napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test & EQ cycle-tips

Im 6 feet tall, 191 lbs and around 13-15 % bodyfat. As its written in the first post ;)

And its more like 3 meals, 2 shakes and 200 g peanuts + fruit and some other snack like a sandwich. Peanuts have WICKED nutrient-stats btw.

I know but those 3 meals are BIG, but i should add one more at least but its hard for me.. i would say that 50% of the nutrients are protein. Im thinking about adding a pound of cottege cheese instead of that 4 meal a day, thats around 60 g proteins and in sweden its 2$ and ecological produced.

I most definitly see progress in the mirror, i flex in the lockerroom too see what needs to be worked on, atm its my inner/upper pecs (my nemesis on my body, so hard to make that area grow... im running out of exercises to attack that area. TIPS PLEASE).
I dont know what ur goals are exactly but the reason you spread your meals out in regular intervals is to provide a steady supply of nutrients to your body throughout the day. Yea you can eat 3 large meals that meet your marcros but when your body receives a large influx of nutrients which is converted to glucose it will store extra as fat. Now if you eat say 5 meals that are smaller in size but provide just the right amount of nutrients there is no extra to store as fat and as your body adapts to this it will realize there is a steady stream of nutrients and no need to store fat. In fact your metabolism tends to crank up and you burn faster. This is person dependant and you have to experiment what your particular needs are. I also wouldnt depend on shakes too much. My biggest kitchen addition was a bullet blender. Perhaps turn one shake into a smoothie. I use 1/3 container of greek yogurt + 1 scoop protein + 1/2 cup milk + fruit/veggies + ice. Now you have a high protein healthy smoothie that consists of primarily real food. Dont be afraid of carbs. Especially in heavy compound lifting days. If too low youre gonna sacrifice strength. I used to not pay a whole lot of attention to nutrition but when i started i realized i had wasted a lot of time. It makes a huge difference! I feel its the most important part in bodybuilding/weight training. Try it for 6 months. I guarantee you will see the difference.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

S4 and/or RAD could be great additions if you are looking for more strength increases at this point. Both are great sarms for strength. They are both available at www.sarmsx.com and thus is how they are dosed

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Alright, i will have to do some research before i order or try these compounds. But thanks!

Why is adding extra meals hard? I can suggest a few things, what's your typical day look like ? (Work, gym, etc.)

Because i cant really eat when if im not hungry, well i can force it down but its not that fun. This have been the biggest problem for me and bodybuilding, my appetite. When it comes i can eat shitloads but if im not hungry, well maybe i can do a shake.

I work of course, 07:30 to 16:30. I go to the gym on 3-4 times a week, atm i focus on deadlifts and squats, and my inner chest-area, the rest is just maintenance :)

I dont know what ur goals are exactly but the reason you spread your meals out in regular intervals is to provide a steady supply of nutrients to your body throughout the day. Yea you can eat 3 large meals that meet your marcros but when your body receives a large influx of nutrients which is converted to glucose it will store extra as fat. Now if you eat say 5 meals that are smaller in size but provide just the right amount of nutrients there is no extra to store as fat and as your body adapts to this it will realize there is a steady stream of nutrients and no need to store fat. In fact your metabolism tends to crank up and you burn faster. This is person dependant and you have to experiment what your particular needs are. I also wouldnt depend on shakes too much. My biggest kitchen addition was a bullet blender. Perhaps turn one shake into a smoothie. I use 1/3 container of greek yogurt + 1 scoop protein + 1/2 cup milk + fruit/veggies + ice. Now you have a high protein healthy smoothie that consists of primarily real food. Dont be afraid of carbs. Especially in heavy compound lifting days. If too low youre gonna sacrifice strength. I used to not pay a whole lot of attention to nutrition but when i started i realized i had wasted a lot of time. It makes a huge difference! I feel its the most important part in bodybuilding/weight training. Try it for 6 months. I guarantee you will see the difference.

Well my main goal have to be to put on more lean muscle mass thats why i chose a Testo/EQ cycle. But more importantly i wish to keep my gains somewhat, here is where SARMS have bacome interesting.

I hear you when your explaining the "large influx of food problem", i know this but its really hard for me to split up my meals more. I tend to replace those 2 extra meals that i should be eating with shakes. Which of course isnt optimal. Maybe ill get a blender, so i can make my shakes more "foody", good tip!

Now im gonna scramble up 10 eggs for dinner and chase them down with some peanuts... :)

Well my main goal have to be to put on more lean muscle mass thats why i chose a Testo/EQ cycle. But more importantly i wish to keep my gains somewhat, here is where SARMS have become interesting.

I hear you when your explaining the "large influx of food problem", i know this but its really hard for me to split up my meals more. I tend to replace those 2 extra meals that i should be eating with shakes. Which of course isnt optimal. Maybe ill get a blender, so i can make my shakes more "foody", good tip!

Now im gonna scramble up 10 eggs for dinner and chase them down with some peanuts... :)

Last edited:
Because i cant really eat when if im not hungry, well i can force it down but its not that fun. This have been the biggest problem for me and bodybuilding, my appetite. When it comes i can eat shitloads but if im not hungry, well maybe i can do a shake.

I work of course, 07:30 to 16:30. I go to the gym on 3-4 times a week, atm i focus on deadlifts and squats, and my inner chest-area, the rest is just maintenance :)

If you follow jnoop's plan you will be. You're eating less at each meal so when the next meal time comes, you're ready to eat.

Also, telling us what you do for a living would help.

If you follow jnoop's plan you will be. You're eating less at each meal so when the next meal time comes, you're ready to eat.

Also, telling us what you do for a living would help.

I realise that, just hard to switch after 30 years of eating in one way :)

Im a technican/engineer. What do you do?

Wich SARM?

If you guys would choose one SARM to add to my cycle, wich would it be?

I have no insight in SARMS and its a jungle of numbers and letters... :)

I dont wanna bloat and i dont want it to fuck with my GH receptors.

I realise that, just hard to switch after 30 years of eating in one way :)

Im a technican/engineer. What do you do?

This lifestyle is hard. It's hard to do fasted cardio 5 x a week. It's hard to eat the exact amount of ounces of food that's prescribed. It's hard to make changes to diet and training when needed.

Hard is what separates the men from the boys.

I have an office job. I sit @ a desk all day on a swiss ball.

I cook 1-2 x a week. Usually Sunday mornings.

I have a scale (and a back up scale) measuring cups and spoons....and more tupperwear than I can count.

I ration out 3-4 days of meals. Each day I start @ 7-7:30 and eat every 3 hours until all 6 meals are put down.

I pay very close attention to my digestion and blood work.

That's why Cypionate and EQ put lean mass on me.

The choice is yours, but until you (or anyone else) nails down his/her nutrition protocol AAS won't help you achieve your goals.

This lifestyle is hard. It's hard to do fasted cardio 5 x a week. It's hard to eat the exact amount of ounces of food that's prescribed. It's hard to make changes to diet and training when needed.

Hard is what separates the men from the boys.

I have an office job. I sit @ a desk all day on a swiss ball.

I cook 1-2 x a week. Usually Sunday mornings.

I have a scale (and a back up scale) measuring cups and spoons....and more tupperwear than I can count.

I ration out 3-4 days of meals. Each day I start @ 7-7:30 and eat every 3 hours until all 6 meals are put down.

I pay very close attention to my digestion and blood work.

That's why Cypionate and EQ put lean mass on me.

The choice is yours, but until you (or anyone else) nails down his/her nutrition protocol AAS won't help you achieve your goals.

I hear you and i understand that food and nutrition is imperative, but do you really have to weigh your food and eat 6 times day to put lean mass on you? I think not, i think you really have to understand how important its is and that you have the correct kcal intake and nutrients accordingly. But im not aiming to stand and flex on a scene either.

Btw i do check my bloodwork and it it perfect, my s-testosterone is at 115 nmol at the time, and here is one more question. Is EQ going to alter that number or is it only exogen testosterone that affect s-testosterone?

Last edited:
Well anyways i have ordered GW501516 & Ostarine to complement my PCT, wich is gonna be rigorous this time because i wanna see what this stuff can do for keeping gains.

PCT:

HCG: 4-5 weeks before start of PCT, 500 IE 3 times a week.
Clomid: 50 mg ED for 5 weeks
Nolvadex: 30 mg ED for 5 weeks

And now to the question, how should i dose GW & Ostarine? Should i start with it at the same time as the HCG or at the start of Clomid/Nolva? I have enough to dose 25 mg of each for 14 weeks. Is this to long and how surpressive are each SARM? To my understandning GW are less surpressive than Ostarine.

Dylan, help!! :)

you can use gw 16 weeks straight and mk2866 12 weeks... so you start them anytime within that time frame... your missing aromasin from your pct as well, otherwise it looks spot on... GW is NON suppressive and mk2866 is SLIGHTLY suppressive... i would leave mk2866 until you actually start pct, not when you run hcg but you can start gw anytime, which i would definitely recommend.. .

you can use gw 16 weeks straight and mk2866 12 weeks... so you start them anytime within that time frame... your missing aromasin from your pct as well, otherwise it looks spot on... GW is NON suppressive and mk2866 is SLIGHTLY suppressive... i would leave mk2866 until you actually start pct, not when you run hcg but you can start gw anytime, which i would definitely recommend.. .

Alright, got it. So i should start MK2866 the same time as Clomid/Nolva/Aromasin?

I have never used Aromasin, Arimidex has always worked for me to control my estrogen, and i get no sides from it either... Whats so good about Aromasin?

And one more question, would it be wise to cut my testosterone dose in half? Skip the Omnadren and only do 250 mg Test C to ease the hpta-suppression a little bit is what im thinking.

Last edited:
Alright, got it. So i should start MK2866 the same time as Clomid/Nolva/Aromasin?

I have never used Aromasin, Arimidex has always worked for me to control my estrogen, and i get no sides from it either... Whats so good about Aromasin?

And one more question, would it be wise to cut my testosterone dose in half? Skip the Omnadren and only do 250 mg Test C to ease the hpta-suppression a little bit is what im thinking.
yes, you can start mk2866 with clomid, nolva and aromasin... aromasin is superior in every way and ESPECIALLY in pct... it raises igf levels which is HUGE for recovery, not to mention it prevents rebound which arimidex will not do... comparing the two is honestly a huge joke... you need need that much test, lose the omnadren, yes

Thanks Dylan!

"You need need that much test, lose the omnadren, yes". I just want to make clearify to go down to only 250 mg test c per week.

Im gonna add 25 mg of winstrol actually, ED. See if my body tolerates it better :)

You have been great help!

Thanks Dylan!

"You need need that much test, lose the omnadren, yes". I just want to make clearify to go down to only 250 mg test c per week.

Im gonna add 25 mg of winstrol actually, ED. See if my body tolerates it better :)

You have been great help!
yes bro, you clearly said, "should i drop the omandren and just run test cyp at 250" and i said yes, to drop the omandren... you are good to go with just test cyp

what pct would be perfect after 16 weeks of EQ and test cycle?
This is the pct you would want to run which is all available as the platinum pct stack from www.sarmsx.com

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK2866 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom