napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Letrozole

I was going to run eq with test suspension but ez e said not to for,mu first cycle...but I did have a test base...or is that not considered a test base?

I was going to run eq with test suspension but ez e said not to for,mu first cycle...but I did have a test base...or is that not considered a test base?

Test supensiom is a terrible idea. It needs to be injected twice a day.

I would just use test cyp and run it the whole way w the eq

PHURIOUS

You don't run any steroid without test. You don't stop test and keep running EQ. And a first cycle you wouldn't run EQ anyway. And test suspension is not a great idea for a first cycle either.

Why made you not stick with them? I was asking because I have been talking to a young Asian girl an she works for wuhan yaucheng group an she has sent picture of product...An gave me address to warehouse etc. ..,ever heard of that particular source ?

Why made you not stick with them? I was asking because I have been talking to a young Asian girl an she works for wuhan yaucheng group an she has sent picture of product...An gave me address to warehouse etc. ..,ever heard of that particular source ?

Well instarted making my own.

No havnt heard of them. Got a pic?

PHURIOUS

Top Bottom