napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Red Copper Pan Review

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
As most of you are aware, I literally only eat out a handful times a year if that... So, that clearly means I spend A LOT of time in the kitchen making my own food... I wanted to share a really excellent experience I am having with a certain cooking product...

Now, I am generally not one to go with an "as seen on tv" product but some of them are truly becoming high quality products now and this particular product is excellent... I bought the red copper pan after i saw it advertised in many places on tv and online... They sell it at target for $19.99... NEVER order or call in from as seen on tv site or phone number because they get you FOR EVERYTHING... you never pay the intended price but if you find it in the store, you actually get it for the right price..

So, to the pan itself... it cooks beautifully... its all about the equipment you have when it comes to food quality, cooking etc... Shit equipment will provide a shit dish but quality equipment will give an excellent, quality meal... This pan delivers... it cooks beautifully and thoroughly and on top of this, its a breeze to clean... many pans generally stick, even with non stick spray etc... this one does not... the food glides off and it cleans at a fraction of the time... I would definitely recommend it...

I'm actually in need of getting some new cooking pans, so I might have to pick this one up based on your review. The price is certainly right

Ok. So i got one of these a month ago. It worked great for like 3 or 4 times. Then one morning i cooked a fried egg in it for my son and the thing stuck like glue to the pan. I threw it in the trash. I have no idea how yours is still working.

Ok. So i got one of these a month ago. It worked great for like 3 or 4 times. Then one morning i cooked a fried egg in it for my son and the thing stuck like glue to the pan. I threw it in the trash. I have no idea how yours is still working.

thats really strange bro... not sure but i cook A LOT...

I'm actually in need of getting some new cooking pans, so I might have to pick this one up based on your review. The price is certainly right

its working well for me brother.. its a 10" pan so its the right size as well

thats really strange bro... not sure but i cook A LOT...

Yea. I have no clue why it didnt last. I later googled some reviews on it and i read a lot of bad reviews. So im still looking for a good pan.
Sry. Not trying to rain on your thread. But im telling the truth.

Yea. I have no clue why it didnt last. I later googled some reviews on it and i read a lot of bad reviews. So im still looking for a good pan.
Sry. Not trying to rain on your thread. But im telling the truth.

your not raining on my thread at all.. i read a shitload of really good reviews but you know how things are... always hit and miss... for me, my pans, and i buy the very best, only last around 3-4 months because of the amount of cooking we do... i mean, literally, between me and my wife, we use them 5 times a day MINIMUM... so they simply dont last like they would for most... so far so good on this one though... the food just slides right off and its shown to be the easiest to clean... i will let you know how long it lasts...

How does it compare to the green pan?
They look identical...I have the green pan and it worked GREAT for a Month and then turned to horrible shit...everything sticks now

How does it compare to the green pan?
They look identical...I have the green pan and it worked GREAT for a Month and then turned to horrible shit...everything sticks now

i had the green one too... lasted a little over a month for me but it did not start out as good as this one either so its hard to say... i will update as more time passes but so far, definite winner...

i had the green one too... lasted a little over a month for me but it did not start out as good as this one either so its hard to say... i will update as more time passes but so far, definite winner...

Ya....for sure update us I was thinking all they did was change the color is all...time will tell
Don't buy white ceramic they are by far the WORST!!

Ya....for sure update us I was thinking all they did was change the color is all...time will tell
Don't buy white ceramic they are by far the WORST!!

there are a lot of hit and miss... the white ones dont last too long either... many really dont.. a lot of gimmicks etc...

i have always heard wooden cutting boards spoons and shit can hold more bacteria so i stopped using them

Plastic Cutting Boards Plastic is our least favorite kind of cutting board. Many people believe that it is the most sanitary, especially as you can wash it in the dishwasher. However, a University of Michigan study found that "more bacteria are recovered from a used plastic surface than from a used wood surface."

http://www.thekitchn.com/which-kind-of-cutting-board-is-51821

hmmm i maybe that's why i have this goiter on my neck

LOL But not so fast

Then again, other research supports the notion that plastic is safer. Another study from the 1990s, done by researchers at the FDA and the National Sanitation Foundation, revealed that bacteria absorbed in wooden boards can in fact survive—meaning they could, at least in theory, multiply and recontaminate the surface upon further use.

http://www.berkeleywellness.com/healthy-eating/food-safety/article/which-cutting-board-safest

So WHO THE F@#K knows

Top Bottom