Hey Dylan,
Massive fan of your articles and Videos!
I just have a couple of quick questions just trying to plan out my first cycle!
At this stage i will be doing a 8week cycle of Sust 500/mg ew
I want to try keep it as simple and plain as possible first time around.
Regarding my PCT I can get my hands on novadex/clomid and aromosin.
Ive read that i should be using the aromasin during my cycle and novadex/clomid in Post Cycle.
My question is when should i start/stop using these products (clomid,nolvadex,aromasin) and what amounts!
Massive fan of your articles and Videos!
I just have a couple of quick questions just trying to plan out my first cycle!
At this stage i will be doing a 8week cycle of Sust 500/mg ew
I want to try keep it as simple and plain as possible first time around.
Regarding my PCT I can get my hands on novadex/clomid and aromosin.
Ive read that i should be using the aromasin during my cycle and novadex/clomid in Post Cycle.
My question is when should i start/stop using these products (clomid,nolvadex,aromasin) and what amounts!

