Hi Dylan. I would just like to know your personal opinion on the 2 ideas I have for my next cycle. I'm going on vacation over the summer of this year from June until round about September time. I have 6 months to pack on as much lean, quality muscle as I can. I'm 20 years old and I currently sat at 10% body fat. Ideally, I would rather keep lean while building muscle than slab on a lot of weight and do a bulk. I was just wondering if over the 6 month i have, you think I'd benefit more from bulking for 3 month, using a test enanth, deca and moderate does of dianabol to kickstart, followed a cut using test prop and tren a, or if i would build just as much, staying cut using test prop and tren a twice over the 6 month instead, running a pct after the first 3 month. Diet will be very strict regardless of what cycle i decide, was just wondering on your thoughts. Thanks

