napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cabergoline Sides: Who Had Them?

I have definitely noticed the lethargy, dizziness when getting up from laying down, hot flashes, although my sex drive has been through the damn roof...the wife has never been happier!

I have definitely noticed the lethargy, dizziness when getting up from laying down, hot flashes, although my sex drive has been through the damn roof...the wife has never been happier!
LOL all things that occur with caber use

Only thing I experienced was the tiredness. It was ridiculous. Would doze off on the bus, wake up and say ok, not gonna close my eyes because Ill doze off again. Next thing I know I was waking up again. lol

Only thing I experienced was the tiredness. It was ridiculous. Would doze off on the bus, wake up and say ok, not gonna close my eyes because Ill doze off again. Next thing I know I was waking up again. lol
Yeah. It's like holding your eyes open is impossible. It literally hurts to try to stay awake.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

ive been there brother, i completely understand

I can't say I've experienced any of those, and I use deca early every cycle I run. Everyone can be affected different, so it is possible, but these side effects are generally really rare. Most common side with Deca is Deca dick which is usually avoidable by controlling estrogen and prolactin

There's a placebo controlled study out there on Caber sides and it's not that rare in their data. 80% of users experienced some side. All those I mentioned were double digit percentages. Vertigo was 27%. Don't recall the rest.

Unless you meant deca sides.

There's a placebo controlled study out there on Caber sides and it's not that rare in their data. 80% of users experienced some side. All those I mentioned were double digit percentages. Vertigo was 27%. Don't recall the rest.

Unless you meant deca sides.
its all going to be dose dependent and the severity is variant but there is definitely a likelihood of some sort of side effect with use...

Top Bottom