napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cruising with Pure Essence MK-2866....WOW!!

RickRock

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
Ok guys, I've Been cruising (200mg Test C) for the last 6 weeks after I ended my Test/Tren/Mast/Winny cycle the beginning of August. Once that cycle ended within a week I started up Pure Essence MK-2866. Typically when I come off of that cycle I expect a little drop in strength, fullness, and vascularity because of how powerful that cycle is. I've had many experiences in the past with Mk-2866 from other companies, but never used pure essence. I've always had decent results with it helping to hold strength post cycle, but coming off of Tren I still expected a little loss. Initially I did lose hardness and vascularity from the masteron, which was expected.

So, fast forward to the present 6 weeks later, and all I can say is WOW! Not only has my strength not went down one bit, but I've actually increased it even more during this cruise with MK-2866!! On top of that, I've gotten even bigger and fuller, which blows my mind. I've also leaned out a very small amount as well. I'm actually up about 2 lbs from when I was on cycle and just as lean if not slightly leaner.

To just top everything off, I feel absolutely incredible. Any aches and pains, or joint discomfort I was having is now completely gone! I had an issue with my shoulder, both wrists, and both elbows at the end of cycle and I am completely pain free.

I am more than blown away by pure Essence MK-2866, and that is 100% the honest truth, no bullshit. This experience has been like no other I've ever had with this compound. It's on whole new level for me compared to anything I've used before. I'm making gains like I'm on cycle, I look like I'm on cycle, and I feeling on top of the fucking world! This stuff is amazing and this will absolutely be a staple into every cruise I have from here forward! This has been the best cruise I've ever had by far. It's almost like I never cruised, and I will be running this 6 more weeks right into my next blast! :D

Just another added note....my training and diet have been EXACTLY the same as when I was on cycle, so that variable has not changed

RickRock said:
Ok guys, I've Been cruising (200mg Test C) for the last 6 weeks after I ended my Test/Tren/Mast/Winny cycle the beginning of August. Once that cycle ended within a week I started up Pure Essence MK-2866. Typically when I come off of that cycle I expect a little drop in strength, fullness, and vascularity because of how powerful that cycle is. I've had many experiences in the past with Mk-2866 from other companies, but never used pure essence. I've always had decent results with it helping to hold strength post cycle, but coming off of Tren I still expected a little loss. Initially I did lose hardness and vascularity from the masteron, which was expected.

So, fast forward to the present 6 weeks later, and all I can say is WOW! Not only has my strength not went down one bit, but I've actually increased it even more during this cruise with MK-2866!! On top of that, I've gotten even bigger and fuller, which blows my mind. I've also leaned out a very small amount as well. I'm actually up about 2 lbs from when I was on cycle and just as lean if not slightly leaner.

To just top everything off, I feel absolutely incredible. Any aches and pains, or joint discomfort I was having is now completely gone! I had an issue with my shoulder, both wrists, and both elbows at the end of cycle and I am completely pain free.

I am more than blown away by pure Essence MK-2866, and that is 100% the honest truth, no bullshit. This experience has been like no other I've ever had with this compound. It's on whole new level for me compared to anything I've used before. I'm making gains like I'm on cycle, I look like I'm on cycle, and I feeling on top of the fucking world! This stuff is amazing and this will absolutely be a staple into every cruise I have from here forward! This has been the best cruise I've ever had by far. It's almost like I never cruised, and I will be running this 6 more weeks right into my next blast! :D

^^^ SWEET ! How many mgs/day Ostarine are you using throughout ?

Ostarine makes me feel so good i would run it daily just for the sense of well being. Its hard to describe how good it makes me feel, its like a cross between dbol and vicodine, and of course not everything else that dbol and vicodine entails , but just how good they make you feel in general.

RickRock said:

That's fantastic news!! So good to hear. I should mention that I've also been using PE MK-2866 for the past 1.5 weeks to aid with tendinitis in my elbow. The elbow pain has kept me out of the gym and in cardio hell for over a month. LOL After taking MK-2866 for only a week I'm already noticing a HUGE difference in recovery with my elbow. I just started lifting again (carefully) and things are going great! So yea, this stuff fucking rocks.

Angelo said:
RickRock said:

^^^ SWEET ! How many mgs/day Ostarine are you using throughout ?

25mg per day brother. That's the dose I always run, and this Pure Essence stuff is a crazy difference for me compared to others I've used. I'm honestly dumbfounded at what it's done for me

Angelo said:
Ostarine makes me feel so good i would run it daily just for the sense of well being. Its hard to describe how good it makes me feel, its like a cross between dbol and vicodine, and of course not everything else that dbol and vicodine entails , but just how good they make you feel in general.

Absolutely. I feel incredible on it, and have been going to into the gym feeling like I could do anything. It's unbelievable.

MrChristian said:
RickRock said:

That's fantastic news!! So good to hear. I should mention that I've also been using PE MK-2866 for the past 1.5 weeks to aid with tendinitis in my elbow. The elbow pain has kept me out of the gym and in cardio hell for over a month. LOL After taking MK-2866 for only a week I'm already noticing a HUGE difference in recovery with my elbow. I just started lifting again (carefully) and things are going great! So yea, this stuff fucking rocks.

Yeh, my recovery has been phenomenal as well, but the improvements on all my pains I was having makes me feel like I'm in my 20s again. Nothing at all hurts, and I feel like I could move a mountain right now

MK2866 should be available in the medicine aisle ! label should read : for healing of old nagging injuries, joint pains, and overall sense of well being. Right next to the osteo bi-flex and the motrin. MK would definitely help injuries MUCH better than these other 2 compounds combined, or any other compounds in that aisle for that matter. People would actually have real healing results, instead of just covering up the problem. I know for me ive tried several different compounds and methods in search of a solution to an old shoulder injury i had from a motorcycle accident, and couldnt find it. I guess i could have ran GH for 6 months or a year, but just never was into pinning ED for that long so to me wasnt an option. This was a solution that i honestly was not expecting to have just by taking ostarine, boy was i wrong about that (and i only ran it 4 weeks at 25mgs, save the other half of the bottle for my upcoming PCT). And now will always be my go to for pain or injurys in the future. I hope that anybody who reads this that has been looking for a solution to healing injuries, i would highly advise to at least try this one time and see if it works for them as well as it had worked for me. The way i seen it i had nothing to lose and everything to gain, so glad i did

Angelo said:
MK2866 should be available in the medicine aisle ! label should read : for healing of old nagging injuries, joint pains, and overall sense of well being. Right next to the osteo bi-flex and the motrin. MK would definitely help injuries MUCH better than these other 2 compounds combined, or any other compounds in that aisle for that matter. People would actually have real healing results, instead of just covering up the problem. I know for me ive tried several different compounds and methods in search of a solution to an old shoulder injury i had from a motorcycle accident, and couldnt find it. I guess i could have ran GH for 6 months or a year, but just never was into pinning ED for that long so to me wasnt an option. This was a solution that i honestly was not expecting to have just by taking ostarine, boy was i wrong about that (and i only ran it 4 weeks at 25mgs, save the other half of the bottle for my upcoming PCT). And now will always be my go to for pain or injurys in the future. I hope that anybody who reads this that has been looking for a solution to healing injuries, i would highly advise to at least try this one time and see if it works for them as well as it had worked for me. The way i seen it i had nothing to lose and everything to gain, so glad i did

You and Rock got suckered, bro! N2G, for the win. Hit Dylan up on Tinder last night, I guess we both swiped right. Well anyways he hooked me up with 3 bottles of N2G platinum edition. Nagging injuries be gone, plus its proven to be more anabolic then Decca and Ox seamen. Good shit, bros made by gut peoples.

Wow, what a great review ! I'm looking forward to trying this out soon as well. Mk has been a great aid to me as well but still in my experience lgd to be the most pronounced for me in terms of effectiveness, but I have never tried this same source that you have tried Rick. as I know no two sources are the same so I will be looking forward to this soon. Thank you for that!

21infantry said:
Angelo said:

You and Rock got suckered, bro! N2G, for the win. Hit Dylan up on Tinder last night, I guess we both swiped right. Well anyways he hooked me up with 3 bottles of N2G platinum edition. Nagging injuries be gone, plus its proven to be more anabolic then Decca and Ox seamen. Good shit, bros made by gut peoples.

Well damn it all, wtf was i thinking ..? I also heard n2guard was as strong as Tren ace/DNP combo if you take 15 caps a day split 2x a day ! But then again i also heard farmers use it to feed cattle for added size and girth, i even use it to feed my fish so they can swim faster. Is there anything n2g cant do ? good jokes.. :D

On a serious note, MK is some good stuff. Been on for like a week, nagging injuries have just kind of disappeared

21infantry said:
On a serious note, MK is some good stuff. Been on for like a week, nagging injuries have just kind of disappeared

Yes MK is quite impressive, and skepticism is understood until one gives it a try for themselves.. glad to see you are having a good reaction to this compound as have i.

Angelo said:
21infantry said:

Yes MK is quite impressive, and skepticism is understood until one gives it a try for themselves.. glad to see you are having a good reaction to this compound as have i.

I had a good reaction to all the Sarms so far. The one I was pretty iffy about was LG as I wasn't getting those promised strength increases. Well today I think they kicked in as I was just crushing weights.

RickRock said:

That's awesome to hear!! Bro, you remember how we both started with mk so many years ago and its amazing to see that even though we had such great experiences, they were nothing like they are now... QUALITY... I honestly am kind of surprised myself at what your experiencing after a tren cycle... like you said, with no drop off in strength and even more increases... that's unreal... I am SO THRILLED to see this kind of result... it makes such a massive difference though being able to not have nagging injuries and it allows you to really excel in your training... please keep us updated bro... im VERY happy to hear your experience!

DylanGemelli said:
RickRock said:

That's awesome to hear!! Bro, you remember how we both started with mk so many years ago and its amazing to see that even though we had such great experiences, they were nothing like they are now... QUALITY... I honestly am kind of surprised myself at what your experiencing after a tren cycle... like you said, with no drop off in strength and even more increases... that's unreal... I am SO THRILLED to see this kind of result... it makes such a massive difference though being able to not have nagging injuries and it allows you to really excel in your training... please keep us updated bro... im VERY happy to hear your experience!

Yeh bro, I remember very well! Like I said, I was a believer in MK from the start and always had a positive experience with it, but those experiences are nothing and pale in comparison big time to this Pure essence stuff!

I can't explain it, but it has been amazing to say the least that coming off tren I didn't lose strength, and have gained even more. I'm dumbfounded, but I will certainly take it! This makes me very happy for the cruises in the future. I generally take that time to maintain gains and just kinda go through the motions with maybe small improvements until my next blast. With this PE MK-2866 that hasn't been the case. I'm making gains like I'm on, so I will keep this train rolling as long as I can!

That's so good to hear Rick!. I'm glad it's helping you out tremendously. I've been on S4, GW, and MK for 12 days now and am starting to feel better in all sense of well being. I'm not sure if it's a placebo mind game or not but I feel more vascular and in a better mood. I just got back on pre workouts so I'm not sure if that has something to do with it. All I know is that I like what I'm feeling and seeing and to have you comment on this makes me excited on weeks to come. Thanks for the post bro!.

Hamo684 said:
That's so good to hear Rick!. I'm glad it's helping you out tremendously. I've been on S4, GW, and MK for 12 days now and am starting to feel better in all sense of well being. I'm not sure if it's a placebo mind game or not but I feel more vascular and in a better mood. I just got back on pre workouts so I'm not sure if that has something to do with it. All I know is that I like what I'm feeling and seeing and to have you comment on this makes me excited on weeks to come. Thanks for the post bro!.

It will only get better from here my friend, just wait and see..

Top Bottom