napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Been off gear since may 28th I feel stronger ??

robthomas

Hey guys been off gear for a little and did the isarms pct . Just crazy to me how I never slowed down in the gym from my cycle ? I just don't know if I mentally stayed strong but my lifts are still way up and the scale hasn't gone up but I have upped my cardio and I'm hold my weight still . Feel like the mass is still coming on even though the scale doesn't reflect it . For the most part I never felt like my body crashed in pct the only think was my sex drive for the most part .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's amazing what can be accomplished post cycle with the right pct, and keeping your diet and training on point. Sounds like you did it right bro. Good job!

I run a full blood work panel next week but two weeks ago I ran a small blood work cause I felt my estrogen was high cause I was getting a limb dick and sex drive was shit so I check my test levels and estrogen test was 950 out of 1150 and estrogen was high at 48 anything over 37 high . I feel maybe my test turned back on fast do some guys turn on faster then others ???

It's amazing what can be accomplished post cycle with the right pct, and keeping your diet and training on point. Sounds like you did it right bro. Good job!

I don't go off diet most the year cause it's to hard for me to get ride of the fat so I stay conditioned year round except maybe two months during hunting season to give my mind a break from diet . But yea bro living the life 24/7 with or without gear !!!'

Just curious to know on what did your cycle consist of?..thank you and happy to hear your strength didn't go down.
I ran s4,mk2866 and gw for 10wks and I will be 3 wks since my last dosage and my strength still up, just not as energetic, but really happy not to have lost any of my strength yet (fingers crossed) ;)

Just curious to know on what did your cycle consist of?..thank you and happy to hear your strength didn't go down.
I ran s4,mk2866 and gw for 10wks and I will be 3 wks since my last dosage and my strength still up, just not as energetic, but really happy not to have lost any of my strength yet (fingers crossed) ;)

I ran test e 500 and deca 400 with mk677 which I still am on and arimedix and caber on cycle then last pin I switched to aromasin for pct which was the isarms pct feel my estrogen was high due to under doses aromasin

thats what happens when you run a strong pct brother... one of the main complaints from people is they can't keep gains and feel like shit in pct but YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE THAT PROBLEM... guys like you, that listen, and do things right, well, you see the results... guys who try to take a short cut or just dont know what they are doing, are the guys that tell others you cannot keep gains and should just blast and cruise etc...

thats what happens when you run a strong pct brother... one of the main complaints from people is they can't keep gains and feel like shit in pct but YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE THAT PROBLEM... guys like you, that listen, and do things right, well, you see the results... guys who try to take a short cut or just dont know what they are doing, are the guys that tell others you cannot keep gains and should just blast and cruise etc...

It does seem like my test turned back on fast can I expect my test to be like this on most of my cycling ? Just mad that my estrogen still seems high cause my one peck is still puffy as well

It does seem like my test turned back on fast can I expect my test to be like this on most of my cycling ? Just mad that my estrogen still seems high cause my one peck is still puffy as well

brother you are asking me to be a psychic.. i have no idea what kind of cycles you will run, how high your dosing will be etc... i can tell you this, FOR SURE... you run cycles properly, dont abuse dosing, run the right ancillaries, and the right pct and your chances of recovering properly are in the 80-90% range... i cannot predict what you will do though...

Top Bottom