.99
More Info Add To Cart

Basic Male Hormone Optimization Panel Add to Wishlist $363.99
More Info Add To Cart

Female Hormone Optimization Checkup Add to Wishlist $256.99
More Info Add To Cart

Female Hormone Optimization Panel Add to Wishlist $436.99
More Info Add To Cart

Female Ultimate Anti-Aging Panel w/F&T Testosterone Add to Wishlist $336.99
More Info Add To Cart

Hormone Panel for Females Add to Wishlist $66.99
More Info Add To Cart

Hormone Panel for Males Add to Wishlist $176.49
More Info Add To Cart

Hormone Panel Unisex Add to Wishlist $152.49
More Info Add To Cart

Hormone Panel with F&T Testosterone & SHBG Add to Wishlist $156.99
More Info Add To Cart

***Hormone Panel with F&T Testosterone LC/MS-MS Add to Wishlist $103.99
More Info Add To Cart

Hormone Panel with F&T Testosterone, SHBG and Thyroid Add to Wishlist $226.99
More Info Add To Cart

Hormone Supplement Efficacy Panel Add to Wishlist $316.99
More Info Add To Cart

Hormone Supplement Efficacy Panel II Add to Wishlist $376.99
More Info Add To Cart

HRT Follow-up Panel Add to Wishlist $166.99
More Info Add To Cart

Male Hormone Optimization Checkup Add to Wishlist $226.99
More Info Add To Cart

Male Hormone Optimization Panel Add to Wishlist $436.99
More Info Add To Cart

Male Ultimate Hormone Panel Add to Wishlist $333.99
More Info Add To Cart

Testosterone (Free) , Serum (Equilibrium Ultrafiltration) With Total Testosterone Add to Wishlist $91.49
More Info Add To Cart

***Testosterone, Free (Direct) With Total Testosterone, LC/MS-MS Add to Wishlist $92.49
More Info Add To Cart

***Testosterone, Free and Weakly Bound, With Total Testosterone, LC/MS-MS Add to Wishlist $119.99
More Info Add To Cart

***Testosterone, Free, Equilibrium Ultrafiltration With Total Testosterone, LC/MS-MS Add to Wishlist $139.99
More Info Add To Cart

***Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS Add to Wishlist $62.99
More Info Add To Cart

Testosterone, Total, Serum Add to Wishlist $47.49
More Info Add To Cart

All the ones I starred say LC/MS-MS thus is why I'm confused I have no knowledge of this kind of thing.

I'm interested in this also.

I know NY uses privatemdlabs so I'm sure he will drop some knowledge soon.

It would be nice to see a sticky regarding blood work.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Yeah man I agree it would be nice to have that clarification as far as at home blood work choices for pre mid and post cycle. And I sent NY a pm to ask if he could checkout the thread, he said he would, but he might check in my new member thread because that's where the convo was brought up.

My first question is why do you want to do mid-cycle bloods? Those are completely unnecessary in my opinion unless you are trying to see if gear is legit or something. If you find a good source for gear, that takes that out of the equation completely.

There is already a sticky regarding bloodwork bro, but it's related to health values, and not the hormone panel. I'm thinking of doing a write up on it soon, that should be helpful for everyone

My first question is why do you want to do mid-cycle bloods? Those are completely unnecessary in my opinion unless you are trying to see if gear is legit or something. If you find a good source for gear, that takes that out of the equation completely.

Well in my new member thread they stressed to Me of how important bloods are when running a cycle so you can monitor your levels and make sure they are all within safe ranges. And of course I'd like to know my tt levels as well. I've never done any bloods ever, but have seen many people stress the fact of how important they are.

There is already a sticky regarding bloodwork bro, but it's related to health values, and not the hormone panel. I'm thinking of doing a write up on it soon, that should be helpful for everyone
That's a great write up regarding the different values in a blood test result. Very informative.

A different write up telling everyone how to order your test and what test to order would be awesome.

Loving this place more and more everyday.

Well in my new member thread they stressed to Me of how important bloods are when running a cycle so you can monitor your levels and make sure they are all within safe ranges. And of course I'd like to know my tt levels as well. I've never done any bloods ever, but have seen many people stress the fact of how important they are.

That's why I was asking. Your total test is pointless on a cycle as it will only show you the test levels of the gear you are on. that would be the ONLY reason to ever run the test. Legitimacy of the gear. And even the. You have to be careful with test selection because most are capped at 1500 and being on cycle just maxes the range.

As for health values, lipids, liver enzymes, and other health markers will be all over the place so I don't ever recommend anyone check them during the cycle. It will seriously fuck with your head. I would be surprised if anything was in range on cycle. What you need to do is make sure you Normalize post cycle and run bloodwork about 2 weeks after PCT is complete. Then you can check all your health values as well as what your natural test levels are, FSH, LH, and estrogen. Most of those things like LH and FSH are just going to be zero when on cycle since you aren't producing any natural test and are shutdown. I hope this helped clear some things up for you

That's a great write up regarding the different values in a blood test result. Very informative.

A different write up telling everyone how to order your test and what test to order would be awesome.

Loving this place more and more everyday.

That's why I was asking. Your total test is pointless on a cycle as it will only show you the test levels of the gear you are on. that would be the ONLY reason to ever run the test. Legitimacy of the gear. And even the. You have to be careful with test selection because most are capped at 1500 and being on cycle just maxes the range.

As for health values, lipids, liver enzymes, and other health markers will be all over the place so I don't ever recommend anyone check them during the cycle. It will seriously fuck with your head. I would be surprised if anything was in range on cycle. What you need to do is make sure you Normalize post cycle and run bloodwork about 2 weeks after PCT is complete. Then you can check all your health values as well as what your natural test levels are, FSH, LH, and estrogen. Most of those things like LH and FSH are just going to be zero when on cycle since you aren't producing any natural test and are shutdown. I hope this helped clear some things up for you

Yes it does help a lot, I'm not on cycle yet BTW just gathering information and trying to lower my bodyfat firstly. I think I may just be getting information overload lmao. Like using an ai some people don't some people say it's a must but really how do you know what dosage you personally need to keep the estrogen at the right levels? I guess just guesswork then.. I'm going to check out your sticky right now.

Thanks for the help

Yes it does help a lot, I'm not on cycle yet BTW just gathering information and trying to lower my bodyfat firstly. I think I may just be getting information overload lmao. Like using an ai some people don't some people say it's a must but really how do you know what dosage you personally need to keep the estrogen at the right levels? I guess just guesswork then.. I'm going to check out your sticky right now.

Thanks for the help

Yes it's mostly guesswork with an AI. You could run bloods to check estrogen, but the problem there is you would have to wait until you are at peak levels of test in your system before you could get an accurate idea, along with running a consistent AI dose to keep you in range. But that time you are at least 6 weeks in or so, and you already know whether you have any estrogen side effects and what the AI dose is doing, so I just think it's pointless.

Most people just run about 12.5mg Aromasin EOD and adjust from there. That dose works for most. Some people need more some less, and you will get to know your own body. If you start having estrogen sides, you increase dose. If you start getting achy joints or signs of low estrogen you lower your dose. It's really not that difficult, so there's no need to overthink it

Yes it's mostly guesswork with an AI. You could run bloods to check estrogen, but the problem there is you would have to wait until you are at peak levels of test in your system before you could get an accurate idea, along with running a consistent AI dose to keep you in range. But that time you are at least 6 weeks in or so, and you already know whether you have any estrogen side effects and what the AI dose is doing, so I just think it's pointless.

Most people just run about 12.5mg Aromasin EOD and adjust from there. That dose works for most. Some people need more some less, and you will get to know your own body. If you start having estrogen sides, you increase dose. If you start getting achy joints or signs of low estrogen you lower your dose. It's really not that difficult, so there's no need to overthink it

Well you just saved me a considerable amount of money then my friend! I Appreciate your input, looks like those are truly unnecessary

Well you just saved me a considerable amount of money then my friend! I Appreciate your input, looks like those are truly unnecessary

That's no problem at all buddy. Glad I could help! If at any time you have any more questions please feel free to ask

Top Bottom