napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Little help

Jackburton

Sooo long time not talk down to business I've been on 250mg/300 tren ace a week for 6 weeks results have been great haven't had any sides other then night sweats and at times serious insomnia my sex drive has been through the roof big time I've kept my diet on point and haven't cheated on it hardly at all ok couple slices of pizza here and there THE BAD though I've had aromasin and caber on hand the entire cycle I haven't used them once the only thing I've changed in the last few days is a lot of beach time and started running again ( I've experienced what a real Lower back pump is ) this morning I woke up and my nips don't hurt aren't sensitive but I just feel weird could be sun burn could be my head getting to me so I took a aromasin 15mg from a phurious pharma bottle and half a caber I felt like shit all day my mood is fucked up and I'm self concscious as shit that I got bitch tits though on any cycle I've done I e never experienced gyno I guess I'm just interested what you guys would do from here current stats are 31 200lbs 10% bf

Sooo long time not talk down to business I've been on 250mg/300 tren ace a week for 6 weeks results have been great haven't had any sides other then night sweats and at times serious insomnia my sex drive has been through the roof big time I've kept my diet on point and haven't cheated on it hardly at all ok couple slices of pizza here and there THE BAD though I've had aromasin and caber on hand the entire cycle I haven't used them once the only thing I've changed in the last few days is a lot of beach time and started running again ( I've experienced what a real Lower back pump is ) this morning I woke up and my nips don't hurt aren't sensitive but I just feel weird could be sun burn could be my head getting to me so I took a aromasin 15mg from a phurious pharma bottle and half a caber I felt like shit all day my mood is fucked up and I'm self concscious as shit that I got bitch tits though on any cycle I've done I e never experienced gyno I guess I'm just interested what you guys would do from here current stats are 31 200lbs 10% bf

Why in the hell wouldn't you be taking your AI and caber? You should have been taking that from the beginning!

I dunno man I guess I just was seeing results and no bads and was rolling the dice and I know how everyone of us are diff in previous cycles were my doses were much higher I didn't either and was fine but yea

Last edited:
Took the AI again today and prami mood I'm snappy and energy is low I'm pretty sure I've messed my levels up by being 6 weeks in and now taking prami and aromasin my nipples no lumps no fluid not sensitive to touch. It just sitting down feel weird almost kinda like if you ran in a cotton shirt and rubbed them a lil raw but when I make them hard doesn't hurt dunno I don't wanna stop the cycle
Shit was going great

Maybe I'll just order some letro just in case and caber ... I've heard some people don't respond well with prami and advice caber over it

I had a very similar experience to how you are feeling. I seem to be very sensitive to aromasin and a dex because when i take them I feel exactly how you are describing because my e2 has gone to low to fast. In my case. Its taking some time and im still in trial and error mode. Just got bloods back and when i didnt take my ai for 4 days my e2 went to 113 then dropped right off after .5 adex. Anyway thats a whole other long story but perhaps you're experiencing something similar. Im at .25 e3d and so far so good. Good luck to you

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom