napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What is your favorite brand of eggs?

I gets cage free organic when I can but budget sometimes doesn't allow it. Bulk cheap eggs for me and organic for the kids.

I realize this may not apply to everyone but for the hardcore nutritionist types, what is your favorite brand of eggs? I know some people will "say" that it makes no difference but I am sorry, that is completely false.. I assure you there are significant differences between regular eggs, cage free eggs, organic, etc... If you prefer regular eggs, thats great, everyone is entitle to their opinions and wants but if you have a brand you use the most, it would be great to hear about it...

Being that eggs are the biggest part of my diet, which brand I consume is extremely important.. Trust me when I tell you, I have tried them all and I will not spare expense to eat the best... My favorite brand is Egglands Best... You can taste and see the quality immediately... They have a lower amount of calories, fat and saturated fat than any other brand and the quality is amazing... This is my go to brand... What is your preference?
When you say there is a great difference in the quality, do you just mean the taste of the eggs? Or do you mean the protein you are getting is of a greater quality in certain eggs in comparison to others.

Everyone where I'm from is fat it's pretty funny but sad at the same time. The grocery store never runs out of the shit I eat because nobody buys it lol...

When you say there is a great difference in the quality, do you just mean the taste of the eggs? Or do you mean the protein you are getting is of a greater quality in certain eggs in comparison to others.

Probably taste and quality and health. Antibiotics, stress and bad living conditions will all effect taste and your health however unnoticeable it may be.

I usually buy both. Eggs from the mistreated chickens in bulk as well as cage free omega-3 eggs. If I'm just eating like 10 egg whites I'll cook using the cheap white eggs. But if I'm eating the whole egg I use the organic cage free omega-3 eggs.
Where I'm from you can get a giant 5 dozen box of eggs from not so happy chickens for less than $6 so it's really hard to pass up when egg whites are like 1/3 of the protein you eat. The organic eggs are like $3-4 for an 18 pack I eat like 3 a day just for the omega-3s. There is a HUGE difference in the visual appearance of the cage free eggs vs the generic eggs once they are cracked and also a really big difference in the texture of the cooked eggs. The cage free organic eggs I get claim one extra gram if protein per egg too.

I usually just get the cheap Walmart or Winn Dixie brand. Never tasted EB but I may have to. My uncle down the road had a lot of chickens. Sometimes I get fresh from him. They come in all different colors. DARK yolk and a very strong flavor. Some are almost too much lol

Pm me for Robolics GAINS!

so I don't get the whole cage free bullshit its a farce, what do the farmers do have a fuckin easter egg hunt everymorning for fucking eggs? hands down the best fucking eggs ever are Cadbury at easter

My uncles back yard he has live stock chickens cage free run wild on his land fresh and organic plus i get as many as I want for free...

Top Bottom