napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dostinex (Caber) Facts: By RickRock

imported_admin

Dostinex (Caber) Facts

By: RickRock

Description:

Cabergoline is a long-acting dopamine D2 receptor agonist and in vitro rat studies show a direct inhibitory effect on the prolactin secretion in the pituitary's lactotroph cells. Cabergoline decreased serum prolactin levels in reserpinized rats. It is also used to reduce prolactin levels within the body. When prolactin levels are increased, certain side effects may occur like decreased sex drive, lowered testosterone, fatigue, erectile dysfunction, lowered sperm count, and decreased muscle mass and strength. When left untreated, high prolactin can even lead to decreased bone density

Rising levels of prolactin from cycling:

Certain compounds like nandrolones are known to increase prolactin levels within the body when taking in high doses over a period of time. Some of these compounds are Trenbolone, nandrolone decaonate (Deca), and nandrolone phenyl propionate (NPP). Controlling prolactin while running these compounds is crucial to alleviate problems like ED and lowered sex drive. This is where the term "Deca dick" comes from. When prolactin levels get even higher further problems like lactation, and prolactin induced gyno can become an issue. As you can see, controlling these types of side effects is ideal, to eliminate any of these problems to have a successful cycle

Usage of Cabergoline on cycle:

When running nandrolones during your cycle, you will want to control your prolactin levels to keep any of the side effects from happening. This is where the cabergoline is going to give you some very nice benefits. Caber not only keeps your sex drive from decreasing, it will actually increases it quite a bit! Cabergoline has a very long half-life of between 63-69 hours, which makes it only required to be dosed every 3 days or twice per week. The normal recommended dose to control prolactin with caber is around 0.5mg twice per week or every three days

Cabergoline is known

Side effects:

Side effects of Cabergoline are very low, and most users never experience any symptoms. However, some users in rare instances may experience some slight stomach pain or nausea. When taking in high doses over the recommended amount, some users may experience hallucinations or dizziness

Caber versus other anti-prolactins:

Caber is by far the best choice for controlling prolactin on cycle when considering effects versus side effects. Other anti-prolactin drugs like Pramipexole or Bromocriptine carry some very bad side effects when compared to Caber. The alternatives can leave you feeling like death, which is not what you want on cycle. You want to feel good while on cycle, have a healthy sex drive, and not worry about having gyno

Conclusion:

In my honest opinion, I feel that caber should be a staple on cycle, anytime you run any type of nandrolone or compound that increases prolactin. It will give you a positive experience on cycle and give you security and insurance that your cycle will go smoothly without having to worry about any of the negatives of high prolactin levels

Very nice information from Rick... There is a big misunderstanding on what and how to use caber and exactly how it works. When you are using a nandrolone, there are a lot of side effect concerns and understanding how to treat this is imperative to health. Thanks for the great piece of information brother!

Re: RE: Re: Dostinex (Caber) Facts: By RickRock

DylanGemelli said:
Very nice information from Rick... There is a big misunderstanding on what and how to use caber and exactly how it works. When you are using a nandrolone, there are a lot of side effect concerns and understanding how to treat this is imperative to health. Thanks for the great piece of information brother!
My pleasure man! I just want everyone to understand the importance of caber, and the role it takes for prolactin control on cycle.

Re: RE: Re: Dostinex (Caber) Facts: By RickRock

RickRock said:
DylanGemelli said:
My pleasure man! I just want everyone to understand the importance of caber, and the role it takes for prolactin control on cycle.

You did a damn fine job conveying the message brother... Thank you for that because you just saved A LOT of people problems that don't need to have...

Great write up... I don't get how some people don't run AI's man. Blows me away!

Your hormones are nothing to be trifled with

It's worth mentioning that estrogen and progesterone are synergistic and controlling estrogen is a major benefactor in prolactin production.

Nice write up, Rick! :)

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

Olympus said:
It's worth mentioning that estrogen and progesterone are synergistic and controlling estrogen is a major benefactor in prolactin production.

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

Very true and they really go hand in hand in these circumstances... They are both often misunderstood and definitely not treated with the proper care...

Olympus said:

You are absolutely right. Its imperative to control estrogen to limit prolactin production in the first place

Bio-Tech said:
I'm not trying to spoil the surprise but I know something that most of you don't....

That most caber is fake because it's banned for production in china and only 2 chemical companies sell it because it's $2500 a gram and you need a license to purchase it unless it's deemed a "sample?"

Meh?

Olympus said:
Bio-Tech said:
I'm not trying to spoil the surprise but I know something that most of you don't....

That most caber is fake because it's banned for production in china and only 2 chemical companies sell it because it's $2500 a gram and you need a license to purchase it unless it's deemed a "sample?"

Meh?

Exactly... Raws on this are so expensive... Its a classified illegal substance even in China... If its illegal there you know its an issue!

DylanGemelli said:
Olympus said:
"Bio-Tech" said:

Meh?

Exactly... Raws on this are so expensive... Its a classified illegal substance even in China... If its illegal there you know its an issue!

As is Clen. That's why there is an issue with bunk clen. I've watched peptide companies repeatedly "recall" clen because they have no hand in production (I.e. Maxim, bluesky, purchase peps etc) I've used peptides warehouse clen personally and can vouch for that.

Unless it was a decently big supplier id never trust them selling caber.

Dostinex (Caber) Facts

Description:

Cabergoline is a long-acting dopamine D2 receptor agonist and in vitro rat studies show a direct inhibitory effect on the prolactin secretion in the pituitary's lactotroph cells. Cabergoline decreased serum prolactin levels in reserpinized rats. It is also used to reduce prolactin levels within the body. When prolactin levels are increased, certain side effects may occur like decreased sex drive, lowered testosterone, fatigue, erectile dysfunction, lowered sperm count, and decreased muscle mass and strength. When left untreated, high prolactin can even lead to decreased bone density

Rising levels of prolactin from cycling:

Certain compounds like nandrolones are known to increase prolactin levels within the body when taking in high doses over a period of time. Some of these compounds are Trenbolone, nandrolone decaonate (Deca), and nandrolone phenyl propionate (NPP). Controlling prolactin while running these compounds is crucial to alleviate problems like ED and lowered sex drive. This is where the term "Deca dick" comes from. When prolactin levels get even higher further problems like lactation, and prolactin induced gyno can become an issue. As you can see, controlling these types of side effects is ideal, to eliminate any of these problems to have a successful cycle

Usage of Cabergoline on cycle:

When running nandrolones during your cycle, you will want to control your prolactin levels to keep any of the side effects from happening. This is where the cabergoline is going to give you some very nice benefits. Caber not only keeps your sex drive from decreasing, it will actually increases it quite a bit! Cabergoline has a very long half-life of between 63-69 hours, which makes it only required to be dosed every 3 days or twice per week. The normal recommended dose to control prolactin with caber is around 0.5mg twice per week or every three days

Cabergoline is known

Side effects:

Side effects of Cabergoline are very low, and most users never experience any symptoms. However, some users in rare instances may experience some slight stomach pain or nausea. When taking in high doses over the recommended amount, some users may experience hallucinations or dizziness

Caber versus other anti-prolactins:

Caber is by far the best choice for controlling prolactin on cycle when considering effects versus side effects. Other anti-prolactin drugs like Pramipexole or Bromocriptine carry some very bad side effects when compared to Caber. The alternatives can leave you feeling like death, which is not what you want on cycle. You want to feel good while on cycle, have a healthy sex drive, and not worry about having gyno

Conclusion:

In my honest opinion, I feel that caber should be a staple on cycle, anytime you run any type of nandrolone or compound that increases prolactin. It will give you a positive experience on cycle and give you security and insurance that your cycle will go smoothly without having to worry about any of the negatives of high prolactin levels

Thanks Rick,

That's great information.
Question....Im about to run a 12 week cycle of Deca myself, with Deca having such a long ester do you suggest taking Caber the same week you start the Deca, or can you wait a couple of weeks or until you notice any sides?

Thanks!

Thanks Rick,

Question....Im about to run a 12 week cycle of Deca myself, with Deca having such a long ester do you suggest taking Caber the same week you start the Deca, or can you wait a couple of weeks or until you notice any sides?

Thanks!

you just need to run it from the start man... you dont just wait until you get side effects, thats not how it goes... you dont let them initiate on you.. you start it from the beginning and keep it going throughout until you are finished with deca...

Thanks Rick,

Thanks!
Prolactin is nothing to mess with bro. Even though deca is a long esters and it takes several weeks to build up enough to see results, prolactin can rise in a hurry so you want to dose that from the start and be proactive with it

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Prolactin is nothing to mess with bro. Even though deca is a long esters and it takes several weeks to build up enough to see results, prolactin can rise in a hurry so you want to dose that from the start and be proactive with it

exactly... i never understand "waiting until you see side effects" before using ancillaries... that makes NO SENSE whatsoever... why would you even let symptoms shows or begin?? i dont know but i certainly would not be doing shit like that... get high prolactin ONE TIME and see if you fuck around with it again... i GUARANTEE you won't....

My next cycle is Deca comming up in the mid-August, so this is a great topic for me, good read, tnx. Caber definitely will be on hand.

My next cycle is Deca comming up in the mid-August, so this is a great topic for me, good read, tnx. Caber definitely will be on hand.

Good call man, and I'm glad you found the info helpful

Top Bottom