napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

ok, not crazy but wtf?

billbobby

Hey bros, quick question and makes no sense to me but....

SO I am on week5 (of 10) of simple test cyp 500mg/week and kicked off with 50mg/day TBOL (will end TBOL this week).
Arimidex every 3rd day (1/4 pill).

Here is my question, so about every week I get deep tissue massage - have forever. Starting last week I got bruises
then more bruises this week. And nothing really different in massage technique.

So anyone ever here of increased sensitivity to bruising while on? Could this be any indication of something off in bloods?
Last test all was good (pre cycle check).

Thanks - I waited to post this until I was sure 1st week was not a fluke.

SO I am on week5 (of 10) of simple test cyp 500mg/week and kicked off with 50mg/day TBOL (will end TBOL this week).

Here is my question, so about every week I get deep tissue massage - have forever. Starting last week I got bruises

So anyone ever here of increased sensitivity to bruising while on? Could this be any indication of something off in bloods?

liver stress bro.... tudca and nac for starters

Are you using any cycle support or liver protection?

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Dude I was taking tbol for 2 weeks nose bleeds I started taking tudca and Nac yesterday as liver stress can cause nosebleeds and bruising.

Dude I was taking tbol for 2 weeks nose bleeds I started taking tudca and Nac yesterday as liver stress can cause nosebleeds and bruising.
Yep you got it. You should ALWAYS use liver protection when running orals. They are toxic and it can lead to very bad things

Yep you got it. You should ALWAYS use liver protection when running orals. They are toxic and it can lead to very bad things

I was taking rich piana liver organ defender but I guess it is not enough

Dude! You are having effects of hepatoxicity! You need to take liver support and vleanse and am a talking about right fucking now!!
847944499182f8288190e3633d06850d.jpg
If you wait, you will regret it!! Orals are VERY hard on your liver and you are seeing first signs of liver damage. Is early I know, but STOP TBOL!! Fix this first! EMS Certified LMA/LNA LPN-NT and Student RN!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys. I have been taking a liver support sup but will get the NOW brand you mentioned asap. And I am at the
end of TBOL so that oral is done. Thanks again brothas. I thought liver support supps are it but maybe the brand
was off or this is just a higher dose on TBOL.

Thanks guys. I have been taking a liver support sup but will get the NOW brand you mentioned asap. And I am at the
end of TBOL so that oral is done. Thanks again brothas. I thought liver support supps are it but maybe the brand
was off or this is just a higher dose on TBOL.

Billbobby, also start drinking more fluids! Flush this shit out of system! Go for Cranberry juice, it is also diuretic and liver cleanser! Minimal you should put out 30 ml's of urine an hour. And guys, I get asked this much as student RN in gym, how much is enough liquids?? 30mL an hour should be your MINIMUM excretion!! 50 mL is better, but if Kidneys of yours are perfused (operating. Lets say.) properly, your urine output should be according to your body weight! If you weigh 85kg per instance, then you should piss out 1ml for each kg you weigh each hour, ok? A man of lets say 85kg @1mL per hour should be peeing 85mL's IF you are consuming healthy diet AND 2000 mL's of water in 24 hour time! Plus additionals like occasional breakfast OJ, lunch glass of milk, etc, ok? Now if you Americans (no offence) insist on your household system of measure (god only know why you still using these!!!) one ounce is 29.07 ml or 30 ml close enough. One KG (Kilogramme) is very near 2.2 pounds. Do your own math! Lololol!

Billbobby, start drinking as much fluids as you can put down and flush this crap out! Cranberry, OJ, water, keep going! Run your body up to measures above I just gave all of you and you kidneys will flush this out through your nephrons! No worry what those are at this time, just BE CAREFUL with Oral cycles, please!!! Dorîn

Last edited:
I would say TUDCA is your best choice. An herbal along side with NAC. Don't cut corners on your liver.

tudca is a major benefit you definitely want to add here... thats pretty much one of the best options... drink plenty of water, get plenty of fiber etc...

Ok. I have never had liver issue, but what in blazes in TUDCA???

Ok! Americans and abbreviations! Lol! So where does one get Tauroursodeoxycholic Acid???

I agree that it's probably iron or liver related. Back in my early days I used to avoid taking liver support when running orals. I believed in the hoopla that it lessens the effects of orals. Ran mid cycle bloods once when taking 50mg of drol and my liver enzymes were enough to make me think twice. Tudca, NAC and plenty of water nowadays.

I agree that it's probably iron or liver related. Back in my early days I used to avoid taking liver support when running orals. I believed in the hoopla that it lessens the effects of orals. Ran mid cycle bloods once when taking 50mg of drol and my liver enzymes were enough to make me think twice. Tudca, NAC and plenty of water nowadays.
you were technically not completely wrong.. it can cause absorption problems if you take them too close together, thats where you absolutely are correct... they just need to be split up properly... i always recommend 4 hour splits... your definitely not completely wrong though... i was taking all kinds of support with anadrol and my values were still at 100 so you know how necessary it is...

Quick update guys as we all love bro-science and bro-data (I am a scientist - for real so I do)....48hrs after terminating TBOL, double up liv supps (even though not TUDCA - that on order)
and greatly increased water intake (to the point im hittin the bathroom every 45min) AND cranberry juice. I can tell you, I feel much more "awake" and the main mystery deep tissue bruise
is almost cleared - big change in color over 24-48hr (in past I healed fast as fuck and this one hung around for a week now).

So I think you guys nailed it. And big thanks. I maintain the test cyp at 500/week. Though done with TBOL kick-start. If I did it over again, I would def get the "best recommended" supps
including TUDCA (see amazon.com). Would watch TBOL does but it comes 25/cap so maybe run 25 ED, dont know.

Anyhow, this board is so good and you guys hop on with knowledge and nothing but best intentions and I can tell you big thanks and I hope to contribute my small parts as
I get to.

regards - bb

Top Bottom