napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

When to start second cycle

Tomo85

Hi all, I'm planning on starting my second cycle of LGD and S4. I finished my first cycle around 1.5 months ago and had some solid gains while recomping. Overcome lots of plateaus and I managed to keep almost all of my gains too which was great.

Unfortunately the last two weeks I've been sick and haven't been able to train or eat anywhere near my caloric needs. I've lost a bit of size and muscle fullness during this period and no doubt strength too.

I'm feeling better now and looking to get back to the gym tomorrow. I've also got a very slight shoulder injury, it doesn't stop me from training and it's not overly painful but I feel it slightly when pressing. It's been there since PCT.

Taking in to account the above, my question is, when would be best to start my second cycle? Shall I start as soon as I start training again tomorrow or wait for a couple of weeks to build up my strength naturally first?

Stats:
185lbs
Age 31
Goal - increase size and strength
Body fat - 14%

did you do a mini pct, disregard i just read pct in ur post. i would say go for it what is your next run going to be?

If you are able to train at 100% now, I don't see a problem with starting asap.

For your goals of size and strength, I'd add RAD140 to the stack of lgd and s4 to give you the power stack from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 LGD 10mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 RAD140 20mg per day dosed in the am

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thanks guys, I'll defo consider mk2866 if the LGD doesn't help. Would love to get more rad, but have to watch the pennies just before Christmas! I had some in my last stack and was awesome.

Thanks guys, I'll defo consider mk2866 if the LGD doesn't help. Would love to get more rad, but have to watch the pennies just before Christmas! I had some in my last stack and was awesome.
coming off an injury i would def opt for the mk vs rad i mean i love both but mk is included in every one of my sarms runs for the last 2 years recovery healing properties are great

Hi Dylan,

I have a question about PCT for this cycle.
I've read contradicting info on this subject so I'd like to know your thoughts on it please.

My planned PCT is currently clomid and GW.
Would there be any benefit by adding Aromisin to this?

Also I know I'm going to be mildly surpressed at the end of the cycle. Does that mean i would be wise to avoid including any other sarms such as ostaraine into to the pct? I was thinking of including it to maintain my strength and help with my shoulder pain but wary about including any other sarms that can cause mild surpression. I know ostarine is only surpessive after extended use but wasn't sure how my body would respond given I'll allready be a little bit shut down.

If it is ok to use, am I even going to see any benifits from running it for only 4 weeks during a pct ?

Any support/ advise would be greatly appreciated

Thank you

Hi Dylan,

I have a question about PCT for this cycle.
I've read contradicting info on this subject so I'd like to know your thoughts on it please.

My planned PCT is currently clomid and GW.
Would there be any benefit by adding Aromisin to this?

Also I know I'm going to be mildly surpressed at the end of the cycle. Does that mean i would be wise to avoid including any other sarms such as ostaraine into to the pct? I was thinking of including it to maintain my strength and help with my shoulder pain but wary about including any other sarms that can cause mild surpression. I know ostarine is only surpessive after extended use but wasn't sure how my body would respond given I'll allready be a little bit shut down.

If it is ok to use, am I even going to see any benifits from running it for only 4 weeks during a pct ?

Any support/ advise would be greatly appreciated

Thank you
aromasin is always beneficial in pct due to the increase in igf levels but you have to be careful on the dosing with sarms only... when you use steroids, you are trying to prevent rebound in pct and likely have had some sort of elevation in estrogen on cycle but with sarms, none of this occurs so you want to dose it far lighter.. with the sarmsx aromasin, dose it half a dropper every other day... when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…remember, that mk is used in large anabolic cycles so clearly it would be perfectly fine in a sarms stack bro... you can absolutely use it

Hi Dylan,

Thanks for taking the time to reply to me. I appreciate your help and comments as always. I'm going to add MK to my pct stack and will make sure i dose the aromasin correctly every other day.

I haven't used MK before but heard good things from yourself and some of the other guys on here. In terms of dosing for pct , is it one full dropper per day in the AM?

Hi Dylan,

Thanks for taking the time to reply to me. I appreciate your help and comments as always. I'm going to add MK to my pct stack and will make sure i dose the aromasin correctly every other day.

I haven't used MK before but heard good things from yourself and some of the other guys on here. In terms of dosing for pct , is it one full dropper per day in the AM?
no bro, the concentration of it is 50 MG/ML and you only take 25 mg per day so its HALF a dropper

Top Bottom