Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

New user First Stack

ajax1000

New member
Member
1xdbol 25 mg daily 4 week
250 mg test E weekly 10weeks
1mg adex daily

pct nolvadex 20 mg daily 4 weeks

The questions should i run the adex from day 1? Should i pin from day one or run the dbol a few days?
 
what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? cycle history? bro the fact your even asking that about using an AI with dbol indicates your not ready to use steroids... dbol converts to estrogen at the highest rate of any steroid... ON TOP OF THAT you are running test which converts to estrogen as well..
 
I know your not a big fan of dbol i watched your youtube videos. I appreciate what you do for the community. This is not my first cycle but i have never used dbol. I just wanted some opinions I have friends that dont even use ai's or pct and they get no gyno. I know how you feel about this so please dont berate me i am not trying to be them. That is why i am running the adex. I just wanted to know should i run the adex from day one. Common sense says yes but just looking for another opinion especially sense you really focus on harm prevention.
 
I know your not a big fan of dbol i watched your youtube videos. I appreciate what you do for the community. This is not my first cycle but i have never used dbol. I just wanted some opinions I have friends that dont even use ai's or pct and they get no gyno. I know how you feel about this so please dont berate me i am not trying to be them. That is why i am running the adex. I just wanted to know should i run the adex from day one. Common sense says yes but just looking for another opinion especially sense you really focus on harm prevention.
berate you? good luck bro, i said NOTHING to berate you... i cant deal with that kind of sensitivity... good luck... you never answered my questions either... good luck with your cycle... me not being a fan of dbol has NOTHING to do with anything... it doesnt mean i dont advise its use to others... i dont use it but that has nothing to do with everyone else...
 
5'11 284 45 i have run several cycles getting my blood work done tomorrow but t-levels are low
a few more questions... what is your body fat? you never answered that... 284 at 5'11" is pretty huge so what is the actual body fat? if you have low t, you definitely need to address that first (i believe you already know that)... so when you get bloods you can post them and i can help there too but i need to know your body fat to make proper recommendations
 
I can post the blood work when i get it back. Body fat is high 18-19 percent. I think you said over 15 you shouldn't.
 
I can post the blood work when i get it back. Body fat is high 18-19 percent. I think you said over 15 you shouldn't.
here's the problem.. not only is your body fat far too high... you need to really be in the 12-13% range but dbol is the worst option with an elevated body fat bro... its not good planning.. you do what you want bro, but i would never advise any sort of bulking cycle above 12%-13%... it makes no sense to do that... if you have low T, that could be a major hinderance on losing fat... im sure you already know that...
 
So what would you suggest how to deal with the low-t. I know i was gonna gain on the cycle. Was hoping to keep that cut down with the heavy cardio and strict diet I am on. If i drop the dbol would you still advise against the test-e? Really hate to throw away money spent. Would adding a sarm yo the test improve this cycle?
 
So what would you suggest how to deal with the low-t. I know i was gonna gain on the cycle. Was hoping to keep that cut down with the heavy cardio and strict diet I am on. If i drop the dbol would you still advise against the test-e? Really hate to throw away money spent. Would adding a sarm yo the test improve this cycle?
you've got to take it step by step... if you have low T then you should get prescribed trt... that will help you to get the ability to cut weight easier... i would definitely drop the dbol here.. you could do test, sarms and maybe an oral like winstrol or if you want to go lighter, anavar... you have to get your body fat down first though brother... i cant recommend you to run steroids at that current body fat... if you do have low T, then you can start your trt first... we can run a few sarms with it and help get your body fat down and THEN run the cycle but you have to do this the right way or your only going to hinder yourself...
 
Current doc wont treat the low-t previous doc did. She says its on the low side of normal. Yeah on the border give me a break. Diet is in check and I hit cardio every day. So I am at a loss where to go from here. As far as training goes i have plateaued going up on the weight. Since i am unable to get her to sign off on trt any suggestions wish i had money to throw around but due to insurance i am stuck with her decision unless i change doctors and that does not insure they will treat. Wish i had my old doc. Would running sarms only help lose the weight or is the low-t gonna be to much of hindrance.
 
I don't have the levels but she showed me the ranges for normal and it was at the bottom but right above the levels for low-t she said insurance wouldn't cover it and she wouldn't prescribe it. Sorry i don't have the exact numbers right now i will get them. I dont know if this helps but when blood work was done she did two test for test and both were on the low side of average.
 
yes, send them when you find them because im not going to recommend something not needed man... i dont do that kind of thing and risk hurting anyone...
 
I understand. I also forgot i suffer from lazy thyroid which is being treated. I will also mention my weight gain came from anti-depression and anti-anxiety meds stuff was pure poison exercise best cure ever. I will call the doctor tomorrow and get the numbers. Thanks for your time I know your pretty busy but thanks for looking out for us.
 
I understand. I also forgot i suffer from lazy thyroid which is being treated. I will also mention my weight gain came from anti-depression and anti-anxiety meds stuff was pure poison exercise best cure ever. I will call the doctor tomorrow and get the numbers. Thanks for your time I know your pretty busy but thanks for looking out for us.
anytime bro
 
I would def say you could run a triple stack with sr9009 sarms and cut that BF down in no time with diet and the cardio you say you are doing by spring break you will be set to run a good cycle.
 
Top Bottom