napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

It's a new day...

bigbassturd

Monday is over. Put it behind you.

Some of y'all know me from other places, and you know I try to be intense in every aspect of my life, and take everything head-on with no hesitation and no fear or second guessing myself. But I will be the first to tell you that sometimes life is rough, and on top of all the shit some of us have to go through, we have even more to deal with in this lifestyle with people talking negative to us about our goals or plans. Sad to say it, but 90% of it will come from your closest friends and family. They'll tell you there's no way you'll be that big, no way you'll lift that much, no way you'll be that shredded, no way you can still lead a normal life and devote that much time to the gym/training/diet/research etc. No way you can be a good father with a normal life and still spend so much time lifting. No way you can lead a normal life and use PEDs responsibly.

Well, fuck a normal life, then. Who wants to be "average" anyways? If any of you have ever been in the gym, pulling a deadlift bar off the floor, and looked in the mirror and thought "man, I really just want to stay mediocre" you can go ahead and get the fuck out of this thread right now and come back when your head is out of your ass and you have your goal back in your sights.

Those negative fucks have no idea what you're going through, what you deal with in your daily routine, and have no fucking business telling anyone what they can't do. "Can't" is some bullshit someone made up to make them feel better about themselves when they didn't have the balls to try it. Remove the word "can't" from your vocabulary completely, and your quality of life will improve so much you'll be shocked. Shut those negative assholes out, don't let them even get the chance to tell you that you can't or shouldn't do a damn thing!

Life is tough, yes, but it's a new day. A new chance to take the shit going on in your life by the balls and kill it in every aspect. Shit going on at work? Fuck that, you work there for a reason, prove it. Shit going on in your relationship? Fuck that, you're with her for a reason. Decide if you still have that same goal, and prove it. Shit going on with family? Fuck that, they can take you for who you are, or they can get out of your way and watch.

This is obviously out of the norm for me as far as my posting, but I left the gym this morning with something weighing on my shoulders and had to get it out. A kid about 25 I have seen working out there for awhile was in the squat rack and a pretty big older guy was trying to help him and encourage him to tweak certain things to get bigger numbers on his lifts in order to stimulate new growth. The guy was being super optimistic and helpful, and giving positive vibes to an obviously frustrated kid, and all the kid could do was shrug him off and be negative to every single thing said to him.

Don't reach that point. Don't let these negative fucks twist your mind to the point that you become one of them. It will ooze over into other parts of your life and bring you down to such a low point you'll think there's no way back.

It's a new day, make something of it. Yesterday is gone and you'll never have to fuck with it again.

really well said brother... very encouraging and inspiring to others and just simply well stated... the fact is this.. NONE of this is easy in ANY way... its probably the biggest daily grind anyone can go through... of course professional athletes go through more rigorous training in season but many of them slack in the off season etc... to do this day in and day out, 365 days a year, because even days you dont train, your working on your diet etc.. your learning, studying, etc... it never stops.. you live it, you breath it, you thrive on it... fuck no its not easy... im human too... i want to cheat on meals, i have days where im not feeling my best but the will, the drive, the WANT for more and the refusal to take no for an answer, that's what makes you a success, that separates the mediocre from the superstar and the superstar from the ELITE... you can always go to another level, you can always do more, you can always improve etc.. YOU have to be in the right mindset, have the motivation, have the drive, the will and the belief in yourself that you CAN do it and you will... You will achieve success, you will surpass goals, you will inspire others but you have to want it and i mean truly want it... you have to know and understand what it takes and then take it to another level... THIS makes you a success... Thanks for sharing brother!

Monday is over. Put it behind you.

Some of y'all know me from other places, and you know I try to be intense in every aspect of my life, and take everything head-on with no hesitation and no fear or second guessing myself. But I will be the first to tell you that sometimes life is rough, and on top of all the shit some of us have to go through, we have even more to deal with in this lifestyle with people talking negative to us about our goals or plans. Sad to say it, but 90% of it will come from your closest friends and family. They'll tell you there's no way you'll be that big, no way you'll lift that much, no way you'll be that shredded, no way you can still lead a normal life and devote that much time to the gym/training/diet/research etc. No way you can be a good father with a normal life and still spend so much time lifting. No way you can lead a normal life and use PEDs responsibly.

Well, fuck a normal life, then. Who wants to be "average" anyways? If any of you have ever been in the gym, pulling a deadlift bar off the floor, and looked in the mirror and thought "man, I really just want to stay mediocre" you can go ahead and get the fuck out of this thread right now and come back when your head is out of your ass and you have your goal back in your sights.

Those negative fucks have no idea what you're going through, what you deal with in your daily routine, and have no fucking business telling anyone what they can't do. "Can't" is some bullshit someone made up to make them feel better about themselves when they didn't have the balls to try it. Remove the word "can't" from your vocabulary completely, and your quality of life will improve so much you'll be shocked. Shut those negative assholes out, don't let them even get the chance to tell you that you can't or shouldn't do a damn thing!

Life is tough, yes, but it's a new day. A new chance to take the shit going on in your life by the balls and kill it in every aspect. Shit going on at work? Fuck that, you work there for a reason, prove it. Shit going on in your relationship? Fuck that, you're with her for a reason. Decide if you still have that same goal, and prove it. Shit going on with family? Fuck that, they can take you for who you are, or they can get out of your way and watch.

This is obviously out of the norm for me as far as my posting, but I left the gym this morning with something weighing on my shoulders and had to get it out. A kid about 25 I have seen working out there for awhile was in the squat rack and a pretty big older guy was trying to help him and encourage him to tweak certain things to get bigger numbers on his lifts in order to stimulate new growth. The guy was being super optimistic and helpful, and giving positive vibes to an obviously frustrated kid, and all the kid could do was shrug him off and be negative to every single thing said to him.

Don't reach that point. Don't let these negative fucks twist your mind to the point that you become one of them. It will ooze over into other parts of your life and bring you down to such a low point you'll think there's no way back.

It's a new day, make something of it. Yesterday is gone and you'll never have to fuck with it again.
Well said, and excellent post brother.

Also good to see you again man. It's been a while. I hope to see you around more. I hope life and everything had been good for you my friend

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

really well said brother... very encouraging and inspiring to others and just simply well stated... the fact is this.. NONE of this is easy in ANY way... its probably the biggest daily grind anyone can go through... of course professional athletes go through more rigorous training in season but many of them slack in the off season etc... to do this day in and day out, 365 days a year, because even days you dont train, your working on your diet etc.. your learning, studying, etc... it never stops.. you live it, you breath it, you thrive on it... fuck no its not easy... im human too... i want to cheat on meals, i have days where im not feeling my best but the will, the drive, the WANT for more and the refusal to take no for an answer, that's what makes you a success, that separates the mediocre from the superstar and the superstar from the ELITE... you can always go to another level, you can always do more, you can always improve etc.. YOU have to be in the right mindset, have the motivation, have the drive, the will and the belief in yourself that you CAN do it and you will... You will achieve success, you will surpass goals, you will inspire others but you have to want it and i mean truly want it... you have to know and understand what it takes and then take it to another level... THIS makes you a success... Thanks for sharing brother!

That's right bro, just because life is tough doesn't mean it isn't good. We let the bullshit get in our heads too much sometimes and if we aren't careful we'll get stuck in a rut that's hard to get out of.

I like to relate everything in my life to how I approach other parts of it. If you know you have your training and diet on point, and you're just killing it, apply that same mentality to your finances. Apply it to your career, your personal relationships, everything.

Sooner or later, you aren't just putting up empty points like Carmelo Anthony. Anyone can be great at their jobs and the rest of their life sucks, marriage is shitty, don't take the gym serious, and for however good they might be from 9-5, they are still unhappy because the buzzer hasn't sounded yet. The game is still on, and you may have scored a lot of points, but that's all you did, and your team still loses.

Larry Bird, LBJ, Jordan, all those guys are great not because of how many points they scored, but also how many assists, rebounds, blocked shots and steals they came up with.

If you let negativity into one single part of your life, and don't use it as fuel or motivation, pretty soon it will seep into everything you do. Kill it every day, keep a positive mental attitude, and you'll be blown away at how much your overall life improves within a very short time!

Keep it up brother!

Well said, and excellent post brother.

Also good to see you again man. It's been a while. I hope to see you around more. I hope life and everything had been good for you my friend

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Great to see you again also brother! I'll be here quite a bit, I'm more focused than ever and really enjoy helping in any way I can to the guys just getting started! Thanks for the kind words man, I hope you and your family have been great buddy!

That's right bro, just because life is tough doesn't mean it isn't good. We let the bullshit get in our heads too much sometimes and if we aren't careful we'll get stuck in a rut that's hard to get out of.

I like to relate everything in my life to how I approach other parts of it. If you know you have your training and diet on point, and you're just killing it, apply that same mentality to your finances. Apply it to your career, your personal relationships, everything.

Sooner or later, you aren't just putting up empty points like Carmelo Anthony. Anyone can be great at their jobs and the rest of their life sucks, marriage is shitty, don't take the gym serious, and for however good they might be from 9-5, they are still unhappy because the buzzer hasn't sounded yet. The game is still on, and you may have scored a lot of points, but that's all you did, and your team still loses.

Larry Bird, LBJ, Jordan, all those guys are great not because of how many points they scored, but also how many assists, rebounds, blocked shots and steals they came up with.

If you let negativity into one single part of your life, and don't use it as fuel or motivation, pretty soon it will seep into everything you do. Kill it every day, keep a positive mental attitude, and you'll be blown away at how much your overall life improves within a very short time!

Keep it up brother!
great examples brother... thats what separates the star (melo) from the elite (MJ, Lebron etc... ) their minds as well... they have mental toughness and THAT propels you to the top... theres far more to it than just scoring points... anyone can do that but being an all around, thats saying something

Top Bottom