napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

A Rare meal for Dylan Gemelli: Filet Mignon

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
So I was in the store the other day going to get my normal chicken purchase and I stopped when I saw the Filet Mignon cuts. I have not had a steak in so many years I forgot the last time... Honestly, ridiculous for me to not have any especially as I look deeper into it. Obviously the filet is the best cut of steak and tastes just amazing but checking it closer macro wise, this is what you find. Calories in a raw 6 oz. filet (which yields .8 oz per 1 oz. when cooked) is 242 calories, 9 grams of fat, 3.5 saturated, only 80 mg of sodium, nearly 500 mg of potassium, 28 mg of calcium and 38 grams of protein. I don't eat much any day and especially on Sunday so I just flat out enjoyed this thoroughly. I cooked 1.5 servings of mushrooms in spray olive oil with a little drizzle of regular olive oil. This is one I want to enjoy a few times a month...

33ayov5.jpg

do8dx3.jpg

rmlpih.jpg

Nothing beats a great steak bro. that looks delicious and I'm sure you loved it. There's no way I could make it without a steak every once in a while.

Filets are about as tasty and flavorful as it gets, and very good cuts.

Mmm... Monday Night is Filet night at our restaurant... That melt in your mouth kind of filet... N yes the Mushrooms are a must... I love Mondays! If any of my AR bros are ever in SW FL gimme a shout and you will have to come in and try our Filets... There is a line out the door and 1hr wait in season... But i will gladly reserve a table for any of my AR family!!

LET EM HATE... THEY JUST NV US

Lol... Just over 2 hrs north... Its straight down I-75 though... Naples... If you havent been you really should visit here sometime... Beautiful beaches and sunsets, women, houses, and cars... What more could a guy ask for??

Lol... Just over 2 hrs north... Its straight down I-75 though... Naples... If you havent been you really should visit here sometime... Beautiful beaches and sunsets, women, houses, and cars... What more could a guy ask for??

Same goes for NW Florida near Destin Fort Walton hit me up if you are in tha area

i have been there and i do have some meetings in florida later this year so you bet your ass im taking you up on that offer!!

Nothing beats a great steak bro. that looks delicious and I'm sure you loved it. There's no way I could make it without a steak every once in a while.

Filets are about as tasty and flavorful as it gets, and very good cuts.

i agree brother... ive been depriving myself all these years and obviously i won't be having this everyday but a few times a month i most certainly am... not only was it fucking great but i just felt good... not too full but very satisfied and more happy... medium rare with the mushrooms on it is just ridiculous... next time im adding a few onions in there too to really top it off...

Any time I buy steak is fillet only. I like it dayum near raw.. Mushrooms.. Yum.

yes, that's the only way to make it bro... i cooked some for my wife and mom and they are so terrified of it too red and im just like, fuck it, i know how its best eaten... medium rare for me... melts like butter! the mushrooms are a must too, i agree!

So I was in the store the other day going to get my normal chicken purchase and I stopped when I saw the Filet Mignon cuts. I have not had a steak in so many years I forgot the last time... Honestly, ridiculous for me to not have any especially as I look deeper into it. Obviously the filet is the best cut of steak and tastes just amazing but checking it closer macro wise, this is what you find. Calories in a raw 6 oz. filet (which yields .8 oz per 1 oz. when cooked) is 242 calories, 9 grams of fat, 3.5 saturated, only 80 mg of sodium, nearly 500 mg of potassium, 28 mg of calcium and 38 grams of protein. I don't eat much any day and especially on Sunday so I just flat out enjoyed this thoroughly. I cooked 1.5 servings of mushrooms in spray olive oil with a little drizzle of regular olive oil. This is one I want to enjoy a few times a month...

33ayov5.jpg

do8dx3.jpg

rmlpih.jpg

^ Looks bomb, steaks for dinner it is ..!

He didnt have time to make my famous reduction sauce

PHURIOUS PHARMA

33ayov5.jpg

do8dx3.jpg

rmlpih.jpg

I'm thrilled you're having something different.....now if only I could convince you to eat out once in a while....that would be wonderful and a miracle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm thrilled you're having something different.....now if only I could convince you to eat out once in a while....that would be wonderful and a miracle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you could find a resturaunt owned and operated by an ifbb pro bb. Then he would go.

Cause the menu would be nothing but kale egg whites and protein bars. Lol

PHURIOUS PHARMA

33ayov5.jpg

do8dx3.jpg

rmlpih.jpg

Bro...stack that steak with some n2guard and you be jacked in no time...

Bro...stack that steak with some n2guard and you be jacked in no time...

i swear, you are worse than a rash fucker... i suppose not only would i be jacked but i could use it as a fat burner too right... probably turn that steak into fucking rock muscles right? melt the fat right off in the process... why don't you take that bottle of n2guard, turn that somebitch sideways and stick it straight up your candy ass... oh my bad, you would probably enjoy that too much... how about this instead... take that n2guard and your coupon code, go right back to the n2bm store and wipe your "bosses" ass with it... probably works best as toilet paper... no my bad, that would leave a rash like your sarms... oh shit, my bad...

Top Bottom