napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Cycle

Sparrowbro

Been doing research for years and I'm ready to begin this journey. Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions on a good first cycle.

Stats
170lbs 10% bf (I'm very lean)
6'0
24 years old
Lifting since 17 years old (inconsistent for the first 4 years)

My goals in order
1. Increase strength
2. Gain size
3. Stay at 10% bf

What do you guys think?

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk

Sounds like you need to build a better base. You're very light for your height.

Last edited:
Been doing research for years and I'm ready to begin this journey. Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions on a good first cycle.

Stats
170lbs 10% bf (I'm very lean)
6'0
24 years old
Lifting since 17 years old (inconsistent for the first 4 years)

My goals in order
1. Increase strength
2. Gain size
3. Stay at 10% bf

What do you guys think?

Right now you are too young and too undersized for steroids. I can help you set up a sarms cycle, which can help you a,lot if you tell me your goals.

Right now you are too young and too undersized for steroids. I can help you set up a sarms cycle, which can help you a,lot if you tell me your goals.
The age thing i kind of understand, although i feel like i have enough lifting experience, and that 7 years of research has prepared me, but im not sure about the undersized part. I constantly see people say they are at a certain body fat when they are truly much higher. Many experienced lifters actually. Most people see me and guess that i'm at 6% bf. I feel like steroids are safe when used responsibly. Furthermore, i dont feel like enough studies have been conducted to prove the safety of sarms. I'm not hating on sarms, i just want to be as safe as possible. I appreciate your concern, but i will be running a cycle within the next 2 months. I'm just asking for input

So if i was 215lbs but had 40% body fat i would be okay? Body fat plays a role

Im trying to convey that, yes, i may be a little light, but also recognize that out of my 170lbs, a large portion is muscle mass and not body fat

Having a better base would be more ideal but what matters most is using responsibly and gym experience (diet,technique,etc.)

So if i was 215lbs but had 40% body fat i would be okay? Body fat plays a role

Read what I wrote. You're talking about 2 completely different things.

215 @ 40% wouldn't be ok either....Then you'd be too fat.

The age thing i kind of understand, although i feel like i have enough lifting experience, and that 7 years of research has prepared me, but im not sure about the undersized part. I constantly see people say they are at a certain body fat when they are truly much higher. Many experienced lifters actually. Most people see me and guess that i'm at 6% bf. I feel like steroids are safe when used responsibly. Furthermore, i dont feel like enough studies have been conducted to prove the safety of sarms. I'm not hating on sarms, i just want to be as safe as possible. I appreciate your concern, but i will be running a cycle within the next 2 months. I'm just asking for input

here's what you don't grasp... 1. lifting experience has NOTHING to do with any of this... NOTHING when you are 24 years old... 2. when you are undersized as you are, you are going to cause extreme strain on joints, ligaments, tendons etc resulting in you enduring frequent injuries throughout your life... MANY steroid users have had this happen from growing too fast and guess what, when you are undersized, you grow too fast to catch up to where you are supposed to be... 3. just because you are going to do something does not make it right and coming with an attitude like you are going to attempt to back someone in a corner that they need to tell you because you are "going to do it anyway" is not going to change anything... you make your own decisions and responsible people who look out for others make theirs as well... you can do whatever you want but noone is going to advise you on something not right for you... guys like you are the reason steroids get a bad name because you don't listen and then have to learn the hard way so by all means, you go for it... good luck to you

also, you say you feel you have all this experience, 7 years of lifting yet you readily admit 4 of those 7 are inconsistent... SMFH.. you will learn

Having a better base would be more ideal but what matters most is using responsibly and gym experience (diet,technique,etc.)
okay, you have NO experience and you are telling guys with decades of it how it goes... LOLLL i am so tired of guys like you, seriously... you think you know everything with NO experience... keep reading google bro... its already doing you huge favors

Top Bottom