napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Something ALL of us need to hear/be told time to time

44YOGearHead

I'm gonna address something that I have never seen addressed here personally at a broad level. What I'm about to say will fall on a lot of deaf ears and once I get around to saying it quite a few forum members who take offense will simply stop reading this and return to the status quo in which they/we exist. I want you all to know that this applies to myself as well, just not to such a large extent- after all I am addressing the issue and speaking on it so I at least acknowledge that the problem exists. I've had this discussion several times in private on surespot with other members, so bro's it's real. It does exist and it might be you guilty of it. I am as well and here is why:
By my own admission I, in the eyes of some, short change myself as far as getting the most out of this life style. I'm about to do what many of us all do... justify it as if it's okay. I'm about to make an excuse, or several of them for sake of making myself feel better about my short comings. EXCUSE #1- My knee's are bad: I turn 46 next month. I used to squat 675 pounds as a teen and I've always squat ass to grass. This also has affected my back (EXCUSE #2). I fell off a cliff in School Of Infantry and landed smack dab on my back- it was roughly 100 foot fall. I went off Mt. Rainer on my Hayabusa as well. A tree to my lower back stopped my further descent down the mountain. Excuse #3- I've been lifting cautiously to preserve my knees and back. Translation: I was lazy and content making excuses to justify my lacking legs. Instead of training around the injuries and finding a means to keep everything up to par I was complacent for a long time, but rest assured I knew it and have adjusted. In six to eight months I'll be balanced out proportionately. Excuse #4- I like to eat what I like to eat point blank. It's true. After serving almost 24 years in the military and eating some of the worst shit in history while at remote locations during deployments doing God knows what I figure I deserve to eat as I want to. I train hard as shit, I'm seriously not fat. However the incorporation of cardio 3x a week would have me looking great. Bottom line I am hard headed and needed to adjust all of these excuses (except #4 because fuck that I have zero plans to compete unless I just find myself at a point where I want to beat up on the tiny locals).

So let's address some of the issues that have been addressed on surespot via private conversations. 1. You can't tell anyone they don't look like a serious weight lifter. Everyone here is magically getting the most out of their cycles... everyone. Only a few of us will admit we are flawed. Many of us post pics wanting our nut sacks to be cupped and massaged; told good fucking job regardless of what the photo says. 2. Some of us have zero fucking business being on AAS. There are some fat fucks, skinny fucks, pudgy fucks, all kind of fucks across the globe on every forum, this one included, that just take the shit because we have some expendable income and want to be on swole status. I've seen it, you've seen it and oddly enough it's them and never us that are guilty. 3. Some of us lie. OMFG, did I just say that? Yep, there are some poser mother fuckers on this board and others that talk the talk and have yet to let us see the walk. If you're gonna be about it, then let us know you are about it. I've seen some guys post up about being 'Bulk Monsters' and they were sure of themselves too... they posted pics and what was seen was not what the fuck was advertised. I know of fucks who give bullshit advice by PM as if they run this, or that and I know that they have deceived the recipient of said advice because everybody wants to be thought of as 'that dude'. Fuck that. Self improvement begins with honest self assessment, not lies. 4. Just because you posted a pic, or ten thousand, it doesn't mean you're a spokesperson for Flex Magazine. I've seen some pics that could crash the stock market if they were advertisements for AAS and they were legal.

So what do we get out of this ugly shit I just posted?? I mean besides 'Fuck 44, he's an asshole'. Be real about shit man. If your goal is to compete in physique and then transition into bodybuilding, then train as a bodybuilder. The physique look will eventually come as you ascend into more mass and get to a point where bodybuilding is a possibility. It takes years and years to get real quality muscle built. Some of you retards think it can be done in six months. Some of you think that because you've been lifting for a decade that you have it all down to a science. There is no improvement without judgement. Ask people your flaws. #120 said I was fat once, cool... I am. If you compare me to the likes of Dylan, Thefederal, RickRock and a handful of others I'm a chocolate eclair with powdered sugar all over it. Compare me to 96% of the guys my age and ten years younger that call themselves weight lifters and I'm having their funerals. Compare me to the guy who called me fat and wait... he has zero room to talk until he can get on my level. When you can be my size and have veins protruding when you're just standing there in your calves, delts and hips then talk shit #120. When you post a pic, maybe you can earn an opinion. Point is I'm working on me and feverishly. So lets stop the excuses and complacency. Let's accept we're works in progress and not kiss our own asses so much.

Have a great day mother fuckers and I hope this helped light a fire in one persons ass. If it did then cool, job done. If not... well fuck it, you get out what you put into this. If you are satisfied with being the dude telling ppl you're on gear and not looking like it... so be it. If this offended you... fuck it. If you need a ego boost, go stand in the mirror and say fuck that black mother fucker 44 (I'm kinda smooth caramel actually). Emphasis on smooth lol. The gym awaits and it needs me to jump start the daily gains. I love myself as we all should... just before you hate on me too much at least give me credit for keeping it real before hoping I accidentally inject Liquid Plumber into my VG.

Just finished my 2-3:50$ sausage egg and cheese Mcmuffin reading this . Going to kill the gym after work though! Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your a man of many words 44, most of which may offend some but real ears filter thru the monotonous bullshit and learn from the wise. You've got 10 years on me but I strive to be a monster like you once I hit my 40s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sitting in the gym parking lot...just received my inspiration (as well as a hunger for a powdered sugar eclair)

(as well as a hunger for a powdered sugar eclair)

Sounds like my Brambleberry crisp….;)

0RGewX6.jpg

Bro you got way too much time on your hands. While I agree with you on some of what you're saying this is only a forum. I think you expect way too much from it. On the flip side of that coin you're a very passionate person so I can't take that away from you either.

Point is I'm working on me and feverishly. So lets stop the excuses and complacency.

Agree brother. I'm never complacent. Quite frankly I think I look like shit. All I can do is fervorously work towards my physique goals. This pursuit is something I've grown to love anyways.

I agree with all of that. Totally. I'm Old, bent, cracked, stretched, I crackle when I move, I wear cheater glasses just to see my playlists on Spotify, My shoulder hurts from sun-up til sundown and most of the night. My knees have been cut open several times with non natural bits left in, every finger and 2/3rds of my toes have been broken....All excuses, all 100 true. I do get up and work all day, I do go to the gym 6 days and try to outdo every young gun in the place.
Fuckit! I'm not a mass monster. I'm an old guy trying to outrun the clock/calendar. You guys inspire. Educate and Entertain.
No excuses!!! No Misconceptions!!
Ask me and I'll tell it as it is.

I agree with all of that. Totally. I'm Old, bent, cracked, stretched, I crackle when I move, I wear cheater glasses just to see my playlists on Spotify, My shoulder hurts from sun-up til sundown and most of the night. My knees have been cut open several times with non natural bits left in, every finger and 2/3rds of my toes have been broken....All excuses, all 100 true. I do get up and work all day, I do go to the gym 6 days and try to outdo every young gun in the place.
Fuckit! I'm not a mass monster. I'm an old guy trying to outrun the clock/calendar. You guys inspire. Educate and Entertain.
No excuses!!! No Misconceptions!!
Ask me and I'll tell it as it is.

You forgot to say your balls make ice tea when you sit on the pot each morning…..;)

I'm gonna address something that I have never seen addressed here personally at a broad level. What I'm about to say will fall on a lot of deaf ears and once I get around to saying it quite a few forum members who take offense will simply stop reading this and return to the status quo in which they/we exist. I want you all to know that this applies to myself as well, just not to such a large extent- after all I am addressing the issue and speaking on it so I at least acknowledge that the problem exists. I've had this discussion several times in private on surespot with other members, so bro's it's real. It does exist and it might be you guilty of it. I am as well and here is why:
By my own admission I, in the eyes of some, short change myself as far as getting the most out of this life style. I'm about to do what many of us all do... justify it as if it's okay. I'm about to make an excuse, or several of them for sake of making myself feel better about my short comings. EXCUSE #1- My knee's are bad: I turn 46 next month. I used to squat 675 pounds as a teen and I've always squat ass to grass. This also has affected my back (EXCUSE #2). I fell off a cliff in School Of Infantry and landed smack dab on my back- it was roughly 100 foot fall. I went off Mt. Rainer on my Hayabusa as well. A tree to my lower back stopped my further descent down the mountain. Excuse #3- I've been lifting cautiously to preserve my knees and back. Translation: I was lazy and content making excuses to justify my lacking legs. Instead of training around the injuries and finding a means to keep everything up to par I was complacent for a long time, but rest assured I knew it and have adjusted. In six to eight months I'll be balanced out proportionately. Excuse #4- I like to eat what I like to eat point blank. It's true. After serving almost 24 years in the military and eating some of the worst shit in history while at remote locations during deployments doing God knows what I figure I deserve to eat as I want to. I train hard as shit, I'm seriously not fat. However the incorporation of cardio 3x a week would have me looking great. Bottom line I am hard headed and needed to adjust all of these excuses (except #4 because fuck that I have zero plans to compete unless I just find myself at a point where I want to beat up on the tiny locals).

So let's address some of the issues that have been addressed on surespot via private conversations. 1. You can't tell anyone they don't look like a serious weight lifter. Everyone here is magically getting the most out of their cycles... everyone. Only a few of us will admit we are flawed. Many of us post pics wanting our nut sacks to be cupped and massaged; told good fucking job regardless of what the photo says. 2. Some of us have zero fucking business being on AAS. There are some fat fucks, skinny fucks, pudgy fucks, all kind of fucks across the globe on every forum, this one included, that just take the shit because we have some expendable income and want to be on swole status. I've seen it, you've seen it and oddly enough it's them and never us that are guilty. 3. Some of us lie. OMFG, did I just say that? Yep, there are some poser mother fuckers on this board and others that talk the talk and have yet to let us see the walk. If you're gonna be about it, then let us know you are about it. I've seen some guys post up about being 'Bulk Monsters' and they were sure of themselves too... they posted pics and what was seen was not what the fuck was advertised. I know of fucks who give bullshit advice by PM as if they run this, or that and I know that they have deceived the recipient of said advice because everybody wants to be thought of as 'that dude'. Fuck that. Self improvement begins with honest self assessment, not lies. 4. Just because you posted a pic, or ten thousand, it doesn't mean you're a spokesperson for Flex Magazine. I've seen some pics that could crash the stock market if they were advertisements for AAS and they were legal.

So what do we get out of this ugly shit I just posted?? I mean besides 'Fuck 44, he's an asshole'. Be real about shit man. If your goal is to compete in physique and then transition into bodybuilding, then train as a bodybuilder. The physique look will eventually come as you ascend into more mass and get to a point where bodybuilding is a possibility. It takes years and years to get real quality muscle built. Some of you retards think it can be done in six months. Some of you think that because you've been lifting for a decade that you have it all down to a science. There is no improvement without judgement. Ask people your flaws. #120 said I was fat once, cool... I am. If you compare me to the likes of Dylan, Thefederal, RickRock and a handful of others I'm a chocolate eclair with powdered sugar all over it. Compare me to 96% of the guys my age and ten years younger that call themselves weight lifters and I'm having their funerals. Compare me to the guy who called me fat and wait... he has zero room to talk until he can get on my level. When you can be my size and have veins protruding when you're just standing there in your calves, delts and hips then talk shit #120. When you post a pic, maybe you can earn an opinion. Point is I'm working on me and feverishly. So lets stop the excuses and complacency. Let's accept we're works in progress and not kiss our own asses so much.

Have a great day mother fuckers and I hope this helped light a fire in one persons ass. If it did then cool, job done. If not... well fuck it, you get out what you put into this. If you are satisfied with being the dude telling ppl you're on gear and not looking like it... so be it. If this offended you... fuck it. If you need a ego boost, go stand in the mirror and say fuck that black mother fucker 44 (I'm kinda smooth caramel actually). Emphasis on smooth lol. The gym awaits and it needs me to jump start the daily gains. I love myself as we all should... just before you hate on me too much at least give me credit for keeping it real before hoping I accidentally inject Liquid Plumber into my VG.
you know what, it takes a real man to write things like this, be accepting of certain things and openly admit it... this says a lot about you bro, what kind of person you are and where your thought process is and i wish more people followed this same kind of action... i really like it when people take responsibility for whatever the circumstance and situation is... i sit here day and night trying to figure out how to fix flaws, often thinking for hours on what i can change etc... its called never being satisfied and realizing that no matter how hard you work or what you accomplish, there is plenty more to be done... you should aim for perfection because its not attainable yet you are always shooting for something and realizing there is more that you can do.. complacency is a killer to results and achievement.. the hunger for more is what drives people to be elite.. .

you know what, it takes a real man to write things like this, be accepting of certain things and openly admit it... this says a lot about you bro, what kind of person you are and where your thought process is and i wish more people followed this same kind of action... i really like it when people take responsibility for whatever the circumstance and situation is... i sit here day and night trying to figure out how to fix flaws, often thinking for hours on what i can change etc... its called never being satisfied and realizing that no matter how hard you work or what you accomplish, there is plenty more to be done... you should aim for perfection because its not attainable yet you are always shooting for something and realizing there is more that you can do.. complacency is a killer to results and achievement.. the hunger for more is what drives people to be elite.. .

Bro, I know I'm overkill on a lot of things, but there is no shortage of passion and conviction. ccbram said something to the effect of my taking it too seriously since it's just a forum and maybe I am... but if a person isn't passionate about bettering themselves at any level what are we passionate about? If a person can't look in the mirror and say 'I'm gonna fix me' then flat out you don't give a fuck. ccbram you know I respect ya brother and don't think that was pointed at you, but rather at someone taking what you said and nesting in it. 'It's just a forum', it is, but it's one that's supposedly full of people compassionate about lifting and using PEDs. Lifting can be casual, but PEDs are never casual imo. If you're at a point where PED's are really justifiable then the physical training aspect should be 2nd nature and well versed.
We all see it everyday... it's no different anywhere else, but that doesn't make it excusable.

It's not a forum..It's a battle ground! ground ZERO, the home base before we hit the Shit! it's where the weak are weeded out n the strong evolve!

Bro, I know I'm overkill on a lot of things, but there is no shortage of passion and conviction. ccbram said something to the effect of my taking it too seriously since it's just a forum and maybe I am... but if a person isn't passionate about bettering themselves at any level what are we passionate about? If a person can't look in the mirror and say 'I'm gonna fix me' then flat out you don't give a fuck. ccbram you know I respect ya brother and don't think that was pointed at you, but rather at someone taking what you said and nesting in it. 'It's just a forum', it is, but it's one that's supposedly full of people compassionate about lifting and using PEDs. Lifting can be casual, but PEDs are never casual imo. If you're at a point where PED's are really justifiable then the physical training aspect should be 2nd nature and well versed.
We all see it everyday... it's no different anywhere else, but that doesn't make it excusable.
it is FAR more than a forum... thats the way i built this from ground zero and it was intended to become a family and now it is... no "forum" operates like we do... its FAR more than a forum and there's nothing wrong with anything you said... cbbram is my boy and has been since i started this but i dont care for that comment at all...

I can definitely relate to excuse #1(KNEES).I wake up every morning walking to the bathroom like frankenstein cracking & popping oohing & aahhing all the way there.I've come to the conclusion that I can't & will NEVER be able to work my legs heavy again,so I just do a hell of a lot of reps/sets with them until I can't do anymore.

The rest of it I kinda just clouded over.Something about #120 calling you fat,I laughed...Damn ADD,sorry 44 :p

Top Bottom