napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test & EQ cycle-tips

Hello!

I have now been on GW for 1 week, 20 mg ED. I have to say, i was surprised at the boost in endurance, i say GOD DAMN. Race-horse mode combined with testo/boldenone. :)

Thanks for all of the tips!

Hello!

I have now been on GW for 1 week, 20 mg ED. I have to say, i was surprised at the boost in endurance, i say GOD DAMN. Race-horse mode combined with testo/boldenone. :)

Thanks for all of the tips!
absolutely bro! GW is unreal to say the least!

Got MK-2866 also but i save it for the PCT as you recommended, even got the Aromasin, damn expensiv for brand-name stuff but what the hell.. :)

Its gonna be fun to see how much lean mucle i can keep with this PCT. I never reflected on how cortisol would spike and put me in a catabolic-state during PCT.

Got MK-2866 also but i save it for the PCT as you recommended, even got the Aromasin, damn expensiv for brand-name stuff but what the hell.. :)

Its gonna be fun to see how much lean mucle i can keep with this PCT. I never reflected on how cortisol would spike and put me in a catabolic-state during PCT.
you will see a very very large and significant difference bro!

you will see a very very large and significant difference bro!

I dont wanna get my hopes up but i cross my fingers :)

BTW i have a couple of boxes of brand name Pregnyl 5000 IE, but i only have sterile water 10 ml vial, (hospital-grade, my friende who is a nurse "loaned" some from their supplyroom, hehe). Is this good enought or do i need BAC-water?

I dont wanna get my hopes up but i cross my fingers :)

BTW i have a couple of boxes of brand name Pregnyl 5000 IE, but i only have sterile water 10 ml vial, (hospital-grade, my friende who is a nurse "loaned" some from their supplyroom, hehe). Is this good enought or do i need BAC-water?
personally i would only use bac water bro...

Yeah well, its written on the bottle that its used for diluting medicine that is made for IV/IM or subcutanios so il take my chanses :) It doesnt make the HCG less potent i hope!?
bac water has a preservative in it which you need for multipe dosings, as is the case with HCG...sterile water is usually not good for multiple dosings and as soon as you puncture it, bacteria is able to grow due to the lack of preservative.

bac water has a preservative in it which you need for multipe dosings, as is the case with HCG...sterile water is usually not good for multiple dosings and as soon as you puncture it, bacteria is able to grow due to the lack of preservative.

Ok i get it but ill use the 1 ml of BAC-water that comes with the freezedried HCG powder, then i add 4 ml of sterile water so, havent had any problems the last 4 years with this method. I do SC in my bellyfat so i dont have to worry about and intramuscular infection.

NOW to the question, can i prami INSTEAD of exemestane during PCT, i can get i dirt-cheap thats why im asking :)

Ok i get it but ill use the 1 ml of BAC-water that comes with the freezedried HCG powder, then i add 4 ml of sterile water so, havent had any problems the last 4 years with this method. I do SC in my bellyfat so i dont have to worry about and intramuscular infection.

NOW to the question, can i prami INSTEAD of exemestane during PCT, i can get i dirt-cheap thats why im asking :)

NO man, that doesnt even make sense... prami has NOTHING to do with anything in pct.. just because its cheap? that literally makes no sense whatsoever... i mean, the fact you even ask that is pretty damn scary

NO man, that doesnt even make sense... prami has NOTHING to do with anything in pct.. just because its cheap? that literally makes no sense whatsoever... i mean, the fact you even ask that is pretty damn scary

Well Dylan, i spent the last 2 hours last evening tryin to find a video where you explain that but there isnt one so i asked you here
I just noticed that both compounds lowers your prolactin so i hade to ask...

But dont worry, ill stick to the aromasin.

Well Dylan, i spent the last 2 hours last evening tryin to find a video where you explain that but there isnt one so i asked you here

I just noticed that both compounds lowers your prolactin so i hade to ask...

But dont worry, ill stick to the aromasin.
you need to stick with aromasin which is imperative for pct... you have to prevent rebound and you also raise igf levels with use of aromasin in pct which is key to optimal recovery...

Top Bottom