napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need Advice for Current AAS Cycle in Preparation for First Powerlifting Meet Ever.

btpolak

Current stats are as follows:
30 years old male
5'11" tall
235.4 lbs
14.8% body fat

A quick history and current briefing before my question: 9 years lifting experience, four prior cycles, and my current cycle is test e for 15 weeks at 600 mg and Tren E 250 mg for 12 weeks. Most cycles were for cutting purposes and this is my first cycle that I’m using to seriously attempt to add as much sustainable muscle and strength as possible. I started running Tren E, first tren run (didn’t run Ace because of wanting to not be a pin cushion), at 150 mg starting at week 1 and after 4 weeks, I experienced no negative sides so I bumped it to 250 mg where I will stay till then end for my first run. I’m loving the compound and the cycle so far. I am running AI Sports Life Support 2.0 for overall protection throughout cycle, along with additional NAC and CoQ10 and others that I run yearlong with my daily vitamin regime. PCT, arimidex, and caber are all planned out and on hand. I’m also running 500 iu HCG per week throughout cycle like I always have before. Previous cycle experience and post cycle bloods have always come back in normal healthy range thus far so, “if it’s not broke, don’t fix it.” I intended this to be a lean bulk cycle focusing more on strength development and powerlifting with isolation and volume training for auxiliary lifts. I’m actually more in a slight deficit because of my cardio schedule but I’m loving the weekly improvements in composition and slow drop in body fat% while hitting PRs in my lifts. Alright, let me cut to the chase now. I’ve always loved bodybuilding but lately I’ve found interest in powerlifting and have been training for it since the beginning of December. Well, for the fuck of it, I’m going to compete in powerlifting meet but the meet falls one week after my last test injection. I have Tbol on hand that I can run at 40mg starting 28 days before start of PCT to ensure I at least maintain strength but I’m finding myself wanting to find a way to have the most power possible. To be frank, I never power lifted prior to this and almost never did any of the movements because I used dumbbells and machines all the time. I feel the powerlifting has greatly improved my physique and want to use this as a tool to improve myself. For my weight, my lifts are garbage and at the moment I can only pull off a 1300 lb total raw. I’m hoping to improve that by at least a hundred in time for the meet or more but I have no clue how to properly cycle for powerlifting and this is more for fun than serious competition at this point. I'm training in style of the Starting Strength method but slightly modified to accommodate my volume and bodybuilding desires. Does anyone have recommendations on a SARM to run to enhance my chances of success at the meet to run in conjunction with the Tbol? Perhaps a change in oral? I have superdrol on hand as well.

Current stats are as follows:
30 years old male
5'11" tall
235.4 lbs
14.8% body fat

A quick history and current briefing before my question: 9 years lifting experience, four prior cycles, and my current cycle is test e for 15 weeks at 600 mg and Tren E 250 mg for 12 weeks. Most cycles were for cutting purposes and this is my first cycle that I’m using to seriously attempt to add as much sustainable muscle and strength as possible. I started running Tren E, first tren run (didn’t run Ace because of wanting to not be a pin cushion), at 150 mg starting at week 1 and after 4 weeks, I experienced no negative sides so I bumped it to 250 mg where I will stay till then end for my first run. I’m loving the compound and the cycle so far. I am running AI Sports Life Support 2.0 for overall protection throughout cycle, along with additional NAC and CoQ10 and others that I run yearlong with my daily vitamin regime. PCT, arimidex, and caber are all planned out and on hand. I’m also running 500 iu HCG per week throughout cycle like I always have before. Previous cycle experience and post cycle bloods have always come back in normal healthy range thus far so, “if it’s not broke, don’t fix it.” I intended this to be a lean bulk cycle focusing more on strength development and powerlifting with isolation and volume training for auxiliary lifts. I’m actually more in a slight deficit because of my cardio schedule but I’m loving the weekly improvements in composition and slow drop in body fat% while hitting PRs in my lifts. Alright, let me cut to the chase now. I’ve always loved bodybuilding but lately I’ve found interest in powerlifting and have been training for it since the beginning of December. Well, for the fuck of it, I’m going to compete in powerlifting meet but the meet falls one week after my last test injection. I have Tbol on hand that I can run at 40mg starting 28 days before start of PCT to ensure I at least maintain strength but I’m finding myself wanting to find a way to have the most power possible. To be frank, I never power lifted prior to this and almost never did any of the movements because I used dumbbells and machines all the time. I feel the powerlifting has greatly improved my physique and want to use this as a tool to improve myself. For my weight, my lifts are garbage and at the moment I can only pull off a 1300 lb total raw. I’m hoping to improve that by at least a hundred in time for the meet or more but I have no clue how to properly cycle for powerlifting and this is more for fun than serious competition at this point. I'm training in style of the Starting Strength method but slightly modified to accommodate my volume and bodybuilding desires. Does anyone have recommendations on a SARM to run to enhance my chances of success at the meet to run in conjunction with the Tbol? Perhaps a change in oral? I have superdrol on hand as well.
superdrol will add more size and strength, absolutely but the sides are fucking horrible bro... i wont ever go near it again... if you run tbol with lgd4033 and rad140, you can achieve dbol like results without the side effects and its FAR more sustainable... that would be the best way to go about it... you run lgd and rad 12 weeks... lgd 10 mg per day and rad 20 mg per day...

here are the links to get buy 2 get 1 free on each...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-lgd-4033

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-testolone-rad-140

also, if you are running hcg an entire cycle, thats a horrible thing... it has a place but thats way too much hcg to be using and its very detrimental to run it that long... watch this video.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQnRt3rTqac

Top Bottom