napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms mk2866 okay for skinny guy?

mizzymalek

Hi, I was referred to this forum if I had any questions and don't really understand how this works but I'll right my questions here:

I'm 19yo, 6ft1, 60kg, been trying to gain weight since the last few years and nothing ever worked. I've started working out and given up after a couple or few months later every time because I never saw any results. After all this time I learned about how important diet is and I started working out again a couple months ago and I went from 55kg to 60kg God knows how but I've been eating a shit load of stuff this time, 6/7times a day. And been lifting as heavy as I possibly can with less reps.

Even with this little improvement, i am still ultra skinny and idk how to change that. I'm still eating a lot and workout out.

I was told to try sarms ostarine mk2866. Ive read about it and it does look like the product I desperately need to make changes. But I'm not sure about it as the people taking this product are usually big guys? So I wanted to ask if it's alright for me to take this product? And if so which website can I get it from?

Also you're supposed to squirt it into your mouth, but how do you know how much is enough to take?

Thanks

You're still a little on the young side bro. I think there has to be holes in your diet more than anything. What does your current diet look like? Are you tracking your calories and macros?

If you can't provide your body with the right nutrients it doesn't matter what you take....you won't grow

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I was the same as you when I was younger man really skinny and thought i would never gain weight... but trust me, you don't need any drugs to grow at your age, all you need is more food!

Once you dial in your diet and training and stay consistent with it, you WILL see results. If your not gaining weight, simply add 200-300 more calories to your diet each day... hope that helps

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

You're still a little on the young side bro. I think there has to be holes in your diet more than anything. What does your current diet look like? Are you tracking your calories and macros?

If you can't provide your body with the right nutrients it doesn't matter what you take....you won't grow

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I try to to get in 2500 calories in everyday minimum. Which is by eating 6/7 meals which mostly include boiled eggs, oatmeal, chicken, rice, lamb, yogurt, nuts(mostly almond) and also a 750ml mixed fruit smoothie which I drink everyday.

I have noticed that I am getting filled but not growing as much, most just goes in as belly fat despite the workouts.

If not now, when can this product be used?

I was the same as you when I was younger man really skinny and thought i would never gain weight... but trust me, you don't need any drugs to grow at your age, all you need is more food!

Once you dial in your diet and training and stay consistent with it, you WILL see results. If your not gaining weight, simply add 200-300 more calories to your diet each day... hope that helps

Thanks man

I try to to get in 2500 calories in everyday minimum. Which is by eating 6/7 meals which mostly include boiled eggs, oatmeal, chicken, rice, lamb, yogurt, nuts(mostly almond) and also a 750ml mixed fruit smoothie which I drink everyday.

I have noticed that I am getting filled but not growing as much, most just goes in as belly fat despite the workouts.

If not now, when can this product be used?

2500 cals is low brother, I'm a small guy 5'6 165 lbs & I easily surpass that ...

Thanks bro

I've only been 2 months in and my appetite hasn't really helped, I'm gradually going higher, hope it gets better

Yup, you just have to keep working at it. I had been cutting for a cpl months without break, was at 2500 calories. When I went to switch to surplus I struggled at first to get the numbers I was shooting for. I had to get slightly "dirtier" with my food. I swapped to white rice most days instead of brown. I added a tablespoon of PB during my midday snack. At first I had to get more of my calories from drinking than I typically like to do, just until my stomach got used to the new volume.

there's way to accommodate more calories without stuffing yourself in the process... post up what your normal day's diet consists of and we can analyze and make changes... 2500 calories per day when your trying to gain a lot of size is very very far off bro... you would want to be at least around 3500 if not more considering you probably have a very high metabolism at your age... you can't just take something and hope it adds a bunch of size to you... when your undersized, what occurs is that a compound will make you grow far too quickly and you are going to severely injure yourself internally by stretching tendons, ligaments, stressing your joints far too much, etc... you will suffer many injuries after this and it will be that way for the rest of your life... you do not want to do things in that way.. its not the answer, i assure you... you have to get some size on your own first... once you get it going, and get a bit older, then we can talk adding sarms... you would need to stay away from anything suppressive at this point, which would leave you with mk677, gw and sr... gw and sr are the complete opposite of what you would want trying to gain a lot of size but 677 is the one that could really help... it will drastically increase your appetite as well... you need to get your diet consistent first... you always have to develop consistency and understanding before you start using things for enhancement... you need to go about this the right way so you can avoid any sort of problems... you want the highest quality of life possible...

2500 is way way low dude. I'm 5"10 and do around 2700 minimum. You're gonna have to eat till you feel sick for a good few days or weeks consistently. And all of a sudden your body starts catching up and you'll not only get past the sick feeling, but you'll actually get hungrier.

Eating really is the biggest dedication part of working out IMO.

The biggest tip I could give and what really helped me, was to remove the eating part. We all know extra calories are so hard to get in, let alone the time needed to cook them etc when you're already eating so much real food. The answer? Don't eat them. Drink them.

Adding a few calorically dense shakes a day is unbelievably quick, easy and VERY effective. Need more protein? Add more powder. More fat? Add more milk or peanut butter. More carbs? Add more fruit or honey. More fibre? Add more greens. Need to up your water intake? Add more water or nut milks. Blend that sucker up and slurp it down.

2500 is way way low dude. I'm 5"10 and do around 2700 minimum. You're gonna have to eat till you feel sick for a good few days or weeks consistently. And all of a sudden your body starts catching up and you'll not only get past the sick feeling, but you'll actually get hungrier.

Eating really is the biggest dedication part of working out IMO.

The biggest tip I could give and what really helped me, was to remove the eating part. We all know extra calories are so hard to get in, let alone the time needed to cook them etc when you're already eating so much real food. The answer? Don't eat them. Drink them.

Adding a few calorically dense shakes a day is unbelievably quick, easy and VERY effective. Need more protein? Add more powder. More fat? Add more milk or peanut butter. More carbs? Add more fruit or honey. More fibre? Add more greens. Need to up your water intake? Add more water or nut milks. Blend that sucker up and slurp it down.

EXACTLY... thats the trick... if your having a once scoop shake, make it a scoop and half or 2 scoops... etc... same as with adding more fat, add more of whats needed... if your eating 6 oz. of chicken, raise to 8 or 10... don't try to do it all at once... spread it out, and in subtle yet effective ways... trust me, its not as difficult to do as you think... many try to do it with another huge meal or stuffing themselves with the wrong types of food etc... that's not the answer... subtle yet spread out is the key... if you eat a 400 calorie meal, every 2 hours your at 3200 calories... and 400 is you do 500 every 2 hours... thats alotting for 8 hours of sleep.. i dont sleep that much so im up even longer. thats 8 small meals a day... think about how easy that is... you probably need to be at the 3500-4000 range... however, it most certainly can be done...

Top Bottom