napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blood Work Results

OTL

Hey fellas, so here's the deal. I'm 20 days into a test e cycle. I frontloaded a g the first week, 250 twice the second week and on Monday I pinned another 250. Libido has been shit for last week and a half or so. I'm not super gyno prone so I haven't been taking my Aromasin but every 3 days or so. I took 12.5 a couple times and 6.5 a few times. I thought my estrogen was through the roof for a while. Then I was a bit concerned about the gear as it's a new source and thought maybe it was underdosed and then thought perhaps I tanked my e2 with my AI. i knew bloods was the only way to figure out wtf was going on.

My last pin was Monday afternoon. My last dose of Aromasin before this morning(6.5mg 30 mins ago) was Saturday morning, 6.5mg. My Estradiol is low af. I'm going to lay off the AI for a bit, but how long should I wait before I dose? Perhaps the Aromasin is a bit overdosed? Need some help with that and also curious how the rest of the test results look. I got the female hormone panel not LC/MS as estrogen was my main concern. I don't understand how I tanked my e2 with taking the Aromasin so sparingly. Any and all help is greatly appreciated!! It also sucks that I just took another dose a few mins ago further tanking my e2... smh

Attachments

• IMG_1498.jpg
    IMG_1498.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 53
Hey fellas, so here's the deal. I'm 20 days into a test e cycle. I frontloaded a g the first week, 250 twice the second week and on Monday I pinned another 250. Libido has been shit for last week and a half or so. I'm not super gyno prone so I haven't been taking my Aromasin but every 3 days or so. I took 12.5 a couple times and 6.5 a few times. I thought my estrogen was through the roof for a while. Then I was a bit concerned about the gear as it's a new source and thought maybe it was underdosed and then thought perhaps I tanked my e2 with my AI. i knew bloods was the only way to figure out wtf was going on.

My last pin was Monday afternoon. My last dose of Aromasin before this morning(6.5mg 30 mins ago) was Saturday morning, 6.5mg. My Estradiol is low af. I'm going to lay off the AI for a bit, but how long should I wait before I dose? Perhaps the Aromasin is a bit overdosed? Need some help with that and also curious how the rest of the test results look. I got the female hormone panel not LC/MS as estrogen was my main concern. I don't understand how I tanked my e2 with taking the Aromasin so sparingly. Any and all help is greatly appreciated!! It also sucks that I just took another dose a few mins ago further tanking my e2... smh
i cant strain my eyes that much to read it, sorry bro but its not readable on any of your posts...

its impossible to say if your test was bad or not when its a capped test bro... did you have a baseline before you started?

finally got the images sorted, my apologies.

Attachments

• TR3.jpg
    TR3.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 43
  • TR4.jpg
    TR4.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 47
there's really nothing to tell you here bro... you have a capped test so i cant tell if your test was underdosed... i dont know your baseline before you started... i dont know if you overdosed aromasin, etc... clearly you took too much, somehow, someway... there are not other indicators present

there's really nothing to tell you here bro... you have a capped test so i cant tell if your test was underdosed... i dont know your baseline before you started... i dont know if you overdosed aromasin, etc... clearly you took too much, somehow, someway... there are not other indicators present

No unfortunately I didn't get it tested right before I started the cycle. Last time I had it tested was after PCT of last cycle and I was mid 500's about 4 months ago. I have new test e on the way from a reliable source here so I was mostly concerned about my nonexistent libido and figure out if my estrogen was too high or crashed. Just wanted to make sure nothing stood out in the results aside from the low LH, FSH & Estradiol.

I think it'll take a week or 2 for your E to bounce back up, but I'd be guessing. You definitely will want to retest at some point to dial in your AI dose.

No unfortunately I didn't get it tested right before I started the cycle. Last time I had it tested was after PCT of last cycle and I was mid 500's about 4 months ago. I have new test e on the way from a reliable source here so I was mostly concerned about my nonexistent libido and figure out if my estrogen was too high or crashed. Just wanted to make sure nothing stood out in the results aside from the low LH, FSH & Estradiol.

Elevated BUN is common, it has to do with protein and liver enzymes and you're barely elevated. Your hema is in range, but it might be climbing depending on what you were before cycle.

Thanks fellas. Much appreciated! How long do you suggest I wait to dose Aromasin since I dosed 6.5mg this morning? Until my next blood test? 2 or 3 weeks?

Last edited:
Here's what I would do, at 500mg/wk I would suggest cutting aromasin completely out until you get retested. Pull another blood test in 2 weeks or so. Once your libido starts coming back and you start feeling better you should know your e2 is getting back in range.
You may not be sensitive to estrogen conversion or your gear was way underdosed. When I'm running 500mg/wk I only dose aromasin twice a week and I'm good.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Here's what I would do, at 500mg/wk I would suggest cutting aromasin completely out until you get retested. Pull another blood test in 2 weeks or so. Once your libido starts coming back and you start feeling better you should know your e2 is getting back in range.
You may not be sensitive to estrogen conversion or your gear was way underdosed. When I'm running 500mg/wk I only dose aromasin twice a week and I'm good.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Thank you for the insight. Should I dose the new reliable gear from a source here a little higher than 500mg/wk to try to help e conversion? It's quite possible the gear was underdosed.

Thank you for the insight. Should I dose the new reliable gear from a source here a little higher than 500mg/wk to try to help e conversion? It's quite possible the gear was underdosed.
No. I wouldn't.

Just dose it as you plan to run it.
Which in your case keep it at 500mg.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I need some advice. My e2 is definitely coming up, my workouts are feeling better each day, I feel better each day and my libido is making a comeback. Suggestions on when I should start re-taking my Aromasin? After crashing my e2, I'm gun shy. I've always done well managing my levels until this cycle, which I attribute to the gear I started the cycle with. I'm def going to get bloods in another week or two to check my e2 levels but being I've never crashed it, I need some help on when I should restart my AI being that while it's rising, most likely it's still low. Thanks in advance!!

It's hard to say... I couldn't get away with not running an AI, but everyone is so different. You could dose it every third day or twice a week... or do like bodean said and wait till you get retested.

I feel your pain brother when I crashed mine it took 3 weeks for it to just get back to 11! 4 weeks later it was at 106 running just 300mg of week of prop. It's been hard for me to get my dialed back in as well. My advice would be to take a conservative approach with the aromasin I found out the hard way how powerful of a drug it really is. Just keep an eye signs that it may be getting to high to quick and pull bloods in another few weeks if u have the means. I've had to spend a lot of $ on bloods to get dialed in. I would take a break from the aromasin for two weeks and see what's what. Are u running the same test? Be sure and get an uncapped panel next time to make sure the test isn't part of your problem.

Top Bottom