napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The TX Army (operation Evo takedown)

Haha very true! I couldn't even get them to answer me when I was head rep for them! They "conveniently" changed their email when WPA took over also.....hmmmn

who would have thought?? except he was in charge from the start...

93ad98200e93f5b9a99bc94050e4ac88.jpg

I actually got a message from gearhead about this one. I asked if he was approving Berd. Of course that post was deleted and he sent me a message asking why I'm hijacking threads
44382a9bdc15bb16657d0670216bb1b2.jpg
42268225001284ab3612cb0bf825b86f.jpg
8e39fe78b1be2140933fa760f8408626.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

these guys are insane. still lying and trying to fool people.Even people that they know.. know they are full of shit.I wonder if they are like these sick people that believe their own lies.

Bro you know you can take that helmet off too right. You got n2guard bro. You can survive in space. I'd add some sarms1 gw for extra endurance too..

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

haha thats hillarious

trust me guys, what goes around comes around... they tried to flood our forum,then they did it to pureessence, whom they also have been attempting to make fake orders with stolen cards, etc... they think they are very slick when they are not.. i was informed of this all yesterday... they are not so slick

Dylan...youre saying they've done thishere?
I was about to comment that Yall may be invoking a retaliation, which would cause nothing but headaches for AR.
Didnt wanna be a Dad-like killjoy...but if that's the case, give'm frikin hell boys!

Where are my N2Camos....I'm goin covert ops!

Dylan...youre saying they've done thishere?
I was about to comment that Yall may be invoking a retaliation, which would cause nothing but headaches for AR.
Didnt wanna be a Dad-like killjoy...but if that's the case, give'm frikin hell boys!

Where are my N2Camos....I'm goin covert ops!

i agree but noone here started it... THEY attacked our forum, tried to basically destroy it... it was hit with over 200.000 million attacks in one day bro... not to mention they did it to a sponsor, of course pure essence, since they are competition, and tried to take down their website too... they initiated the battle soldier so we must not stand down!! =)

Top Bottom