napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Calling Out Dylan ;)

He's very meticulous and brilliant which I absolutely love about him (besides the obvious lol)...He's a great person overall...he truly loves helping others

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Im calling fuckin Shenanigans I bet Mrs G is really Dylan posing to see what we may say about him LOL. Maybe a Caitlyn Jenner moment we all know how he loves shoes!!!! hahaha JK DG damn good to see you on here mrs G

Im calling fuckin Shenanigans I bet Mrs G is really Dylan posing to see what we may say about him LOL. Maybe a Caitlyn Jenner moment we all know how he loves shoes!!!! hahaha JK DG damn good to see you on here mrs G

Hahahaha! This is hilarious...you'll never hear the end of it from Dylan

Jay cutler once stopped Dylan and asked him if he could get a photo and autograph.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Lollll....I'm loving this. You guys are awesome!

i'll remember that shit bro!! LOLLL

Jay cutler once stopped Dylan and asked him if he could get a photo and autograph.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

true story!! LOL

he does have a locker in the vip locker at my gym just a few down from me.. that is a true story!

Berd pharma called Dylan to be there spokesperson.. Dylan said.. Nah.. I need dem gainz...

LOLLL THATS RIGHT.. im trying to get gainz not lose them... you can shrivel up just being in the same room as that shit... nahhhhhhh i need DEM GAINZZZZZZ

Mrs Gemelli.. I hear your pinoy.. So your make langunisa?! My wife Filipino.. Mahal kita!

Yes I am....I don't make longanisa. In fact, Dylan is so picky that I don't really make any Filipino foods which I absolutely miss when I was still living back home in Hawaii. My aunt made the best Filipino foods!

Omg that's a sin... Not even lumpia!? Dylan.. Tisk Tisk..

I know! Tell me about it lol....I absolutely love lumpia and in fact, I make a damn good one. If I ever cook any type of Filipino food and serve it to him, he will look at it, analyze the food and ask me a million question what's in it lol. I could never make it

I know! Tell me about it lol....I absolutely love lumpia and in fact, I make a damn good one. If I ever cook any type of Filipino food and serve it to him, he will look at it, analyze the food and ask me a million question what's in it lol. I could never make it

I want to know all macros, seasonings etc... Every last ingredient etc!

Top Bottom