Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Sarms for slow thyroid?

buduponter

New member
Member
Hi I've been recently browsing the isarms.com site and forums and you seem to be very knowledgeable. I had blood work done and my TSH was 4.9 which is kinda high....I've been using thermogenics for about 15 years without taking many breaks so I'm pretty sure I burnt myself out. Any sarms that could possibly help me get back to normal?

Appreciate any help you give me. Thanks!!
 
Hi I've been recently browsing the isarms.com site and forums and you seem to be very knowledgeable. I had blood work done and my TSH was 4.9 which is kinda high....I've been using thermogenics for about 15 years without taking many breaks so I'm pretty sure I burnt myself out. Any sarms that could possibly help me get back to normal?

Appreciate any help you give me. Thanks!!

SR9009 and GW are gong to be your best bets for that. They are both excellent for fat loss and sr9009 boosts metabolism significantly

Here is the dosing protocol for them and the link to get what you need

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/endurance-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)
 
Hi I've been recently browsing the isarms.com site and forums and you seem to be very knowledgeable. I had blood work done and my TSH was 4.9 which is kinda high....I've been using thermogenics for about 15 years without taking many breaks so I'm pretty sure I burnt myself out. Any sarms that could possibly help me get back to normal?

Appreciate any help you give me. Thanks!!

absolutely bro... the most effective sarms cutting stack you can go with and one that will attack your metabolism and enhance it to the highest extent is the enhanced super stack... i'll make it very easy for you... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...product_id=124

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...product_id=138

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid 3 mg per day


Mini pct 13-16




clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
 
Wow that's more than I was expecting! Is there a smaller option?
i gave you the most aggressive option... if you want something smaller that will still work... then just run gw501516 on its own... 16 weeks, no pct required... that will definitely help... when you ask me a question i give you the strongest option but that does not mean its the only one...

also, that stack lasts 4 months, not a day...


here is the link for the gw... https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-off-gw-501516
 
Top Bottom