napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Coach

yep don't give up for sure I mean try your coaches advice obvi he is looking at more than pics than all of us. and he is also working out with you correct? just don't quit keep making tweeks here and there and it will work out eventually like I think I told you before I stalled out at 214 on a cut for almost 2 months then all of a sudden I started losing again

Yes I will try his advice and then I will see the results and I will keep you guys updated... How does it look my diets? (I posted here)

Just keep hitting it hard man. Believe it or not I was a very hard gainer myself but I overcame it and worked my ass off with my diet and training. I was 130 lbs for a,long time in my 20s, and then got to 140, then 150, etc....and this was all way before starting my first cycle at 36. I was about 185 and 17 or 18% bodyfat when I ran my cycle which was just a prohormone. I soon realized I needed to be in better condition but was scared to go back down in weight. However, I got myself to 10% bodyfat at about 162 lbs at 37 years old.

I'm now 42, 193 lbs and about 7% bodyfat.

It just takes time man. It's a,marathon not a sprint

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I admire you seriously Rick. It must have been hard, but I am sure looking backwards it was worth it! I called my coach today and I said that I was wondering about cutting down first, and he said to me that it was my choice but that we would like to try 4 weeks and then see how good or bad the progress was and then we would make changes, and I will give it a try... Just two questions, how do I look by the pictures I sent you (bf%) and how good or bad is my diet since you or Dylan asked me to post ...
Congrats Rick, I have to say that you are in a very good shape

Well, here's the thing. If you decided to use a coach and your paying him for his advice, then I would do what he suggest. If not, get rid of him and save your money. According to the numbers you gave me and my calculations, you have put on a good amount of muscle and have essentially done a recomp. If you have plateaued its because your body has adapted and your no longer in a deficit. I didn't cut from 24%BF down to 9%Bf all in one cut. I did it in about 4 separate cuts because 1.) I have all the time in the world, Im only competing against myself 2.) It prevented me from ever hitting a plateau. I would first drop calories 500 per day, then as each week went by add in 45 min of cardio as follows:

Week 1 No Cardio
Week 2 Cardio 45min Total
Week 3 Cardio 90min Total
Week 4 Cardio 135min Total
Week 5 Cardio 180min Total
Week 6 Cardio 180min Total
Week 7 End cut/ Begin Reverse Diet/ Deload Week
Week 8-9 Maintenance Calories
Week 10 Repeat

Is this the best and quickest method, probably not, but it is what worked for me after years of trying to get below 12-15%BF. You sound like you are on the right track by reverse dieting when you plateau. Eat at maintenance for a few weeks to more or less maintain your weight and let your body recovery. Then, go back into a 500 cal deficit and as the weeks pass continually add in cardio to keep the deficit there. Rinse repeat.

Well, here's the thing. If you decided to use a coach and your paying him for his advice, then I would do what he suggest. If not, get rid of him and save your money. According to the numbers you gave me and my calculations, you have put on a good amount of muscle and have essentially done a recomp. If you have plateaued its because your body has adapted and your no longer in a deficit. I didn't cut from 24%BF down to 9%Bf all in one cut. I did it in about 4 separate cuts because 1.) I have all the time in the world, Im only competing against myself 2.) It prevented me from ever hitting a plateau. I would first drop calories 500 per day, then as each week went by add in 45 min of cardio as follows:

Week 1 No Cardio
Week 2 Cardio 45min Total
Week 3 Cardio 90min Total
Week 4 Cardio 135min Total
Week 5 Cardio 180min Total
Week 6 Cardio 180min Total
Week 7 End cut/ Begin Reverse Diet/ Deload Week
Week 8-9 Maintenance Calories
Week 10 Repeat

Is this the best and quickest method, probably not, but it is what worked for me after years of trying to get below 12-15%BF. You sound like you are on the right track by reverse dieting when you plateau. Eat at maintenance for a few weeks to more or less maintain your weight and let your body recovery. Then, go back into a 500 cal deficit and as the weeks pass continually add in cardio to keep the deficit there. Rinse repeat.

You seem to know what you are doing, and very well organized as well.
When you say 45m total are you saying 45m cardio per week or per day?
I did a recomp without even knowing haha. But yeah I will give a try to my coach advise and after 4 weeks I will see how I reacted and If I gained undesirable fat I will say to him to cut first before gaining size.
One thing I realized is that our body is EXTREMELY adaptable. Did you take any AA's or something during your cut?

You seem to know what you are doing, and very well organized as well.
When you say 45m total are you saying 45m cardio per week or per day?
I did a recomp without even knowing haha. But yeah I will give a try to my coach advise and after 4 weeks I will see how I reacted and If I gained undesirable fat I will say to him to cut first before gaining size.
One thing I realized is that our body is EXTREMELY adaptable. Did you take any AA's or something during your cut?

I've learned by reading and through trial and error. Yes, the body is smart and very adaptable, but once you learn how your body responds then you just plan and stay one step ahead! In the example I gave, I meant 45min of cardio per week. Those are just figures i used to illustrate how I increase my cardio in a controlled manner over time to prevent a plateau. My maintenance calories are 2500, so going into a cut I drop them to 2000. As the body begins to adapt, There are 2 options. Decrease calories further or increase energy output (cardio). I prefer to increase my cardio - pyramid - because I already feel starved on 2000cal. But, there comes a time when you simply can't add anymore cardio without impeding on recovery. Beyond a point, more is not better. That's when I back out of the cut, eat at maintenance for a few weeks, recovery then go back into another cut. No AAS as of yet, but I am on Doctor prescribed TRT which brings my levels to above average range. I take an AI because I am prone to having high estrogen levels. I have some SARMS (LGD), but have not taken them as of yet. Saving the LGD for my bulk. I have taken some GW this past month. I will say it is fantastic for endurance, but haven't taken it long enough to say whether its has aided in fat loss.

I've learned by reading and through trial and error. Yes, the body is smart and very adaptable, but once you learn how your body responds then you just plan and stay one step ahead! In the example I gave, I meant 45min of cardio per week. Those are just figures i used to illustrate how I increase my cardio in a controlled manner over time to prevent a plateau. My maintenance calories are 2500, so going into a cut I drop them to 2000. As the body begins to adapt, There are 2 options. Decrease calories further or increase energy output (cardio). I prefer to increase my cardio - pyramid - because I already feel starved on 2000cal. But, there comes a time when you simply can't add anymore cardio without impeding on recovery. Beyond a point, more is not better. That's when I back out of the cut, eat at maintenance for a few weeks, recovery then go back into another cut. No AAS as of yet, but I am on Doctor prescribed TRT which brings my levels to above average range. I take an AI because I am prone to having high estrogen levels. I have some SARMS (LGD), but have not taken them as of yet. Saving the LGD for my bulk. I have taken some GW this past month. I will say it is fantastic for endurance, but haven't taken it long enough to say whether its has aided in fat loss.

It would be nice to take GW since I am a sports athlete but I don't know If they can ship here to my country.
How much do you weight? Because 2500kcal as maintenance seem a bit low to me... I always did my maintenance calories on online calculator or in myfitnesspal and they are higher than that even thought I am 160lbs
Sorry for asking bro and being out of this topic, but how old are you? Since you were prescribed with TRT... I would like to see If my father goes to TRT since he's 63 and their test levels might be low... But here in my country the doctor never ask for test levels which I think it's absurd

It would be nice to take GW since I am a sports athlete but I don't know If they can ship here to my country.
How much do you weight? Because 2500kcal as maintenance seem a bit low to me... I always did my maintenance calories on online calculator or in myfitnesspal and they are higher than that even thought I am 160lbs
Sorry for asking bro and being out of this topic, but how old are you? Since you were prescribed with TRT... I would like to see If my father goes to TRT since he's 63 and their test levels might be low... But here in my country the doctor never ask for test levels which I think it's absurd

Check with sarmsx, think they ship about everywhere. I'm 36yo, 5'10 and about 170. Ya, myfitnesspal says my maintenance is 2700, but i know that is not correct. Other than the gym I sit on my ass most of the day. Some of those apps over estimate your TDEE in my opinion. Doc put me on TRT after 3 blood test confirmed low T levels....each test was lower than the one before.

Check with sarmsx, think they ship about everywhere. I'm 36yo, 5'10 and about 170. Ya, myfitnesspal says my maintenance is 2700, but i know that is not correct. Other than the gym I sit on my ass most of the day. Some of those apps over estimate your TDEE in my opinion. Doc put me on TRT after 3 blood test confirmed low T levels....each test was lower than the one before.

My new diet will be around 3000kcal, hope I will not gain much fat... I will keep cardio around 20m per workout in order to minimize any possible fat, daily I do around 2 miles... On sports training days around 4.5

My new diet will be around 3000kcal, hope I will not gain much fat... I will keep cardio around 20m per workout in order to minimize any possible fat, daily I do around 2 miles... On sports training days around 4.5

Sounds like your activity level is higher than mine so your maintenance cals. are probably higher. 3000cal is a good starting point if your maintenance is 2700. Monitor your body fat % to monitor your progress.

Top Bottom