napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pro Hormone

Well I don't know to much at this time. But I will share what I know so far. And see what you all can say to help fill me in.

I have an employee who lifts. He is 20 years old and has the attention span of a mouse. So I have kinda taken upon myself to help him out. So far I have given him what little advise I have learned so far on this and other forums. I also helped him with some macro numbers for his diet. But anyway back to him 20 years old. Has spent a few years in the gym at least 3 years. Weight is 218, arm flexed 17", Chest 44", Shoulders 51.5", Waist 37" Hips 42.5". I think his body fat % would be around 18% I would put his height at about 5' 10". So far all natural. But he has a serious desire to be bigger and is looking into "help". Most everything he does is from supplement shops. But just this week he dropped almost $200 on a Pro Hormone Cycle?? I searched this forum for a topic on Pro Hormone but couldn't find one. I took a picture of one of his bottles and it looks like it is called Halloplex? But it seams they put him on a cycle support and also they are telling him to do a PCT after he is done with his Pro Hormone Cycle. He also entered into a natural body building comp. And he wanted to go into a cut cycle to prep for it. But considering his latest movements not to sure he is to interested in natural any more.

Yes I can probably get my hands on what he is taking. And more importantly the active ingredients of the product. As far as him joining I doubt it, like I said he has the attention span of a mouse. And no internet just his phone and he doesn't really use it. I sent him an email about this forum once. 2 weeks later I asked him if he got it he said no. I looked at his phone and he had over 500 emails he had not even checked it. 2 weeks after that I asked if he had read the article and he had not.

Well I don't know to much at this time. But I will share what I know so far. And see what you all can say to help fill me in.

I have an employee who lifts. He is 20 years old and has the attention span of a mouse. So I have kinda taken upon myself to help him out. So far I have given him what little advise I have learned so far on this and other forums. I also helped him with some macro numbers for his diet. But anyway back to him 20 years old. Has spent a few years in the gym at least 3 years. Weight is 218, arm flexed 17", Chest 44", Shoulders 51.5", Waist 37" Hips 42.5". I think his body fat % would be around 18% I would put his height at about 5' 10". So far all natural. But he has a serious desire to be bigger and is looking into "help". Most everything he does is from supplement shops. But just this week he dropped almost $200 on a Pro Hormone Cycle?? I searched this forum for a topic on Pro Hormone but couldn't find one. I took a picture of one of his bottles and it looks like it is called Halloplex? But it seams they put him on a cycle support and also they are telling him to do a PCT after he is done with his Pro Hormone Cycle. He also entered into a natural body building comp. And he wanted to go into a cut cycle to prep for it. But considering his latest movements not to sure he is to interested in natural any more.

The main thing is to knock some sense into this kid and steer him in the right direction of why he shouldn't be using any kind of steroid at his age, and what he could potentially do to himself. He also needs to make sure he is taking the right precautions, PCT, etc....which I'm sure he is not.

It sounds like he really has no desire to be natural anymore, so he will probably do what he wants, but there are also good alternatives to steroids for him like sarms. That would be a much better route for him right now. His best bet would be to join, but if he is like you say he is, it might be a losing battle for everyone. Like they say, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink...

At his age? I thought the main thing was amount of time in gym? With 3+ years in the gym already. I figured 20 years old would not be that bad an age. So 20 is too young when exactly is a good age to start?

At his age? I thought the main thing was amount of time in gym? With 3+ years in the gym already. I figured 20 years old would not be that bad an age. So 20 is too young when exactly is a good age to start?

bro, seriously?? three years in the gym means absolutely nothing and in all honesty, that's not very long at all.. shit most of us were in there 10 plus before we started... he is not even scratched the surface on getting natural potential, plus hes very much overweight for this which shows he has no consistency whatsoever in what he's doing... if he was so peaked he would be in much better shape than he is... not to mention his body has not even begun developing on his own... HES NOWHERE HEAR READY FOR STEROID OR PROHORMONE USE and should not even have it in his vocabulary... there's other things he could be doing but in all honesty, when i have clients, if they are under 25 then i don't even want to hear a thing about steroids unless there's some extreme circumstance towards getting a pro card etc and even then i don't really like it... he's nowhere near ready at all... he really needs to come here to understand this... you should not even consider running steroids until you are around 15% and even that is too high... he has a lot of learning to do before he hurts himself long term in a bad way

20 years old is way too young in my opinion. I personally like to see guys wait until about 30 or late 20s at least, as that's when most guys tend to start taking training and diet more seriously and build a good natural foundation. I personally trained naturally for over 20 years and started my first cycle at 36

Okay I will be more adamant about not doing them then. The main thing I remembered about your utube was no less than 3 years in the gym and 15% body fat. I was telling him he needed to work on his diet. He eats like a horse if he cut that down and added a bit of cardio I'm sure he could cut that fat down fairly easy. I think I will try to tell him to stay on track tackle the body fat and wait till he at least does the natural comp he already signed up for that will buy another year. But back to the original topic here are some pictures of what he started taking 4 days ago.

Attachments

• 599.jpg
    599.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 629.jpg
    629.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 630.jpg
    630.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 13
  • 631.jpg
    631.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 632.jpg
    632.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 13
Okay I will be more adamant about not doing them then. The main thing I remembered about your utube was no less than 3 years in the gym and 15% body fat. I was telling him he needed to work on his diet. He eats like a horse if he cut that down and added a bit of cardio I'm sure he could cut that fat down fairly easy. I think I will try to tell him to stay on track tackle the body fat and wait till he at least does the natural comp he already signed up for that will buy another year. But back to the original topic here are some pictures of what he started taking 4 days ago.

Ya that's definitely a prohormone. It's one of the more milder ones looking at the actual compounds in it (there are two). One is methylated and one is nonmethyl, so him taking that without knowing what it is could really be problematic, especially not taking any kind of support or liver protection.

He is also taking a support called Cycle Guard II. I looked at it earlier and it has Milk Thistle as the 1st ingredient. And he has stopped drinking. He doesn't really know what he is doing but it does seam he is listening to the place that sold it to him. As far as their directions go.

He is also taking a support called Cycle Guard II. I looked at it earlier and it has Milk Thistle as the 1st ingredient. And he has stopped drinking. He doesn't really know what he is doing but it does seam he is listening to the place that sold it to him. As far as their directions go.

I'm glad he was taking that at least, but did he have a PCT lined up?

He knew he needed to do PCT after he was done. But I had to tell him what PCT even was and why you need to do it. I will be sure to steer him in the right direction if a can't get him to stop.

this is another form of superdrol... i have taken this before when it was ultradrol... it was designed by annateus labs and this was ultradrol... its filled with side effects... this was literally the worst i have ever felt... i was fucking ridiculous strong and gained over 15lbs. in a very short amount of time but i was fucking miserable beyond... it is extremely toxic and even with cycle support it was far too much and i was not running it crazy either... you need to get him away from this...

Well I talked to him this morning. And he said he would stop the cycle. His concern was what to do now that he had been doing it for 5 days though. I told him I wouldn't worry about it that it probably wasn't long enough that he would need to do the PCT or anything but to keep taking the cycle guard for atleast another week. Am I correct here or should he do something different? I think he will stop he has shown me via talks we have had that he is concerned about his health and doesn't want to do anything that will effect that negatively. But I told him he really needed to master all the aspects of the natural process before moving to roids. Like diet, proper bulk and cut cycles. As of now all he knows is to go into the gym and lift. And what the people at the gym or at the supplement shops have told him. I doubt he even has the gym part down. For instance it wasn't until here lately that he even started doing deadlifts. As far as I know the only book he has looked at has been the Arnold one. And I'm not even sure that's a good book for a natural lifter god knows the writer of said book wasn't natural. It probably has him doing high reps and isolation lifts. I'm thinking a book like Beyond Bigger, Leaner, Stronger would be a better book for him.

He did get his blood work done here recently. His T level was 462. Should he do anything about that or is 462 plenty to support his hobby?

462 at 20 years old is insane. I'm at 400 at 27 and just started TRT.

Does he party a lot? Any bad choices outside of the gym? Alcohol or drugs?

Everyone is different. I feel shitty at 400-450. But other people can feel great at that level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No drugs he does drink some but I couldn't tell you how much. After all he is 20. I assume it's like anyone else that age. For the most part you don't go home and grab a beer. But 3-4 times a month you find yourself with buddies or a party and drink to much. I just assume if you serious about lifting and getting bigger you would want the 600-800 range.

I might be one of the vey few on this site that fully support Prohormone use. Yes, they are more liver toxic and are quite dangerous. However, the major advantage of PH's in my opinion is you know exactly what you are putting in your body compared to dealing with blackmarket gear. I'm extremely careful when on PH cycles, I take a lot of TUDCA, lipid support, bp support, organ support, avoid alcohol at all cost, drink at minimum a gallon of H20, eat a very clean diet, take a comprehensive multi-vitamin (Orange Triad) and take a proper PCT. Then even give blood a few months later to assist with red blood cell/hematocrit count which invariably assists with blood pressure. I recommend giving blood after each cycle even with AAS. Many prohormones work effectively with my body and I love the fact Olympus Labs created Transdermal prohormones (Trestolone, Trendione, Furaza) which helps reduce liver stress. Sadly many of these guys are banned now due to teenagers buying this stuff up without any good knowledge of how to safely run them. Good luck to your friend.

I might be one of the vey few on this site that fully support Prohormone use. Yes, they are more liver toxic and are quite dangerous. However, the major advantage of PH's in my opinion is you know exactly what you are putting in your body compared to dealing with blackmarket gear. I'm extremely careful when on PH cycles, I take a lot of TUDCA, lipid support, bp support, organ support, avoid alcohol at all cost, drink at minimum a gallon of H20, eat a very clean diet, take a comprehensive multi-vitamin (Orange Triad) and take a proper PCT. Then even give blood a few months later to assist with red blood cell/hematocrit count which invariably assists with blood pressure. I recommend giving blood after each cycle even with AAS. Many prohormones work effectively with my body and I love the fact Olympus Labs created Transdermal prohormones (Trestolone, Trendione, Furaza) which helps reduce liver stress. Sadly many of these guys are banned now due to teenagers buying this stuff up without any good knowledge of how to safely run them. Good luck to your friend.

that's an entire different topic though bro... its just fine if you like pro hormones and that's your own thing and noone will bash you for it etc... i dont particulary agree with this at all but if you prefer them, then there should not be any issue with that whatsoever... the problem here is the underage and reckless use involved... he's far too young for this...

Well I talked to him this morning. And he said he would stop the cycle. His concern was what to do now that he had been doing it for 5 days though. I told him I wouldn't worry about it that it probably wasn't long enough that he would need to do the PCT or anything but to keep taking the cycle guard for atleast another week. Am I correct here or should he do something different? I think he will stop he has shown me via talks we have had that he is concerned about his health and doesn't want to do anything that will effect that negatively. But I told him he really needed to master all the aspects of the natural process before moving to roids. Like diet, proper bulk and cut cycles. As of now all he knows is to go into the gym and lift. And what the people at the gym or at the supplement shops have told him. I doubt he even has the gym part down. For instance it wasn't until here lately that he even started doing deadlifts. As far as I know the only book he has looked at has been the Arnold one. And I'm not even sure that's a good book for a natural lifter god knows the writer of said book wasn't natural. It probably has him doing high reps and isolation lifts. I'm thinking a book like Beyond Bigger, Leaner, Stronger would be a better book for him.

He did get his blood work done here recently. His T level was 462. Should he do anything about that or is 462 plenty to support his hobby?

good for you man because you gave him good advice and he listened... that is very commendable and you should be proud of having a positive impact... that test level at that age indicates that perhaps he has been doing other things you don't know about because that is extremely low for that age unless he already had a problem before... something is not adding up on that end but on the surface it as appears as if other things are going on there... you did great on what you advised bro... he needs to come to the forum and learn some things before he hurts himself if he already has not...

Top Bottom