napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

**** Major Warning - SUPERIOR COUNTERFEIT - Pharmacom Labs ***

Scary how good those fakes are. I would take it as a complement. I ran pharmacom and its the shit.
[emoji123] Most definitely is[emoji123]

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
f5a3e6ffbdea93680b9c722d776809e1.jpg

So who the fuck is doing it. Someone who isn't stupid put some serious time and money into this. Doubt this is some dip shit in his basement doing this.

And thing is, if you are to spend all this time making fakes of the real thing, I mean these fakes are a big investment, why not go the distance and make real gear???? Gear that is real shit will nearly sell itself!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fb0cf671ef9806c2f596c7eae1c75053.jpg
5af18e4ca88cbb73da35799b05ccc26e.jpg
ed94c3f8fbff268c2ea2effe046ee15d.jpg
24a272aaba06abea1854089497769f8b.jpg

"taz15" code for 15% off at checkout

Tazz, So would it be safe to go the official Pharmacom site to purchase or has there been some compromise on both ends?

Tazz, So would it be safe to go the official Pharmacom site to purchase or has there been some compromise on both ends?

Anytime you purchase from our official website you are guaranteed 100% authenticity, our official website is direct from our official warehouses, these problems only arise when you start buying our products elsewhere to save a buck or two.

And thing is, if you are to spend all this time making fakes of the real thing, I mean these fakes are a big investment, why not go the distance and make real gear???? Gear that is real shit will nearly sell itself!!

Agreed

pm for ordering link

have any of your genuine product failed the anti-counterfeiting test?
Because the factory is saying that they blocked the codes on the first batch of ID codes up to 10000.....which would include genuine product sent to authorized distributors

so..basically the factory is saying...."your vial may fail the anti-counterfeiting check...but if it was bought from an authorized distributor...don't worry it's real"

which is insane...it totally defeats the purpose of having an anti-counterfeiting check in the first place

Last edited:
have any of your genuine product failed the anti-counterfeiting test?
Because the factory is saying that they blocked the codes on the first batch of ID codes up to 10000.....which would include genuine product sent to authorized distributors

so..basically the factory is saying...."your vial may fail the anti-counterfeiting check...but if it was bought from an authorized distributor...don't worry it's real"

which is insane...it totally defeats the purpose of having an anti-counterfeiting check in the first place

I appreciate your concern but obviously this is an issue where this 1 specific counterfeiter managed to interfere with our authorization ID system and figure out how we code the bottles each batch and even replicate some. We are working on changing our method so this one specific counterfeiter no longer is taking advantage of this.

Blocking the batch codes was something we had to do along our method to prevent customers who bought from third parties thinking they got authentic products, which is why i'm open to all pm's of products to confirm the authenticity of it to any customer.

Any further concerns or questions regarding this please don't hesitate to pm me.

Here's the problem....I bought 5 vials of Mix2 from an authorized dealer...4 passed...1 failed
PharmaComLabs refused to replace the vial to the authorized dealer....stating that the failed vial was genuine "because it was purchased direct from PharmaCom"
The whole reason for having an authentication code is to assure the customer (me) the product is real
Blocking codes was a decision made by PharmaCom ....the fall out from that decision falls on PharmaCom ...
not the customers who are only left with "take my word for it" for verification
PharmaCom needs to step up and make good on these vials that can no longer be verified

Here's the problem....I bought 5 vials of Mix2 from an authorized dealer...4 passed...1 failed
PharmaComLabs refused to replace the vial to the authorized dealer....stating that the failed vial was genuine "because it was purchased direct from PharmaCom"
The whole reason for having an authentication code is to assure the customer (me) the product is real
Blocking codes was a decision made by PharmaCom ....the fall out from that decision falls on PharmaCom ...
not the customers who are only left with "take my word for it" for verification
PharmaCom needs to step up and make good on these vials that can no longer be verified

If it was purchased from an authorized dealer there is no question on its authenticity, all our authorized dealers get their products direct from us, and if we notice they start going through third parties they will be directly terminated as a reseller, which would cost them their business so none of them would ever do that, but if they were to, we would find out fast.

how do I find actual legit pharmacom delaers? drugsgear seems legit but when I type in their address via the pharmacom official dealer site list, nothing pops up. This goes for the others on this thread

Hi. Have quick question for you Tazz. So if authenticity code from vial is good when checked in website product is 100% good, yes? Asking because code is good and everything looks like in good pictures not fake ones, but I have CHECK ME text in center of QR code but in google under pharmacom is see only QR code without that text in center. Thank you.
p.s: talking about E300 test

how do I find actual legit pharmacom delaers? drugsgear seems legit but when I type in their address via the pharmacom official dealer site list, nothing pops up. This goes for the others on this thread

www.pharmacomstore.ws "taz15" for 15% off.

If you don't buy from us make sure to pm me the link you are buying from for me to confirm if it is an authorized seller, if you buy from link above, that's direct to you from warehouse.

Hi. Have quick question for you Tazz. So if authenticity code from vial is good when checked in website product is 100% good, yes? Asking because code is good and everything looks like in good pictures not fake ones, but I have CHECK ME text in center of QR code but in google under pharmacom is see only QR code without that text in center. Thank you.
p.s: talking about E300 test

Yes! if the product code checks out authentic when checked on the website the vial is authentic.

Yes! if the product code checks out authentic when checked on the website the vial is authentic.

So if I pay with Bitcoin (10% off) and use your code (15% off) I can get 25% off (total)? Or I can use only one option for discount?

Top Bottom