sirjecht
Member
Im taking 5 different sarms right now.
LGD, RAD, GW, MK2866, S4
I dose everything in the am including GW as I workout when I get up. Is taking all these within a few minutes of each other going to affect their performance?
Only crossed my mind today as it is a lot getting processed at the same time. Will they be causing any issues? Should I be taking them over a longer period of time say 30 minutes or is it fine to have them all within a minute pounding them down.
LGD, RAD, GW, MK2866, S4
I dose everything in the am including GW as I workout when I get up. Is taking all these within a few minutes of each other going to affect their performance?
Only crossed my mind today as it is a lot getting processed at the same time. Will they be causing any issues? Should I be taking them over a longer period of time say 30 minutes or is it fine to have them all within a minute pounding them down.

