napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Letrozole

dj32

how do I cut a letrozole 2.5 to get the proper dosage?...I have puffy nipple, mild sign of gyno, an about to start a cycle of test suspension 50mg/200ml for 6 wks an equipoise 250mg/100ml for 12 wks

Try aromasin first with your cycle. 6.5 ed for 7days then 12.5mg eod after and adjust accordingly

USE CODE "5DC" FOR 5% OFF AT Roids24.co

Letro can cause way more harm than good.

Not really understanding your cycle; test 6 weeks, EQ 12?

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat %
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???)
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear.

how do I cut a letrozole 2.5 to get the proper dosage?...I have puffy nipple, mild sign of gyno, an about to start a cycle of test suspension 50mg/200ml for 6 wks an equipoise 250mg/100ml for 12 wks

Well for starters you don't ever start a cycle without treating any possible gyno symptoms and making sure you are completely clear first.

What is your full stats, experience, and goals?

Bf%: no exact, but I have very fast metabolism an a mesomorph..of that says anything
Height :5"9
Weight:178pds
Training time: 3 years
Cycle history : never did aas, only stack labs for about a year, an anabolic research stacks, an clear muscle simultaneously, an somehow after I let it go I noticed my nip..
Goal: very muscular an conditioned
Nutrition: lean beef, ( steak, roast, 70 to 80 % lean hamburger meat
supplements: whey, alive multivit, fish oil
Allergy: none
Injuries: slight rotator cuff issue but I've done various stretch exercises an it has gotten 80% better.
The letrozole 2.5 that I have was free. Saves money. I've heard that shutdown depends on how you take it an how long ...my left nip has some puffiness to it but it's not hanging down or anything, very very mild situation...my desire is to do what I have studied on for a year an a half now an that's test suspension or prop , an equipoise ...I was going to use wuhan yauncheng group in China to provide me my oils but it seems very sketchy...even though she has talked to me everyday an even about her personal life on what's app..I've gotten the business address an the city she lives an works...the company has 10 branches to it..seems very legit but idk..really I would like a reliable source an to know how to do this letro for the puff an the cycle...thank yall

An my cycle would be test prop for however long I choose, I was thinking 6wks an equipoise for 16 weeks...nolva an,Clomid as my pct, an letro as my a.i

I've heard roids24 is a scam an others say underdosed.
Who said that??? Have you ever ran Roids24? Because there are PLENTY of reviews on multiple forums that have Roids24 customers that have been more than satisfied.

Bf%: no exact, but I have very fast metabolism an a mesomorph..of that says anything
Height :5"9
Weight:178pds
Training time: 3 years
Cycle history : never did aas, only stack labs for about a year, an anabolic research stacks, an clear muscle simultaneously, an somehow after I let it go I noticed my nip..
Goal: very muscular an conditioned
Nutrition: lean beef, ( steak, roast, 70 to 80 % lean hamburger meat
supplements: whey, alive multivit, fish oil
Allergy: none
Injuries: slight rotator cuff issue but I've done various stretch exercises an it has gotten 80% better.
The letrozole 2.5 that I have was free. Saves money. I've heard that shutdown depends on how you take it an how long ...my left nip has some puffiness to it but it's not hanging down or anything, very very mild situation...my desire is to do what I have studied on for a year an a half now an that's test suspension or prop , an equipoise ...I was going to use wuhan yauncheng group in China to provide me my oils but it seems very sketchy...even though she has talked to me everyday an even about her personal life on what's app..I've gotten the business address an the city she lives an works...the company has 10 branches to it..seems very legit but idk..really I would like a reliable source an to know how to do this letro for the puff an the cycle...thank yall

A) We need to now your bodyfat %
B) What is stack labs? anabolic research stacks? clear muscle? are these pro-hormones?
C) all you eat is lean beef? That's it? 70-80% lean isn't very lean. Good choices are London broil, top round, eye of round, top sirloin...
D) This is a very expensive lifestyle, when someone says "it saves money" that is a concern. There's no shame in being on a budget, however between AAS, food, supplements you are going to need the $$$...you CANNOT skimp on ANYTHING
E) a 1st cycle is test only. Cyp or Eth for 12 -14 weeks. You do NOT run EQ and you don't run a cycle the way that you've suggested.
F) What do you know about Post Cycle Therapy?

I'll get in that body fat perc. Asap....The money is there but not rich...im ready to purchase whatever I need...now mr. Gemelli said run eq at 6 to 800mg sweet spot, no,less than 16 wks...An no those are safe steroids...slow somewhat effective without the sides, now the clear muscle an anabolic research is what I took together an they are still supposedly safe Roids ..An ok I gotcha man, but I want to run test prop for first? ...with nothing else...eq gains are slow an if/when I use it I want to stack it.

I'll get in that body fat perc. Asap....The money is there but not rich...im ready to purchase whatever I need...now mr. Gemelli said run eq at 6 to 800mg sweet spot, no,less than 16 wks...An no those are safe steroids...slow somewhat effective without the sides, now the clear muscle an anabolic research is what I took together an they are still supposedly safe Roids ..An ok I gotcha man, but I want to run test prop for first? ...with nothing else...eq gains are slow an if/when I use it I want to stack it.
And**

Why is all this going on. Lets just advise the guy so he gets the help he needs

As far eq or any mild steroid. You dont run that without a testosterone base. No matter low

PHURIOUS

Top Bottom