napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Xeno pharma

jcoutts91

Banned
Any body ever lab max any of his gear or run bloods looking to make an order this week just wanna double check with the brothers before I take the leap

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I've got some of his npp and tren ace. Haven't used any yet. Really nice guy. Hope everything is going well since I haven't really heard much lately.

Re: RE: Xeno pharma

jcoutts91 said:
Any body ever lab max any of his gear or run bloods looking to make an order this week just wanna double check with the brothers before I take the leap

Il find bloods for you. The bloods that were out there were from solid evo members and his test was over 6000.

I know his deca is the shit. Same with the tren.

Il.try to pull some stuff together. I'm trying to labmax some of his gear but I got fucked over by labmax. Twice now! Fuck those dudes.

Anyway Il get back with ya.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Also I use him as pretty much my only supplier and I compete. Can't afford to use shitty stuff.

You ever use his test p I know its not the best for a first cycle but I only wanna run like 10 weeks and stay as lean as possible cause I'm going on vacation at the end of feburary

Re: RE: Re: Xeno pharma

jcoutts91 said:
You ever use his test p I know its not the best for a first cycle but I only wanna run like 10 weeks and stay as lean as possible cause I'm going on vacation at the end of feburary

Not the test p yet but I just ordered some and it's on the way.

jcoutts91 said:

That whole staying lean cause of test is really a big myth man. Just go cyp or enanthate and control your diet and cardio. Test is test. The difference isn't much.

TX TERROR said:
jcoutts91 said:

That whole staying lean cause of test is really a big myth man. Just go cyp or enanthate and control your diet and cardio. Test is test. The difference isn't much.

EXACTLY... im sorry but that is the biggest crock of bro science as well as "aromasin will crush your gains"... THOSE TWO TOGETHER MAKE ME FUCKING INSANE... all test converts to estrogen... the longer esters at a higher rate perhaps but its not anything really visual... it might be on paper but if you control your estrogen and eat properly, there is no water retention... that's just one of those things that plagues the mind...

jcoutts91 said:
Thank Dylan didn't know it now I do lol

its all good brother... you know you can come to me anytime to get the truth! :D

jcoutts91 said:

It's just one of those ideas that people rolled with for so long it's been kinda thay norm. But nobody knows why kinda thing... once you get a little more advanced with these drugs you start to figure out what shits really all about.
Bro the comfort and ease of your first cycle is extreamly important.

This all come from a guy (myself) who ran prop his first cycle. I cam tell you there is only one cycle in my history O regret.... and it's that cycle. Lol

jcoutts91 said:

And Xeno's cyp, that is solid. The bloods out there were on his cyp too. You know brad at evo? Look for him.
Itsnotbradpitt he's a super good guy. He did bloods most recently I believe pulled like 6600 or something. On 500 too I believe.

I've never used xeno, but there was a time of crisis on another forum and he reached out to all the members to help out. A good guy from my experience.

Well I placed and paid for my order on 9/28 and received my stash on 10/2. Talk about quick turnaround. Needless to say I'm very pleased. Thanks Xeno and thanks my friend TX for referring me.

Top Bottom