napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle need help

baggo

Hey guys.
I am a 25 year old male that is looking to get some more mass.

I am 6 feet.
180 pounds.
10-11% bf.

I have never used any kind of steroid so this is gonna be my first cycle.

I would like to run testosterone cypionate 350 mg a week.
Noting els and run during my cycle arimidex i have no clue about the dosing that i should use on this stuff can't find it anywhere.
Well at least i can seem to find any credeble source that i can trust.
And yes i know aromasin is better but i can't order stuff online to my house personal reasons.

And as a pct i would like to run nolvadex 40 mg a day.

I would like some feedback/suggestions for my cycle and any tips are welcome .

Hey guys.
I am a 25 year old male that is looking to get some more mass.

I am 6 feet.
180 pounds.
10-11% bf.

I have never used any kind of steroid so this is gonna be my first cycle.

I would like to run testosterone cypionate 350 mg a week.
Noting els and run during my cycle arimidex i have no clue about the dosing that i should use on this stuff can't find it anywhere.
Well at least i can seem to find any credeble source that i can trust.
And yes i know aromasin is better but i can't order stuff online to my house personal reasons.

And as a pct i would like to run nolvadex 40 mg a day.

I would like some feedback/suggestions for my cycle and any tips are welcome .

why would you be able to get arimidex sent to your house but not aromasin? that makes no sense... how are you going to get the things you need?

i will give you a layout and you most certainly can get aromasin sent there discreetly as with everything else.. everything listed can be purchased at www.sarmsx.com aside from your test and hcg... if you go with arimidex, the dosing is .5 mg every other day... i would recommend going with aromasin...

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

because my gf lives with me and my local guy can't get aromasin and i can't order online only from him
and if she finds out she is gone flip shit

It must be snowing in hell, FINALLY a 1st post that's written well and gives us what we need to help.

You have found a very credible source right here.

Dylan gave you the perfect 1st cycle set up. You can always get a "box" at Mailboxes Etc. or whatever it's called now.

Last edited:
because my gf lives with me and my local guy can't get aromasin and i can't order online only from him

then either get a post office box or dont run cycles if you cant get everything you need... i cant help based on what "your guy" can get you... you dont skimp or do things wrong with cycles man and i will never advise that

I can get everything i need i am fine with having arimidex.
And one more thing what do you mean bye 40/20/20 sorry this sounds stupid i know just don't know what you mean bye that i know its 40mg 20mg 20 mg but just when to use it

I can get everything i need i am fine with having arimidex.
And one more thing what do you mean bye 40/20/20 sorry this sounds stupid i know just don't know what you mean bye that i know its 40mg 20mg 20 mg but just when to use it

its not a stupid question... it means 40 mg per day week 1, then the next 3 weeks, its 20 mg... always ask bro, its not stupid at all

Thanks dude :)

Realy appreciate you guys help and the fast response.

Ow yeah and u think i should combine clomid and novla is that because u keep the dosage low on bofe so u don't get the nasty side effects
of a high dosage

Last edited:
Yes one last last question i am not gone get aromasin but i am gone use arimidex also as pct how much do i use as pct because during you told me to run .5mg so thats half a mg every other day.

But how much do i use as pct

yes dont ever do any steroid without having a good AI on hand. it should actually be your first purchace.

Last edited by a moderator:
Be careful dude.

If she is going to flip if she finds out and you care about being with her then you might want to think this through. Yes, some women are dead set against certain things and it's almost impossible to change their minds. Maybe she had a bad experience in the past and attributes it to steroids. Who knows. The one thing I do know is that women are more perceptive than they let on and it might just be a matter of time before she figures it out.

I don't want to scare you off because there is honestly nothing wrong with what you are doing. This shit should be legal. Just weigh the pros and cons and plan for the inevitable. Shit, get her some anavar or sarms so she can play along! ;-)

Good luck buddy. And much respect for your choice of a first cycle. Nice and simple.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Also, to answer your previous questions... Yes and yes.

Take clomid and nolva together so you don't have to take high doses of either.

Maintain the .5mg EOD arimidex through PCT.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Yes one last last question i am not gone get aromasin but i am gone use arimidex also as pct how much do i use as pct because during you told me to run .5mg so thats half a mg every other day.

But how much do i use as pct

it stays dosed the same at .5 mg eod but its not a good option in pct... you need aromasin during pct man... you need to protect against gyno rebound and arimidex is not the answer... also, aromasin increases igf levels, which is key to recovery...

Dude I can tell you with ABSOLUTE certainty that hiding shit from her is not what you want to do at all. You need to be open and honest about everything. It's your call on how you handle that, but I've seen it happen all too many times where it blows up right in your face and things are 100 times worse because you didn't tell her. It NEVER ends well

yes, dont get the entire having to hide it.. if you have to do that, then your with the wrong person, im sorry... you either take me for how i am or you leave... fuck that

Yep Im in agreement with these guys. Do not hide it from her. You need to educate her and open her eyes to the lifestyle. If she cant accept something that you love and are passionate about then you're with the wrong person. How would she feel of you told her no more makeup or nice clothes/accessories? Bet that wouldnt fly. When youre with someone, it should be unconditional love. Hiding shit never ends well. She doesn't have to "live" the lifestyle with you but she should absolutely support you with your goals. My advice... start a conversation with her about it and educate her. Answer her questions and concerns. Then tell her the truth. Its going to end bad if you hide this and she finds out.

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]
5% Discount Code: MP5

Yep Im in agreement with these guys. Do not hide it from her. You need to educate her and open her eyes to the lifestyle. If she cant accept something that you love and are passionate about then you're with the wrong person. How would she feel of you told her no more makeup or nice clothes/accessories? Bet that wouldnt fly. When youre with someone, it should be unconditional love. Hiding shit never ends well. She doesn't have to "live" the lifestyle with you but she should absolutely support you with your goals. My advice... start a conversation with her about it and educate her. Answer her questions and concerns. Then tell her the truth. Its going to end bad if you hide this and she finds out.

Bump this....it's not just "tell her" but educate her on the way we do it CORRECTLY. And this is a conversation you have face to face, not by text or some bullshit like that.

Also a big reason you shouldn't run arimidex in pct is that it doesn't work well with nolva, it also prevents the body from producing the enzyme to aromatase and whenever you inhibit your body from doing something it'll come back to bite you in the ass. Aromasin lets the body produce the enzyme however it acts as a suicide inhibitor by binding to the enzyme rendering it useless (correct me if I'm wrong) and yes you most certainly should educate your girlfriend, I educated mine and she's slightly still uneasy about it but waaaaay better than before, if she doesn't accept it then you'll just have to pick between her and gear... Which in my opinion should be a no brainer if she's the perfect one for you, keep her.

Top Bottom