napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Winstrol results

Winstrol will be added at 50mg to the last 6 weeks of my test e cycle. Can't wait to try it! If you've used winstrol please comment below on your results, sides, and how pleased you were with it. Thanks! I will also keep a log for my up coming cycle

When doing winstrol do you do the full 50mg in one go or space it out over the day for example 20mg in the morning then 30mg in the afternoon? Just curious that's all as never done winstrol but gonna do it at end of my cycle.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Yes thats what i do. Morning when i wake up then afternoon eve time

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Winstrol is my favorite oral of all, by far. I love the strength gains I get from it, and the cosmetic effects in terms of hardness, vascularity, and dryness are like nothing else

Ive said this time and time again... nothing compares... the only other i feel is even close is tbol at a very close second but winstrol is far and away my favorite... i love everything that it does and my body just eats it up... the strength, vascularity, hardening, sculpting and even size i get from it is perfect for what i go for... i absolutely love it...

DylanGemelli said:
Ive said this time and time again... nothing compares... the only other i feel is even close is tbol at a very close second but winstrol is far and away my favorite... i love everything that it does and my body just eats it up... the strength, vascularity, hardening, sculpting and even size i get from it is perfect for what i go for... i absolutely love it...
What where your results with tbol DG?

Re: RE: Re: Winstrol results

CobraMuscle said:
Also who has used gw to combat cholesterol sides from winny? Did it actually have a noticeable impact?
I'm using GW with Tren and Winstrol now, and have also done it in the past when I had routine bloodwork done. It helped tremendously with my lipids. It improved HDL while lowering LDL. It does work very well for that

And just to show you how we are all different, wimpy azz winny has never done anything for me. One year I made a water suspension and also an oil soluble winny. I used all three .Every day was 50mg, whether it was oral,water base, or in oil. I always did get a little strength bump at some point, but never anyhting worth writing about. This is the most disappointing aas that I have ever used. I have tried winny on four different types of cycles with no results. So there are non responders.It is shame because in those days I was a horse vet and winny was an animal script.I could get as much as I wanted.I gave some to a friend who immediately got ripped and hard on it and that was all that he was taking. Once I contracted Hep A in an undeveloped country that put winny in the trash for good. It is an oral so there are liver enzymes to pay attention to.

CobraMuscle said:
DylanGemelli said:

I LOVE tbol bro... strength, size, dry, what's not to like?? :D

GW was created as a treatment for cholesterol... It works wonder on that brother!

Re: RE: Re: Winstrol results

drb_iac said:
And just to show you how we are all different, wimpy azz winny has never done anything for me. One year I made a water suspension and also an oil soluble winny. I used all three .Every day was 50mg, whether it was oral,water base, or in oil. I always did get a little strength bump at some point, but never anyhting worth writing about. This is the most disappointing aas that I have ever used. I have tried winny on four different types of cycles with no results. So there are non responders.It is shame because in those days I was a horse vet and winny was an animal script.I could get as much as I wanted.I gave some to a friend who immediately got ripped and hard on it and that was all that he was taking. Once I contracted Hep A in an undeveloped country that put winny in the trash for good. It is an oral so there are liver enzymes to pay attention to.
Very interesting I would think that Winny would work the same for everyone? I guess not, funny because I'm currently studding to work in the animal field and I want to specialized in equine reproduction, been doing my internship with a horse vet, and I almost asked him to get me a bottle of winny, Just harder for them nowadays..

changing my life around one day at a time!!

DylanGemelli said:
CobraMuscle said:
DylanGemelli said:

GW was created as a treatment for cholesterol... It works wonder on that brother!
how were your size gains from tbol and lgd when used together? Also where you in a calorie deficit or surplus and by how much when you were on it?

CobraMuscle said:
DylanGemelli said:
CobraMuscle said:
DylanGemelli said:

how were your size gains from tbol and lgd when used together? Also where you in a calorie deficit or surplus and by how much when you were on it?

I am always on a deficit but I still added size even with all the stress and complete lack of eating I have had due to stress with my wedding... If I told you my deficit right now you would not even believe me but it is not intentionally being done... You can expect 10-15 lbs of clean, dry and sustainable muscle with it if everything is in line with diet and training... no estrogen, moderate toxicity and big strength and size gains...

DylanGemelli said:
CobraMuscle said:
DylanGemelli said:
CobraMuscle said:
DylanGemelli said:

I am always on a deficit but I still added size even with all the stress and complete lack of eating I have had due to stress with my wedding... If I told you my deficit right now you would not even believe me but it is not intentionally being done... You can expect 10-15 lbs of clean, dry and sustainable muscle with it if everything is in line with diet and training... no estrogen, moderate toxicity and big strength and size gains...
How long does it take for tbol and lgd to kick in? Just curious so I can adjust nutrition and training accordingly

CobraMuscle said:
DylanGemelli said:
CobraMuscle said:
DylanGemelli said:
CobraMuscle said:
[quote="DylanGemelli":2ntw4c85]Ive said this time and time again... nothing compares... the only other i feel is even close is tbol at a very close second but winstrol is far and away my favorite... i love everything that it does and my body just eats it up... the strength, vascularity, hardening, sculpting and even size i get from it is perfect for what i go for... i absolutely love it...

How long does it take for tbol and lgd to kick in? Just curious so I can adjust nutrition and training accordingly[/quote:2ntw4c85]

both are about a week or a bit longer... sometimes tbol can take nearly 2 weeks but generally closer to the week mark.. you will notice them really kick about the same time...

I've seen a lot of people say they feel tbol writhing the first 4-5 days. It but the second week is when you really kick things in. I can't wait to experience it myself.

Saiyan said:
I've seen a lot of people say they feel tbol writhing the first 4-5 days. It but the second week is when you really kick things in. I can't wait to experience it myself.

you will definitely love it bro... it kicks very nicely in week 2

Top Bottom