napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

steroid cycle - 18 year old from Tunisia

slimbeens

Hi! i never knew i could contact you, i just found out like 2mins ago, i'm from Tunisia i'm 18years old /185cm/about 60kg, idk about my body fat tho im pretty skinny obviously :p, my goal is to get big in a short period of time, but i wanna do it safely but i don't know like what kind of things should i take while on a cycle for the gyno for example, i really don't know i got 70pill of dbol now that might look so dumb that i got that for a first cycle but i can't find testosterone here, people are so dumb here, hell they think testosterone is the worst steroid out there just because it's injectable, anyways i know you highly recommend not to start a first cycle on dbol however i have no choice but i just wanna get big even if it's for a couple of weeks i just wanna feel how it's like to be that big guy in the gym im not gonna stay on steroids for ever so i don't think it's gonna be that harm, anyways i've talked too much, i just wanna know what should i take to make it less harmful, im not ready to get gyno or get bald or anything, thanks a lot for you help. :)

You are 18 years old. There is no way you are going to get any type of steroid advice on this board. Your endocrine system is heavily under development and the worst thing you could do is fuck with that. You haven't even built a good natural foundation yet through the proper training and dieting or out any real time paying your dues.

First of all, noone gets big quickly without repercussions later but clearly, the problem THAT... YOU ALREADY KNOW what you are doing is wrong and its so damn stupid... i hope you dont plan on being a ladies man because you wont be performing for any females... The problems with individuals that had not yet attained full physio-sexual development, is that that anabolic compounds are acting on locations within the central nervous system that are still under development. That is, that many receptors that are activated by Testosterone are STILL performing developmental functions, and you are stimulating them before they had the chance to fully create a working framework of hormonal balance that would sustain you for the rest of your adult life.

i know you highly recommend not to start a first cycle on dbol however i have no choice but i just wanna get big even if it's for a couple of weeks

smfh....wow

Man, I wish I knew then what I know now!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Hi! i never knew i could contact you, i just found out like 2mins ago, i'm from Tunisia i'm 18years old /185cm/about 60kg, idk about my body fat tho im pretty skinny obviously :p, my goal is to get big in a short period of time, but i wanna do it safely but i don't know like what kind of things should i take while on a cycle for the gyno for example, i really don't know i got 70pill of dbol now that might look so dumb that i got that for a first cycle but i can't find testosterone here, people are so dumb here, hell they think testosterone is the worst steroid out there just because it's injectable, anyways i know you highly recommend not to start a first cycle on dbol however i have no choice but i just wanna get big even if it's for a couple of weeks i just wanna feel how it's like to be that big guy in the gym im not gonna stay on steroids for ever so i don't think it's gonna be that harm, anyways i've talked too much, i just wanna know what should i take to make it less harmful, im not ready to get gyno or get bald or anything, thanks a lot for you help. :)

I literally laughed out loud reading this. This can't be real life

You sound incredible immature and uneducated the way you are talking. I highly recommend you throw this idea away and just learn how to diet/train

I feel dumb af rn.
Thanks you all for the help, i appreciate it.
DO NOT feel dumb man, but just listen and learn... DO NOT and i repeat DO NOT feel dumb... you just need to learn and understand... thats what we are here for, to help you learn

Top Bottom