napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Superdrol

LOL bro, come on!! you need FAR FAR more than liver protection with superdrol...

what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? cycle history?? goals??

Mr Dylan which liver Protection tablets Must I buy when using superdrol? i want to use prohormones

Why in the hell would you want to use superdrol, and you cannot use orals by themselves! What is your full stats, goals, and experience?

Dude, I took superdrol with supports and my head still felt like
It was going to explode, bp was threw the roof. But everyone reacts diff
Main thing is go back and watch the videos and read all you can before u do anything.
Good advice is out there you got to find it, this subject has been touch on a few hundred times prob.

Dude, I took superdrol with supports and my head still felt like
It was going to explode, bp was threw the roof. But everyone reacts diff
Main thing is go back and watch the videos and read all you can before u do anything.
Good advice is out there you got to find it, this subject has been touch on a few hundred times prob.
i had the worst experience of ANYTHING i've ever used by FAR with superdrol... it was horrible... i ran anadrol with basically no issues but highly elevated liver values... superdrol was nothing but fucked up sides from damn near start to finish... i despise fucking superdrol bro

i had the worst experience of ANYTHING i've ever used by FAR with superdrol... it was horrible... i ran anadrol with basically no issues but highly elevated liver values... superdrol was nothing but fucked up sides from damn near start to finish... i despise fucking superdrol bro

Do those liver things return to normal after a cycle?

with something this harsh it takes much longer...

I forget if it were from you or another source, but I had read somewhere that superdrol is harsher than a cycle or test and deca with dbol 30 days to kickstart it. If that is the case superdrol must be really crappy. I hear the gains were good for many, but sorry I only get one body and 41 years old I have to take care of it. Sarms for me than eventually test and deca when I am lower bf

I will never run superdrol again period, I don't give a shit if it puts on
30lbs lol, it's just not for me

Top Bottom