napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Red Copper Pan Review

As most of you are aware, I literally only eat out a handful times a year if that... So, that clearly means I spend A LOT of time in the kitchen making my own food... I wanted to share a really excellent experience I am having with a certain cooking product...

Now, I am generally not one to go with an "as seen on tv" product but some of them are truly becoming high quality products now and this particular product is excellent... I bought the red copper pan after i saw it advertised in many places on tv and online... They sell it at target for $19.99... NEVER order or call in from as seen on tv site or phone number because they get you FOR EVERYTHING... you never pay the intended price but if you find it in the store, you actually get it for the right price..

So, to the pan itself... it cooks beautifully... its all about the equipment you have when it comes to food quality, cooking etc... Shit equipment will provide a shit dish but quality equipment will give an excellent, quality meal... This pan delivers... it cooks beautifully and thoroughly and on top of this, its a breeze to clean... many pans generally stick, even with non stick spray etc... this one does not... the food glides off and it cleans at a fraction of the time... I would definitely recommend it...

My Mom is getting up in age 87 so she is giving ever think away. So she gave me all her SaladMaster cook ware to me.
It was big in the 80's & 90's... It's like learning to cook all over again.

ive seen several on plastic being far less sanitary... you know how it is... there's a study for a study for a study so its hard to say from those...

My Mom is getting up in age 87 so she is giving ever think away. So she gave me all her SaladMaster cook ware to me.
It was big in the 80's & 90's... It's like learning to cook all over again.

lol thats awesome.. you can never have enough equipment bro

You're right about that Dylan... and yes I do All the cooking in my home the wife like's that.

absolutely brother... we both cook but i always like to cook my own when i can which i do... its a very nice quality to have plus its always nice to cook and prepare things EXACTLY how you want them done

absolutely brother... we both cook but i always like to cook my own when i can which i do... its a very nice quality to have plus its always nice to cook and prepare things EXACTLY how you want them done

I so want to eat at your house! lol I seen the stuff that comes outta that kitchen!!

The BEST part of doing all your own cooking and I tell people this all the time when they ask me how did you lose all your weight....
The food I eat...DOSEN'T HAVE AN INGREDIENT LABEL!!!
Funny most people look at you with a dead stare and don't under stand what I mean....LOL

The BEST part of doing all your own cooking and I tell people this all the time when they ask me how did you lose all your weight....
The food I eat...DOSEN'T HAVE AN INGREDIENT LABEL!!!
Funny most people look at you with a dead stare and don't under stand what I mean....LOL

Depositphotos_64645849_m.jpg

Montgomery You're so on point with no INGREDIENT LABEL!

just to update... the pan os cook just as good as it did the first day i bought it... i use 4-5 time a day and it cleans and cooks absolutely wonderful... im still very pleased for sure

I got one of these too. I have to say I was disappointed. It is good for non-sticking but its no better than T-Fal or other non-stick pans. When I did exactly what it said to do and that was oil it, and season it in the oven for several minutes. First time I tried it, eggs stuck to the pan and so did the hash browns...LOL It DOES NOT work like the commercial.

Ya'll want cooking supplies advise, hit me up. lol.
Worked at Williams Sonoma's corporate offices for 5 years.

Personally I went with these... Cookware is my shit.

Vitamix 750. Thing is dope...
http://www.williams-sonoma.com/prod...itamix|48|best|0|1|24||3&cm_src=PRODUCTSEARCH

Allclad Stainless non stick set.
http://www.williams-sonoma.com/prod...ware-set/?pkey=ccookware-sets&&ccookware-sets

All-Clad dual indoor grill.
http://www.williams-sonoma.com/prod...|%2Fgrille%2Felectrics|3&cm_src=PRODUCTSEARCH

Shun Knife set.
http://www.williams-sonoma.com/prod...c=SEARCH_TOPPRODUCT&cknives-shun|shun-classic

I will say I got amazing discounts so that kinda factors in lol

This set from West Elm is also rock solid. Had it a long long time as well.
http://www.westelm.com/products/2916229/?catalogId=73&sku=2916229&bnrid=3902401&cm_ven=Google_PLA&cm_cat=Shopping&cm_pla=Cookware&cm_ite=AllProducts&gclid=COTfwJe_0s0CFVE0aQodjp0JHg&kwid=productads-adid^49471917113-device^c-plaid^84992114033-sku^2916229-adType^PLA

I kinda ruined a few though by forgetting the pan on the burner for like an entire day lol.

This set from West Elm is also rock solid. Had it a long long time as well.
http://www.westelm.com/products/2916229/?catalogId=73&sku=2916229&bnrid=3902401&cm_ven=Google_PLA&cm_cat=Shopping&cm_pla=Cookware&cm_ite=AllProducts&gclid=COTfwJe_0s0CFVE0aQodjp0JHg&kwid=productads-adid^49471917113-device^c-plaid^84992114033-sku^2916229-adType^PLA

I kinda ruined a few though by forgetting the pan on the burner for like an entire day lol.

LOL.... Thats not good. Yeah, I like the red copper pan but its overhyped on tv like most of those AS Seen On TV products are. Like I said, first time I used it...sticking food...LOL It doesnt work any better than my T-Fal pan does. It's pretty though...LOL

As most of you are aware, I literally only eat out a handful times a year if that... So, that clearly means I spend A LOT of time in the kitchen making my own food... I wanted to share a really excellent experience I am having with a certain cooking product...

Now, I am generally not one to go with an "as seen on tv" product but some of them are truly becoming high quality products now and this particular product is excellent... I bought the red copper pan after i saw it advertised in many places on tv and online... They sell it at target for $19.99... NEVER order or call in from as seen on tv site or phone number because they get you FOR EVERYTHING... you never pay the intended price but if you find it in the store, you actually get it for the right price..

So, to the pan itself... it cooks beautifully... its all about the equipment you have when it comes to food quality, cooking etc... Shit equipment will provide a shit dish but quality equipment will give an excellent, quality meal... This pan delivers... it cooks beautifully and thoroughly and on top of this, its a breeze to clean... many pans generally stick, even with non stick spray etc... this one does not... the food glides off and it cleans at a fraction of the time... I would definitely recommend it...

Cooking&recipe sub-forum?!

LOL.... Thats not good. Yeah, I like the red copper pan but its overhyped on tv like most of those AS Seen On TV products are. Like I said, first time I used it...sticking food...LOL It doesnt work any better than my T-Fal pan does. It's pretty though...LOL

Its done that to me a total of zero times... Do you use non stick spray? I see nothing with overhype on it... I cook with it 4-5 times per day...

I got one of these too. I have to say I was disappointed. It is good for non-sticking but its no better than T-Fal or other non-stick pans. When I did exactly what it said to do and that was oil it, and season it in the oven for several minutes. First time I tried it, eggs stuck to the pan and so did the hash browns...LOL It DOES NOT work like the commercial.

I cook eggs twice a day... Never happened to me once

Its done that to me a total of zero times... Do you use non stick spray? I see nothing with overhype on it... I cook with it 4-5 times per day...

You are lucky...LOL Yes, I seasoned it like it said to and I use olive oil cooking spray on it. It doesnt stick but the first time, I had to really scrub it hard to get those hash browns off...LOL i wasn't impressed but yes, it is a good pan.

You are lucky...LOL Yes, I seasoned it like it said to and I use olive oil cooking spray on it. It doesnt stick but the first time, I had to really scrub it hard to get those hash browns off...LOL i wasn't impressed but yes, it is a good pan.

I dont know bro... Strange... Do you cook on too high of heat?

Top Bottom