napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

ChickRock's progress pics and 2014-2015 transformation

Re: RE: Re: ChickRock's progress pics and 2014-2015 transformation

chickrock15 said:
JackSteel said:
Wow great results ChickRock! How did you like the SARMs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Jack! I loved them! I was really sad when it was time to cycle off of them actually lol I'm really anxious to compare the two brands and see how much better PE is over SARMS1.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

First off - amazing results! You should be, and deserve to be, very proud of your hard work. And also know that you're inspiring a TON of people with your progress!

Now regarding the SARMS, I can tell you from personal experience that there is a night and day difference between SARMS1 and PE chems. I was blown away when I switched over - and it was mid-SARMS cycle that I switched over to PE's Triple stack. The difference in potency was drastic and the results I'm seeing are fantastic. Clean, dry gains in lean muscle and steady fat burn throughout. I have 2 bottles of PE LGD that I'll be breaking into to kickstart my next AAS cycle in 11 days and I'm very excited to see what PE's LGD is all about.

Keep kicking ass!!!

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: ChickRock's progress pics and 2014-2015 transformation

prestigealaska said:
chickrock15 said:
JackSteel said:

Thanks Jack! I loved them! I was really sad when it was time to cycle off of them actually lol I'm really anxious to compare the two brands and see how much better PE is over SARMS1.

First off - amazing results! You should be, and deserve to be, very proud of your hard work. And also know that you're inspiring a TON of people with your progress!

Now regarding the SARMS, I can tell you from personal experience that there is a night and day difference between SARMS1 and PE chems. I was blown away when I switched over - and it was mid-SARMS cycle that I switched over to PE's Triple stack. The difference in potency was drastic and the results I'm seeing are fantastic. Clean, dry gains in lean muscle and steady fat burn throughout. I have 2 bottles of PE LGD that I'll be breaking into to kickstart my next AAS cycle in 11 days and I'm very excited to see what PE's LGD is all about.

Keep kicking ass!!!
Thanks darlin! I'm hearing quite a bit about the difference in potency. I can't wait to see for myself. You and I are starting up right around the same time it seems too. I really can't wait! I'll be doing all PE gw, s4, and lgd.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: ChickRock's progress pics and 2014-2015 transformation

chickrock15 said:
prestigealaska said:
chickrock15 said:
JackSteel said:

Keep kicking ass!!!
Thanks darlin! I'm hearing quite a bit about the difference in potency. I can't wait to see for myself. You and I are starting up right around the same time it seems too. I really can't wait! I'll be doing all PE gw, s4, and lgd.

That's a powerful stack right there! I think you're going to be blown away by your results. Excited for you, excited to follow your journey!

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: ChickRock's progress pics and 2014-2015 transformation

prestigealaska said:
chickrock15 said:
prestigealaska said:
"chickrock15" said:
"JackSteel" said:

Keep kicking ass!!!

That's a powerful stack right there! I think you're going to be blown away by your results. Excited for you, excited to follow your journey!
Yes it is. Lol RickRock is going to be watching me closely to make sure everything goes well, because I'm hyper sensitive to medications. I even had an immediate boost with my first dose of mk and gw from SARMS1. I'll be logging and posting progress photos the whole time.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: ChickRock's progress pics and 2014-2015 transformation

chickrock15 said:
prestigealaska said:
chickrock15 said:
prestigealaska said:
"chickrock15" said:
"JackSteel" said:

Keep kicking ass!!!

Yes it is. Lol RickRock is going to be watching me closely to make sure everything goes well, because I'm hyper sensitive to medications. I even had an immediate boost with my first dose of mk and gw from SARMS1. I'll be logging and posting progress photos the whole time.

I'll have you starting on some lower doses of the LGD and S4 to start, and i will be ramping you up slowly on those watching how you react. I know how you hyper respond to things so I really want to find your sweet spot. That's why we are going to start slow and build up.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: ChickRock's progress pics and 2014-2015 transformation

RickRock said:
chickrock15 said:
prestigealaska said:
"chickrock15" said:
"prestigealaska" said:
"chickrock15" said:
"JackSteel" said:

Keep kicking ass!!!

I'll have you starting on some lower doses of the LGD and S4 to start, and i will be ramping you up slowly on those watching how you react. I know how you hyper respond to things so I really want to find your sweet spot. That's why we are going to start slow and build up.
I'm sure we'll find my sweet spot pretty quickly ;) I trust you, RickRock :D

That's some rest progress. Shows lots of hard work and dedication. That's something you don't see a lot of anymore.

You hear that. He wants to find your sweet spot. Lol

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Somehow I'm just seeing this thread for the first time. Wow, great results chickrock! Major kudos!

So this might be an obvious question, but are you and Rick married?

Somehow I'm just seeing this thread for the first time. Wow, great results chickrock! Major kudos!

Lol, no not quite brother. She is a very good friend of mine and has been for about 14 years. We have some "history" together, but we are both married to other people, for now at least... ;)

My first look at it the thread as well. Great progress and transformation.
Am I the only one that wants updated pictures?? Lol no harm in asking. Right Rick?

Am I the only one that wants updated pictures?? Lol no harm in asking. Right Rick?

I'll see if I can get her to post some updates with pics soon bud

Good job CR and RR. I was curious when we would get another update with some pics. I am interested in getting my wifey on some SARMs, also Sweetn Spicy is on them too. Where are your updates SnS? Good hard work ChickRock

Thank you! Unfortunately, no. As Rick said, we are both married to other people. That will likely be changing on my end after the beginning of the year. My d bag counter part is the reason I haven't been on. I will try to get updated pix posted for everyone. My diet kinda suffered, so I really didn't make the progress I'd hoped for.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Good job CR and RR. I was curious when we would get another update with some pics. I am interested in getting my wifey on some SARMs, also Sweetn Spicy is on them too. Where are your updates SnS? Good hard work ChickRock

She'll love them! I didn't have ANY of the vision side effects that most complain of. But I'm kind of an anomaly lol if anything it made my night vision better! But I'm part vampire lol Rick and Dylan have THE BEST protocol for women.

I'll try to get some posted [emoji12] got a new phone, I don't have any of my pix I'd taken before.

My counterpart is seeing the gains I've made on S4, MK and GW. I need to get her on some, at the very least, she'd be ecstatic with the fat loss alone! Great work RR and CR!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

That's some rest progress. Shows lots of hard work and dedication. That's something you don't see a lot of anymore.
Thank you! I have my sights set pretty hard, and anything worthwhile isn't easy. I know I'll get there. Just going to take some "life" changes.

Top Bottom