napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cruise with test/deca question for any with experience

Kdog_50+

i heard someone say, you realize how good deca is for the joints when you come off deca...very true, especially with us older guys. I watched a video be Dylan where he spoke of "trt cruise with low deca". My question is, can this cruise (150 test/150 deca) be followed be a cycle of say 300 test/300 deca, with minimal side effects/dangers? Since there is already deca in your system...would your cycle be less than a standard 12-14 week deca cycle or is this simply too much time with the deca in your system? I'm currently off cycle with just 150mg test cyp a week.

Yes u can cruise n then blast with it.. once u blast you may need to incorporate Caber or prami as prolactin will be on the rise

i heard someone say, you realize how good deca is for the joints when you come off deca...very true, especially with us older guys. I watched a video be Dylan where he spoke of "trt cruise with low deca". My question is, can this cruise (150 test/150 deca) be followed be a cycle of say 300 test/300 deca, with minimal side effects/dangers? Since there is already deca in your system...would your cycle be less than a standard 12-14 week deca cycle or is this simply too much time with the deca in your system? I'm currently off cycle with just 150mg test cyp a week.

I'm currently cruising with 150 TestC & 100mgs Deca & my joints are feeling great for the first time in a long time.From what I understand & what I've read;you can not continue to use Deca in a blast after cruising with it even in a low dose.You need to use something else to blast with.I may be entirely wrong but that's what I read.Hopefully someone will come along with more knowledge in this than me,which is minimal to say the least.
Me personally I am going to blast with Primo in my next cycle after this cruise.

Learn something new every day.Thanks CMB^

Wouldn't having it in your system for months at a time somehow lessen it's effectiveness though?Regardless of the dose?

I think since u can take test year round as theoropy I can't see why deca couldn't as well since its a derivative of test..maybe someone else knows more about that..but I know deca is used right often in the medical field for patients with weight problems due to disease like aids. so it's bound to be some studies out there

I trt test/deca then blast 600test 300deca . Now I've also added 800 EQ so I'm feeling confident this will be a great cycle with awesome results . My joints feel nothing !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I trt test/deca then blast 600test 300deca . Now I've also added 800 EQ so I'm feeling confident this will be a great cycle with awesome results . My joints feel nothing !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's great!I just thought having deca(or any compound other than Test) in your system for 7-8 months whether blasting or cruising would've had a lessened effect than if you cycled off of it after a blast or cruise.
Sorry for giving misleading advice OP.

Yup I enjoyed it. I ran it 150/150. Felt like I was on a cycle.

After the 150/150 cruise, did you cycle deca at a higher dose? If so, how long did you run higher dose? I like the idea of cruise and then possibly a shorter higher dose cycle. I have aromasin and caber...seems logical that since deca is already "active", then a shorter blast cycle would be more beneficial to avoid side effects and reduce strain on panels and body in general

After the 150/150 cruise, did you cycle deca at a higher dose? If so, how long did you run higher dose? I like the idea of cruise and then possibly a shorter higher dose cycle. I have aromasin and caber...seems logical that since deca is already "active", then a shorter blast cycle would be more beneficial to avoid side effects and reduce strain on panels and body in general
I kicked it up to 300 for about 18 weeks. I stopped because my libido was going down. After being off for a month or so things returned to normal. I wasn't running Caber that's probably why... Only Aromasin.

I kicked it up to 300 for about 18 weeks. I stopped because my libido was going down. After being off for a month or so things returned to normal. I wasn't running Caber that's probably why... Only Aromasin.

I used caber the first 4 weeks of first deca cycle, then kinda cut it back because it's expensive and turns sex into and MMA fight workout haha...that stuff is nooooo joke on the sexually recovery front! I only ran deca at 250mg/ week and didn't have prolactin sides without the caber. I think I'm going to add 150 deca to trt cruise in a few weeks, see how that goes for 3 months and then step up to 300 with caber , at least to start. Thanks for input

You probably can get by with your Caber dosed at .25 e3d at 300 mgs...just monitor yourself

I typically cruise with just test, but I have done a test and Deca cruise and loved it. If I were to choose another compound to cruise with it definitely would be Deca

Last edited:
ive been running test, deca, 150/150 and just gw, s4 and sr9009 on this cruise and i have maintained everything i gained from my cycle and added to it... strength is a bit down but i was on fucking anadrol... im still ridiculously strong for my size and feel excellent in the process.. i love deca on a cruise...

ive been running test, deca, 150/150 and just gw, s4 and sr9009 on this cruise and i have maintained everything i gained from my cycle and added to it... strength is a bit down but i was on fucking anadrol... im still ridiculously strong for my size and feel excellent in the process.. i love deca on a cruise...
Did you start the deca in cruise after a deca cycle, or just added to trt following cycle with another compound? Thanks for info

I typically cruise with just test, but I have done a test and Deca cruise and loved it. If I were to choose another compound to squish with it definitely would be Deca

How long did you cruise with Test/Deca and what were you doses?

I might try cruising with Test/Deca after my Deca cycle.

Top Bottom